Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Won wears a graphic t-shirt (KRW 88,000) by SIEG Fahrenheit in this episode of Four Sons and One Daughter program. 10364099_525058740953127_581910237852850

Guest jaewon fan

@adikkeluangman‌ , i think if you convert the price on US$ , it's not that huge. Just same with regular branded T-shirt.

I remember he attended the SIEG Fahrenheit fashion show and launching in China last year. I guess he is a regular user of that brand if not one of the share holder. :)

Guest jaewon fan

:o3 :o3 proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

True Friends indeed. Kim Jae Won and Kim Min Jong  went to visit another friends store in Philippines to show there support. A newly open branch located overseas. 

I can't give the full details but you can check it out by yourself HERE. 

I only knew that this two are close friends during Jaewon oppa wedding. Min Jong ssi is one of the celebrity guest. The ceremony was in private and only family and close friends are invited.

Guest tulipw

@jaewon fan,I very like this video, thanks for making this MVI just want to do subtitles for this video,

Do you share raw this video? Plz, share it :x

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw , i think i already delete it on my files. I have Scandal raw files but not the MV. Sorry.... :(

Guest jaewon fan

Time for update... ;)) ;)) Let me start on Jaewon oppa latest photos. 
9245d688d43f8794a619b0c0d01b0ef41ad53a7d
b2fb43166d224f4a4b858bfd0bf790529922d1c4

Isn't it lovely? It was released on Japan Official Fans Club yesterday. 
3a87e950352ac65c83819f9df9f2b21192138a5c

check out more HERE

Guest jaewon fan

I also made a new MV for Jaewon oppa . I use my favorite clips from May Queen. ;)) ;)) I hope you love it. :)>- :)>-

:\"> :\"> :\">

Archived