Park Eun Hye 박은혜

Guest xosandy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenbee

So I just finished "Silence". She did a wonderful job in there and I'm glad she was cast for the part. Park Eun Hye and Vic have such a great chemistry together in the series. The way she gesture for sign language is quite smooth and natural - wonderful. Plus, she was very expressive. Given that mute/deaf people in real life has to express what they want to say, facially (most of the time, and exaggerate), she did not over do it.

She is a very cute, versatile actress. I hope to see her more, but most importantly in a leading role. She seems to be an underrated actress in Korea unfortunately. :(

So I just finished "Silence". She did a wonderful job in there and I'm glad she was cast for the part. Park Eun Hye and Vic have such a great chemistry together in the series. The way she gesture for sign language is quite smooth and natural - wonderful. Plus, she was very expressive. Given that mute/deaf people in real life has to express what they want to say, facially (most of the time, and exaggerate), she did not over do it.

She is a very cute, versatile actress. I hope to see her more, but most importantly in a leading role. She seems to be an underrated actress in Korea unfortunately. :(

Nicely said, she was extremely graceful in Silence & after seeing her performance in that, I am certainly up for more of Park Eun Hye!! You could barely tell she didn't understand the words coming out from the other actors mouths lol

More pix of Park Eun Hye

http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/7231/peh55xo.png

credits to asianfanatics

Wow, very pretty pic!!

I agree she is one of the prettiest actress around, not to mention her unique smile which really attract ppls. I liked her in most dramas except Fireworks where she looked kinda chubby and diff with short hair.

she's a great actress! love her. yes i watched silence too. she's great there. though her role is a mute she acted her role quite well. hope she can have better role in korea. i also think that she's an underrated actress in korea. hope people see that she's a great actress!

in "learn word" she good Mc

in silence and fireworks she good actress

definitely agree with you! still haven't seen learn words though. looks fun

she's a good actress. though her roles are always the pinkberry in those series.

making people hate or love her is quite good.

it means that she portays her characters well

Guest paigehk

I really love her. She becomes one my favorite actress after Dae Jang Gum. she was so cute and sweet in there. I really want to watch Silence...but I don't know where to download the avi version. I can only find rmvb version... :( And do they have all the sub for that drama?

I also just watch her movie Febuary 29th. The movie was ok, but I like her acting.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER NEW DRAMA with Dongwan. it's such a pity she's not the lead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

I really like her in Silence.She's very pretty and innocent in that drama.Her acting is very convincing as a mute girl.However,I didn't like her in Exhibition Of Fireworks.Her character is really evil,I wanted to strangle her.Plus,she looks old with short haircut and I noticed that she seemed chubby in Exhibiton Of Fireworks.

She's a good actress nevertheless. :)

Guest dreamsrmyreality

i think she's a good actress, i watched 'silence'... she and zai zai really look good together. she should do more lead roles in Korea.

I really like her in Silence.She's very pretty and innocent in that drama.Her acting is very convincing as a mute girl.However,I didn't like her in Exhibition Of Fireworks.Her character is really evil,I wanted to strangle her.Plus,she looks old with short haircut and I noticed that she seemed chubby in Exhibiton Of Fireworks.

She's a good actress nevertheless. :)

lol! :D that's funny. she's good in that movie. just look at your reaction. she did a good job portraying her character there.

i think she's a good actress, i watched 'silence'... she and zai zai really look good together. she should do more lead roles in Korea.

yup do agree with you. i think she's one of the most underrated actress in korea. not being recognized for her acting. so sad :(

• 2 weeks later...

for those who HAVENT watch FEBRUARI 29th yet,,

BEWARE to see ong.gifthe other sideong.gif of ParkEunHye.. pentung.gif

feb000.jpg

feb001.jpg

feb002.jpg

feb003.jpg

feb004.jpg

feb005.jpg

feb006.jpg

feb007.jpg

feb008.jpg

feb009.jpg

feb010.jpg

good actress... :D

lol! :D that's funny. she's good in that movie. just look at your reaction. she did a good job portraying her character there.

yup do agree with you. i think she's one of the most underrated actress in korea. not being recognized for her acting. so sad :(

hi cutekid! seems u're cutenabata from parkeunhyerulz forum euh? :rolleyes:

glad to see you here too cute :D

anyway, onni's birthday is just several days behind!

wanna say "SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA" for dearest ParkEunHye onni..

happy belated day Park Eun Hye Unnie!

How come her thread is so small? she's such a great actress... She's beautiful

I love her in silence... with Vic Zhou..!

And in the person I love, even though she isn't that strong to yell at her little broter >_<

happy belated day Park Eun Hye Unnie!

How come her thread is so small? she's such a great actress... She's beautiful

I love her in silence... with Vic Zhou..!

And in the person I love, even though she isn't that strong to yell at her little broter >_<

yeah me too. i'm wondering why. her new drama is really good.

Archived