Park Eun Hye 박은혜

Guest xosandy

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i think she is so underrated...i like her in DJG...she's really cute..thats the only show i saw her in...hope her new series is nice..though i dun really like zaizai...

she's underrated in korea but i've read that she's popular in china & taiwan due to

her upcoming movie (not series) opposite F4 member vic zhou..she's simply pretty

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think she is so underrated...i like her in DJG...she's really cute..thats the only show i saw her in...hope her new series is nice..though i dun really like zaizai...

Ohh i'm watching Dae Jang Geum at the moment , 1st time I see her in a series ~~ ;)

Was looking thru the Silence thread , n yea it is a drama series pple are lookin forward to ,

It's gonna premiere in Taiwan in May 2006 ~~

I like her! I do believe that I've seen her in the drama's but can't remembert!

So in the movie [?] silence does she speak CHINESE?!

Jina

Hi jina_bing_bang, "Silence" is a TV series not a movie. I watched the 20 minute teaser and she spoke a little bit in Chinese, and she was actually pretty good~! Throughout the drama, she uses sign language. I can't wait for it to air in May~!! :w00t:

You can find more information about it in the Silence thread. :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=394

Guest Lav_0890

Wow, she's in the drama with Zai Zai!

I like her as Yong saeng in Dae Jang Geum.

She's always trying to help Jang Geum even though she's a timid person.

I have also seen her in 18 vs 29. She's pretty!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Haha sorry if I confused SILENCE for a movie..so it's really a drama series..thanks

BTW, she's also in a new MBC drama, FIREWORKS, with Han Chae Young on May..

You can check the FIREWORKS thread at the Official Threads Directory, FYI.. :):)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crashworld

she is super cute and sweet.. she was also crowned the title of 'korean joey wong from hongkong"... i really like her in Da Chang Jin.. She is great.. did a good job... a minor fact: she was supposed to cast as Da Chang Jin but then Lee Young Ae took it.. and the director likes her so much that she was casted as Da Chang Jin's friend... hope to see more of her.. but why is she paired up with Zai Zai.. can't stand him.. yucks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dream_on

i really liked her in 18:29...i didn't really like her character but she was really cute. i wish she could've been the lead actress. i'm glad she's going to be in Fireworks. ahha but i again, i wish she could've gotten the lead role for that drama too...i like her wayyy better than han chaeyoung

parkeunhye2.jpg

parkeunhye.jpg

she's sooooooo pretty

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kianjpe08

she was really amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was very beautiful no doubt of it!!!

but of corz shes just the second of the most beautiful korean actress!!!!

kim eugene still rulzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!11

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I like her in Dream Of A Warrior (HK & Korea) with Leon Lai & Lee Na Young (Ireland TV Drama & Someone Special Movie),she play as a Princess Rose....I think she REALLY look nice there....:rolleyes: I like the movie too :P

DREAM OF A WARRIOR @ SOOMPI FORUM :phew:

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest Choi Ji Woo

hey, she's already a lead actress in Silence..but i'm also looking forward to her as a lead in a korean drama.i believe that she can play both heroines & villainesses 'coz she's got a pretty face and versatility..her eyes are also very expressive..thanks for posting about her new horror movie with Im Ho..they're both popular here in our country, the philippines because dae jang geum is such a phenomenon here..in fact, replays will

start later this evening at 6 p.m., Mondays through Fridays at GMA 7..my mom simply adores Park Eun Hye!

• 1 month later...
Guest lilswtangel

I've always thought she was really pretty, especially in Dae Jung Geum. but now I have to applaud her for doing such a great job in "Silence". It must have been really hard for her to be the only non-Chinese speaking person on the set.

Guest sunshine4ever

I've always thought she was really pretty, especially in Dae Jung Geum. but now I have to applaud her for doing such a great job in "Silence". It must have been really hard for her to be the only non-Chinese speaking person on the set.

I didn't watch Dae Jung Geum, so I have no idea, but I love her in Silence...

Anyway, for those of you who like her and would like to see the Silence MV, you can download it here:

http://files.filefront.com/silencemvrmvb/;...;/fileinfo.html

It's the official MV with the themesong and the cast in the series.

• 1 month later...
Guest valley girl

i like her aT siLEnce she is so cool their , honestly it' sthe first time i like her character.. usually she has a disgusting character.. like in 18 vs 29 and fireworks ...paRk EUn Hye ... FIghTinG!!!! :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

love her act in DaeJangGeum...

now i plan to watch Silence.. Only see the pics, but it's enough to relizing me,

what a good-touching chemistry they have.. :D

Anyway, i think EunHye 0nni is much look younger than her real age...^^

Archived