Park Eun Hye 박은혜

Guest xosandy

Guest trendy

which character was she in dae jang gaem, sorry if i butchered the spelling, but thanks to anyone who can answer.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which character was she in dae jang gaem, sorry if i butchered the spelling, but thanks to anyone who can answer.

she's a part of dae jang geum/ jewel in the palace. she played the role yeong saeng. she's the best friend of jang geum while she was a palace cook. if you have'nt watched the series a little spoiler here. she would become a concubine/ wife of the emperor later and would give birth to a princess. she is also the one who helped jang geum fulfill her mission in proving the innonce of her mother and her mentor.

BTW she starred in other series after jewel in the palace like : 18:28, silence, exhibition of fireworks, and currently the person i love

• 1 month later...

for some reasons when i watched 18 vs. 29, i thought she was Kang Jung Hwa o.o

she's pretty though...

she portrays the character of Ji Young pretty well... especially those sly eyes... really nice in that movie ^^ ... i think that if an actor/actress performs their character well as the bad person in the drama/movie to the point that audience hate their roles... he/she is a really good actor/actress ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

she's really pretty and cute. she's not that big star in korea but she acts really well. she's good. hope she makes it really big in korea. hope she gets more recognition as an actress. i think she's underrated as an actress

Guest xosandy

I loved her in Silence! Her image in Silence and 18 vs. 29 are completely different but it's good to see she can take on different roles. And she and Vic surprisingly have really good chemistry.

peh1vj9.jpg

peh2wi2.jpg

Hi Seoul Festival 2007 Hallyu Star Fashion Festival:

peh3kc8.png

peh4jo7.png

peh5rx9.png

With Park Hye Jin:

peh6dp3.png

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/8105/peh7ac6.png

For more pictures, check out her Cyworld: www.cyworld.com/kkkoreaaa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jicks

I feel bad for not coming to this thread more often!

She is very pretty & has a very beautiful grace & elegance about her. She looks like the perfect girlfriend for a guy to take home to their mothers lol

Thanks you guys for sharing updates on Park Eun Hye.

• 2 months later...

i watched her drama with zaizai and it was the best drama series i've ever seen... she portrayed her character, a mute, very well... and she's pretty and simple too!!! does she have a new korean series?

Guest pecpecjuice

i really like this actress...i wish she would get more recognition for her acting skills...i really think she's one of the best out there in Korea...she's so underrated...she needs to be up there with the likes of Ha Ji-won and Song Hye Gyo for being versitle in her roles as an actress...and i really liked her in the 4 Horror Tales "February 29"...she was really good in it...

Guest xosandy

^She's in three dramas this year: Bad Woman, Good Woman; The Person I Love; and Yi San - King Jeong Jo which is scheduled to air soon. I haven't seen them but she has supporting roles in all three.

Guest greeny

I loved her in Silence! Her image in Silence and 18 vs. 29 are completely different but it's good to see she can take on different roles. And she and Vic surprisingly have really good chemistry.

thx xosany for the wonderful pics...!!! she is really pretty..!

Yeah, she done the villian role as good as the angel role... i think she deserve to appear in more drama as a lead..

howcome any k-producer didnt relize her promising talent...? :ph34r:

Guest choliese

I've always liked Eun Hye since I saw her in Silence

She's such a good actress; not to mention very pretty as well

Guest greeny

I agree. I love her acting in Dae Jang Geum. Awesome. She should have main roles in dramas.

i started to like her also from DJG... such a innocent girl she was there :)

believe me, first time i saw her in DJG, i was hate her a lot!! it's only because she replace the very-cute little KimSoYeon (the actress of little YeonSaeng [PEH in DJG].. i adore the little girl so much, so, i think "the adult one" will rip the innocent-cuteness of YeonSaeng... but after seeing her act there, i realize i was wrong..!! the innocent-cuteness of YeonSaeng still appear from the "the adult one"... it looks like she (cute KimSoYeon) had just grown up naturaly... very good job from both of the actress... :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest delicate_tears

Aww, I heard about Eun Hye's getting married in April~ shocked me at first now that she's getting married but I wish her the best happiness in the world with her soon-to-be husband!

• 1 month later...
Guest bahbah was here

yeah

the news is she will held her married in 27

>.<

I wish her the best happiness in the world with her soon-to-be husband!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I personally LOVED her in "YiSan"

she was good in "Slient" too but she played a mute girl and so she didn't really get to express herself.

She was a pretty queen and one of the nicest queen ever.

She's married now and I'm wondering is she taking a break to start a family or is she still going to continue with acting?

Can't wait to see her again in another historical drama. She's good in historical drama.

Archived