Official Jdoramas Ratings Thread

pocca

Got the newest ratings numbers post them here and add your review regarding teh rating for that particular episode if you like. I will update it whenever i can and when ppl post them.

Current 2007 Summer Doramas

時 タイトル 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 平均

月21 ファースト・キス - - - - - - - - - - - -

火21 花ざかりの君たちへ~イケメン♂パラダイス~ - - - - - - - - - - - -

火22 牛に願いを Love&Farm - - - - - - - - - - - -

火22 探偵学園Q - - - - - - - - - - - -

水22 ホタルノヒカリ - - - - - - - - - - - -

木21 地獄の沙汰もヨメ次第 - - - - - - - - - - - -

木21 菊次郎とさき - - - - - - - - - - - -

木22 肩ごしの恋人 - - - - - - - - - - - -

木22 山おんな壁おんな - - - - - - - - - - - -

金21 女帝 - - - - - - - - - - - -

金22 山田太郎ものがたり - - - - - - - - - - - -

金23 スシ王子! - - - - - - - - - - - -

土21 受験の神様 - - - - - - - - - - - -

土23 ライフ 11.0 - - - - - - - - - - - 11.00%

日21 パパとムスメの7日間 14.0 - - - - - - - - - - - 14.00%

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RESERVED FOR OLDER REFERENCE RATINGS

Proposal Daisakusen - Mondays 9PM Ep. 1 19.3% // Ep. 2 17.1% // Ep.3 13.4% // Ep.4 16.4%

Sexy Voice and Robo - Mondays 10PM Ep. 1 12.5% // Ep. 2 8.7% //Ep.3 6.9% // Ep.4 7.0

Hanayome to Papa - Tuesdays 9PM Ep.1 14.9% // Ep.2 11.3% // Ep. 3 10.3% // Ep.4 12.5%

Oniyome Nikki 2 - Tuesdays 10PM Ep.1 14.6% // Ep.2 14.0% // Ep.3 12.5%

Bambimo! - Wednesdays 10PM Ep.1 16.6% // Ep.2 15.0% // Ep. 3 13.7% // Ep. 4 14.0%

Fufudo - Thursdays 9PM Ep. 1 14.1% // Ep.2 13.2% Ep.3 14.4% // Ep.4 13.8%

Hotelier - Thursdays 9PM Ep.1 11.1% // Ep.2 8.0% // Ep.3 8.6%

Watashitachi no Kyokasho - Thursdays 10PM Ep.1 14.2% // Ep.2 11.3% Ep.3 10.7% // Ep.4 10.4%

Kodoku no Kake - Thursdays 10PMEp.1 11.2% // Ep.2 9.4% Ep.3 7.4% // Ep.4 7.3%

Seito Shokun! - Fridays 9PM Ep.1 9.4% // Ep.2 7.7%// Ep.3 5.9%

Tokkyu Tanaka San Go - Fridays 10PM Ep.1 11.5% // Ep.2 8.7% // Ep.3 7.6% // Ep.4 8.0%

Jikou Keisatsu - Fridays 11PM Ep.1 12.8% // Ep.2 11.9% Ep.3 10.9% // Ep.4 11.4%

Kuitan - Saturdays 9PM Ep. 1 16.2% // Ep.2 13.3% // Ep.3 14.8% // Ep.4 11.8%

LIAR GAME - Saturdays 11PM Ep.1 12.3% // Ep.2 12.8% // Ep.3 8.7% // Ep.4 9.6%

Jodan ja nai! - Sundays 9PM Ep. 1 19.4% // Ep.2 14.7% // Ep.3 13.2% // Ep.4 14

Guest crazyMuka

I can't believe the ratings for Watashitachi no Kyokasho went down, it's one of the best I've seen this season. Hopefully as it goes along, it will pick up again.

Guest jade_frost

I can't believe the ratings for Watashitachi no Kyokasho went down, it's one of the best I've seen this season. Hopefully as it goes along, it will pick up again.

Ratings for Kodoku no Kake on the same timeslot but rival TV station fell too. Perhaps audiences find the story too bleak and dark. Anyhow it's still early days.

Guest joan_qt2004

Great job Juri-chan.....Number 1!!!! I hope to see her again in the sequel to Nodame Cantabile..if there is one...I hope :mellow:

Guest jade_frost

Great job Juri-chan.....Number 1!!!! I hope to see her again in the sequel to Nodame Cantabile..if there is one...I hope :mellow:

Ep2 ratings nose dived to 14.7%.

Guest Maia-chan

I think ALL DRAMAS will suffer drops by the second episode, and I'm afraid this spring won't be able to reach winter's record; three dramas getting the 20% average.

^^ just went to the liar game thread someone mention that it got a 0.5% raise, i mean at least it raise even though the raiting is still bad..

thanks ppl for posting, i update the ratings as u guys post them too..

Guest asianrice

^^ just went to the liar game thread someone mention that it got a 0.5% raise, i mean at least it raise even though the raiting is still bad..

thanks ppl for posting, i update the ratings as u guys post them too..

It's not bad if you consider that it broadcasts later in the night (or so I've heard).

It's not bad if you consider that it broadcasts later in the night (or so I've heard).

Yeh, this is on my watch list definitely, yupp i would say that this is consider good for the timeslot but im just saying ratings in general, it's bad b/c it just looking at the numbers ppl won't mention that the fact that one is aired at a better time over the other when ppl talk about ratings all they care are the numbers only...

and yeh it's a 11pm drama

Guest asianrice

jinpi0409

I agree that people only judge by the number without further detail. But I must admit it's pretty fun. XD

I wonder how Proposal did. What do you guys think? Up or down?

Guest jade_frost

jinpi0409

I agree that people only judge by the number without further detail. But I must admit it's pretty fun. XD

I wonder how Proposal did. What do you guys think? Up or down?

It will drop 2-3 percent. It's inevitable that what's high will fall. It will not be easy to duplicate the ratings for the winter season which generally pulls in the highest ratings because more people stay home. That also explains why the lineup of lead stars in almost every drama last season was so formidable as TV stations tried to use star power to entice viewers to watch their drama. The plots for a few of the dramas are rather weak this season so it will be quite a tough ride.

Guest asianrice

It will drop 2-3 percent. It's inevitable that what's high will fall.

Pretty much on the dot. It fell to 17.1% XD

-

I actually had my highest hopes set on Tokkyu Tanaka San Go because I heard the producers were the same ones that created IWGP.. but episode 1 bored me to death. How depressing. Not surprised that the ratings were so low.

what an excellent idea! thank you for putting up this intresting thread...

btw if its not much trouble can you also put the episode or date when it aired?

you mean liek that right?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Dang. Most of the ratings dropped for Ep. 2. That's weird. I would think that after watching the first ep. people would be more inclined to tune in and see how the drama continues.

That's for posting the ratings!

Archived