♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest velinad

Hi there,

I'll be going to Seoul in September. Does anyone know of any concerts/signing events/fan meetings during that time???

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juiceberry

heyy, brian joo will be holding his US Club Tour throughout the month of June. I'm sure you can find more information about it through allkpop's website! And I'll be giving away two pairs of tickets to his LA and OC concert to show my support for Brian Joo!!!!~~ ^-^

Guest RainbowPowder

Anybody knows if they are any concerts planned in Seoul between 16th August to 15th Septmeber?

If there are, how can foreigners get tickets to those concerts?

(same goes for MusicBank and such... how can I get tickets to those shows?)

Thanks in advanced for your answers and help! ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TOPNine

Anyone with a ticket to snsd/girls' generations 2nd concert in Seoul ?

I'm going to Seoul this summer and i really want to go . So if anyone have like 1 pr 2 tickets they're selling then please contact mé !

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dyanti90

HI! I'm selling my tickets to KOREAN MUSIC WAVE CONCERT in SINGAPORE!

KOREAN MUSIC WAVE SINGAPORE

Date: July 15th, 2011, Friday

Time: 7pm (approximately 3 hours)

Performers: GD&TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, 2NE1, FT ISLAND, U-KISS, MISS A, DAL★SHABET, TEEN TOP, THE BOSS, TOUCH and X-5!

Available Tickets:

BLOCK A12, ROW 11, SEATS 6,7,8,9.

ORIGINAL PRICE: SGD321 each (inclusive of SGD3 sistic charges) ---> Still negotiable. (:

If you are interested, please email me at dyanti90@gmail.com. Or mention me on twitter at @YNNNNT

Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest schmek

KPOP Music Concert Festival in Sydney, Australia.

Date: 12 November 2011

Artists: TVXQ (homin), Shinee, Cnblue, secret, MissA, 4minute, Beast, 2AM, SNSD and Kara.

http://www.jkent.com.au/kpop2011/

Cost and time hasn't been announced yet.

~~~~~~~~~

If you're buying a ticket please email

admin@aus2one.com

Name (REAL FULL NAME):

FAN of/FANCLUB you want to sit with (SONE, CASSIE, etc):

QTY:

State coming from:

Contact details email or Phone:

• 1 month later...
Guest blametheloserinme0

Is there a thread for the SMTown concert in NYC?

MTE. Where's the love for SM Town NYC? I wanna spazz with other fans not just by myself. Tickets go on sale in 30 minutes. ahh!!

Guest Explicitj0yee

MTE. Where's the love for SM Town NYC? I wanna spazz with other fans not just by myself. Tickets go on sale in 30 minutes. ahh!!

aw I just got home and I tried to purchase the tickets but a lot of them were sold out >< Did you get to purchase your tickets?

And does anyone know more information about that free KBS concert they planned for the NY/ NJ Area?

Also what about the Chosuk Festival for the NY area?

• 2 weeks later...

^ yea if there's a thread for the smtown concert in NY or the free kbs concert in NJ please post the link!!

Not really sure this is the place, but I want to sale a ticket for SMTown NYC concert on October 23rd, 2011. The seat is on section 407, round D, seat 6. So if anyone want to buy it, please give me a message on facebook or here. Price can be negotiated.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KrE1430285977

Is someone can explain me what's the event Music Bank in Paris (event mentioned on soompi) ? I don't undersatand everything... Is the KBS channel planning to hold a concert in Paris ? If so, will anyone be able to buy ticket ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stardust35

Hi guys! SMTOWN CONCERT is going to be held in New York City this Sunday on the 23rd. This is a great chance to catch a glimpse of the your favorite Kpop stars! Kpop stars such as TVXQ, BoA, Kangta, f(x), SHiNee & SNSD will all be there! I have been dying to go to this concert and purchased tickets in advance. But i can't make it back to NYC in time for the concert. I have two tickets that i bought for $155 each and I am selling them for a discount at $120 each, so that's only $240 for 2 tix that cost me orig over $300. The seats are section 334, row N, seats 13-12. Bring a friend and have a fun night!

PM me if interested or email me at raindrop4f@yahoo.com tickets can be transferred immediately electronically once u make payment online or meet in person also works. SMTOWN in NYC! This doesn't happen often.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived