♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -GRIFFIN

Hello, I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place.

Does anyone know what's up with the MTV Iggy 2ne1 ticket givaway? 

It said the end date was December 1st, but now on their official concert page, it says enter by December 6th.

Has anyone gotten notification of winning yet?...or is there something new for December 6th?

I would appreciate any info.

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Yang-Guo

Hi, so anyone know what artist, grouls r going to kpop allstar in honolulu hawaii this year? Kmf line ul so far is a let down for me n my friends.

So will there be better lineups at kpop all star 2012

Guest hollykrumhp

If anyone is selling (preferably three) $300 tickets to SMTOWN ANAHEIM, please let me know!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stefisme

hi guys. any idea how to attend the recording of gayo daejun(s) and Idol Star Athletics Championship? i will be gg korea at the end of the year, hoping to attend some concerts and recording!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest happygal2011

hello anyone know the easiest way for a foreigner to buy concert tickets in Korea? thankyou!

You may try www.interpark.com with English version..right now there are selling IU and MBLaq concerts

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thespringmaid

Anyone here who is going to Big Bang's concert in the Philippines? I'm a Filipino and am thoroughly excited to see them! I'm going with 2 other people and it would be awesome to meet other awesome VIPs there! :)

Guest happygal2011

I want to know your opinion.

What do you think about K-POP?

What is attractive factors?

Kpop is cool and chic, a representation of Asia + their variety shows are damn funny

Archived