♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest aility

Does anyone know of a good website (preferably in English) where I can find concert overviews? I am heading to Korea at the end of August and really want to go to a concert!!! ^^

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boomitsme09

SELLING 1 FLOOR2 TICKET FOR SMTOWN CONCERT IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

PRICE: $400 (negotiable)

MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

PS. THERE ARE NO MORE FLOOR TICKETS AVAILABLE THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO SEE SUPER JUNIOR,SHINEE,SNSD,F(X) AND MORE SUPER CLOSE TO YOU!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boemnuuna

Did anyone here's know about Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 in Singapore later at Oct 23th???

please if anyone here knows, i need help for buying the tickets.. cos i'm not living in Singapore T.T

help me :D please PM me.. thank u ^^

Guest almontel

wow...5 hours to go and counting...

i'm super excited to attend my first KPOP Concert!!! I'll try to see if i can post some pics right after my dtr and i are done watching SM Concert here in Los Angeles!!!

i don't have floor tickets but we're right on the ground level, the second closest to the stage!!!

i can't wait to see SUJU, my dtr's excited about her fave SHINEE!!!

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for 1 ticket for Mnet MAMA 2010 Awards show at Venetian Macau on 11/28/2010!!!

400hkd/600hkd budget. If it's 1000hkd, I'm willing to get as long as it's near the stage/side of the stage. :D

I seldom access Soompi so you can email me @ jel.chu@gmail.com. Thanks. I wanna see the stars upclose!!! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest tokyorose888

im not sure if its a concert or not but i really want to go to one of those end of year music festival things, like sbs gayo daejun, kbs music festival and mbc music festival which happen on the last few days of the year (12/29, 12/30,12/31)but im not sure how to get tickets? or invites? or generally how it works, someone help me!!!!

How will i be able to go to one of these festivals/concerts?

thanks!

Guest JiAhUiis

Hey Tokyorose888!

I'm also trying to find out if I can get to watch the End of Year Music Festivals. I'm heading there soon. And I'm wondering if I can enter.

Is there a need to purchase Tickets somewhere?

Guest ilovemochi

@tokyorose888 and JiAhUiis,

I am going to Korea at the end of this year too and I really want to watch sbs gayo daejun!! been trying to find information on how to enter, but to no avail.

I hope some kind soul can help to enlighten us. thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone~ and sorry in advance if my question doesn't supposed to be here but i really don't know where it should go~

I was wondering if there is a thread about korean concert but hold in Korea! or if anyone know any website that provide such information~

Thanks! ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest juiceberry

KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2011: I'm giving a pair of tickets away (worth $70) provided by the Korea Times during my radio show on Saturday, March 26th between 2:00-4:00am PST!!!

For more information, please go to http://juiceberry.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/special-announcement-2/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anhthaitea23

KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL LOS ANGELES

Date: April 30, 2011

Performers: Baek Ji-Young, G.NA, Jay Park, Jeong Soo-Ra, K-will, 4minute, Kim Jang-Hoon, Lee Eun-Ha, U-KISS, Sul Woon Do, DJ D.O.C., SISTAR, still waiting on 1 to 2 more groups to be released.

Selling 1 Terrace Box 1745 seat for $160.

Serious buys only please!

If you are interested, please PM me or email me at anhthaitea23@gmail.com for further discussion.

I can take photos of the ticket and show you for proof.

Guest zsa2687

THE PARTY (2NE1 Live in Manila) on June 4, 2011 at Araneta Coliseum!

http://twitpic.com/4mq6sb

TICKET PRICES:

VIP – 8500

Lower Box – 5000

Upper Box A – 2800

Upper Box B – 1200

VIP reservations:

Call 687-1709 and look for Charles/Rizza.

for international fans: email = Name, Section, Quantity, Email Address, Country to ellynnsy@gmail.com

Archived