IZI

ikadoodledoo

Guest Sammy1430263349

ok I heard this band like last year....only cause of ChoonHyang.

but like there is NOTHING on them. seriously.

they're so secretive! jk

they need more pictures.

and more music. cause the vocalist has a really hot voice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iam_ma1

Does anyone know where I could download their Albums....I dont really think I have the correct things to be buying them off the net. I'm in the states sooo, theres nothing like that here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jonnah

:D Whoever made this thread just totally made me the happiiest person in the world. WHEEE! Ok.. It took me forever to find anything on this band. I was going to check if anyone responded to my thread of IZI info then.. this threadie just popped up... YAY! I LOVE THIS BAND.. TO NO END! OH JIN SUNG has the most soothing voice.. I listen to it every night.. and every day I go to school.. I dunno a little obsessed? Yea.. maybe a lot. tehehhe :blink: so Whoever made this.... THANK YOU!

PS.. for me.. I love all the songs from their 1st album.. but I really like 'I wanna be you'.. the song has a very catchy beat...

IZI ROCKS!!!!

I love this band too eversince I heard from SASSY CHUN YANG. Immediately fell in love, started looking up for their info, but there's not much there is to know, at least now I know their names. Their song is also in a drama SPECIAL OF MY LIFE. Have ever heard of it? Gonna look it up on VEOH. I just luv OH JI SEUNG's voice, he rawks, big time!!! Luv all their songs in this album, and personally I think MORNING is the most catchy song, and it's now my latest ringtone. I'm getting their JAPANESE album too, soon. Gotta go. Bye

• 4 weeks later...

I love the lead singer's voice.It's husky in a very unique way.

Very soothing and nice to hear.I know them from Delightful girl,chunhyang's OST,

which i believe most of the people know them from that OST.

I listened to their latest single"Father",now available in Z-degrees.

I love their song Father<33

They only have one album??I wish they release more~

Guest subdwfreaky

yes, i only know their Sassy girl chunhyang songs....

gotta say i juz loveeeee that one song....one of my fav ost songs...^^

hope to learn more here..^^

Guest Jonnah

I got their Japanese Album. Songs are good. In fact his voice is getting huskier. Just can't get enough of him. Love u Ju Seong!!!!!!!

Btw, where can I get their latest single?

• 3 weeks later...

love izi!!! is there only that one album from them? do they have any other singles/albums out??

There is another singles, I knew from this forum, one of the user already mentioned earlier. But don't know how to get it. Is help on it's way?

• 4 months later...

Aww... I was looking for this thread everywhere! I thought it disappeared for a second. But yay! xD

I love their songs! *sigh* Has anyone heard of their song 'Don't Cry'? I think it's Japanese... (not sure...)

• 2 months later...
Guest kat_era

its a shame theres only like 5 pages People should really start to listen to them.

they are extremely talented and there songs are touching.

Guest FAMie

Wow! I haven't been in this thread in a long time...

I just recently started listening to them again.. I couldn't believe I stopped listening to them for awhile

but now I'm glad to be back.

I want to get their Japanese album..

and I heard that they had a second korean album out

but I don't know.. some site say they do and some site say they don't..

so confused.

I'm still loving JinSung's voice. I fall asleep to his voice every night... so soothing.

Guest roseweedytvxq

i've just heard IZI's album...i thought IZI songs from choonhyang was preformed solo and not by a band...im very surprised...THIS band rox!

Guest littledraci

Rumors about another album?? Good to hear..even if it's just a rumor :wacko:

..at least it shows they are not forgotten :D

I really really really hope they're not becoming such a 'one-hit/album-wonder' like Monni B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EnDlEsS88

Wow .... they are reallly goood specially d vocalist... he is amazing and his voice is really strong n great...i hope they will publish more new things ...best wishes 4 them ^^

• 1 year later...

Archived