IZI

ikadoodledoo

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Yah, I only got five of them. But I think I found a brilliant way to fix them. Well, it worked for me. Just tell if they don't (By the way, I'm using Flashget).

What i did was replace those links that didn't work with those that did, except the filename. Here are the reviesed links.. I hope they work now.

Yes! You figured it out, too! I was about to say the same thing.

Notice the IP addresses on the front of each link? ^^ Those IP addresses are dynamic urls, meaning they can change every second. So if any link doesn't work, just change the last 3 digits, into any other last 3 digits number from the other links that work. ^^; Hehehe...

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their sounds are different from the typical group. The male vocalist's voice is unique. Their songs are good.

Edit --

I love their Oduwo song too. There's a video for this one, isn't there?

Guest just jess

one of my fav. songs is the song by izi that was in the "choonhyang" series... i dunno the title but i have the song and i love it! the guys sings really well.

• 2 weeks later...

:D Whoever made this thread just totally made me the happiiest person in the world. WHEEE! Ok.. It took me forever to find anything on this band. I was going to check if anyone responded to my thread of IZI info then.. this threadie just popped up... YAY! I LOVE THIS BAND.. TO NO END! OH JIN SUNG has the most soothing voice.. I listen to it every night.. and every day I go to school.. I dunno a little obsessed? Yea.. maybe a lot. tehehhe :blink: so Whoever made this.... THANK YOU!

PS.. for me.. I love all the songs from their 1st album.. but I really like 'I wanna be you'.. the song has a very catchy beat...

IZI ROCKS!!!!

they also did da song for delightful girl choonhyang, and featured in Kangta's drama Loveholic performing. Izi is a wonderful band

omg is that theM???? I thought they were so awesome in that drama. I kept wondering who they were.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for telling me who they were. Gah, so happy~~~

Waaah, now I really like them. ^o^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glitzyglam

I really like their songs 사랑하고 싶어서 and Morning!

keke, 응급실 makes me want to watch ChoonHyang! I hear it's a pretty good drama. . .

so what's IZI up to lately?

reminds me of buzz :huh:

hmm... not really~ they're areant really public. like they dont promote themselves on game shows, but i have to agree in some point. the lead singers are basically pretty good looking. minkyunghoon is really cute :P [[yes im a buzz fan too]] then again IZI's songs dont sound too buzz? do they? well i though Emergency Room was pretty unique. i love the lead's voice. :)

[[edit]]

i cant d/l the album =[

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .alyak_

"There She Goes" is a crazyyy song!!!

Speaking of that. I'm listening to it right now!

Will be back with some pictures. Thread is kinda quiet. Last reply was on the 12th ^_^

Archived