[movie 2007] Venus And Mars 싸움

Guest Soy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does the movie end, for those of you who have watched it? I've been watching it on youtube but not all of the parts are up yet and I'm curious.

Guest White Star

The movie is called the FIGHT or the QUARREL....but i thought the two characters are just afriad to show the audience their ugly sight. I though Tae Hee was going to nail this role since she makes Yuri from Stairway to Heaven being mean so convincingly.

I was looking forward to them being right down ugly with each other....but beside from the physicial fight the character seems too nice. it's bugging me.

+WS+

Guest cjgohan2003

It's mediocre at best, often times, it tries to push laughter out with physical-slapstick comedy. It barely focused on the Rom-com aspect besides the openning sequence. Often times the pacing is uneven; it'll muddle through the plot like a low budget indie movie, then you're swooped into car crashes and explosions. It does touch upon the struggles divorcees live with after the engagement, but really, it's exagerrated to the point where it's neither laughable nor convincing. It's a mess, but I'm glad KTH showed a bit more versatilty from what I've seen of her.

• 1 year later...
Guest jingjuna

i watched this today

i thought it was cute, crazy, and funny :D

i would recommend it

i got a bit teary too

a great movie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest younha486

This was one of the best movies i have ever seen, im hoping there could be a sequel only wishful think though! Loved the car scene anyone who hasnt seen this, this is must see movie, funny all the way through at the beginning it seems its just a normal romantic movie but it isnt!

Archived