Guest viet13aby90

This looks interesting~

Kim Tae Hee is looking pretty as ever.

I can't wait to watch this ^_^

Yvonne

Guest fifiz

Kim Tae Hee, The same feeling as Kang Dong Won in 'Our Happy Time'

1044529760727ba006vb6.jpg

Praises from the staff continue towards Kim Tae Hee (27) as she films the movie 'Ssawoom' with Seol Gyeong Gu. Her polite, modest attitude receives love from the filming set. Kim Tae Hee receives the top star treatment in the CF field but it is also true she is not able to loosen the tension every time during filming because there are a lot of comments about her acting ability. But Kim Tae Hee shows a different form while losing such anxiety as filming goes on, making the surrounding staff happy.

One official related to the movie Ssawoom on the 26th said "There are a lot of concerns for the movie at the filming end. There are a lot of questions on the acting ability of Kim Tae Hee especially. You don't need to worry. If I try to do a metaphor, it is the same feeling as the acting ability that Kang Dong Won emanates in the movie 'Our Happy Time'. Going to the latter half part, her acting ability says 'intense' (actually not sure of this exact translation, the korean word is 터지고 있다). You may expect it," the confidence feeling was shown.

At that time of her debut in the entertainment world, Kim Tae Hee shouldered the premium of coming from Seoul National University and there were abundant comments which said 'Her acting ability falls compared with her perfect features'. It's to the extent where the pictures of Kim Tae Hee in which she opens her eyes widely in 'Forbidden Love', 'Love Story In Harvard' and 'The Restless' etc were collected on some portal sites and the pictures gave rise to increasing number of comments 'There is no change in expressions'.

By the way, such an evaluation has changed. This party concerned continued and explained the reason "Giving Kim Tae Hee encouragement in her acting which changed each time is not regretted. Seol Gyeong Gu who films together with Kim Tae Hee also praised her sincere attitude. In the place they have meals together, Seol Gyeong Gu purposely calls out to her 'Yeobo (Honey), please come and sit here', the two actors often also keep time outside the filming set by throwing jokes."

After drawing out the perfect knack out of the Gam Woo Seong-Son Ye Jin couple through the SBS drama 'Alone In Love', Director Han Ji Seung's new work 'Ssawoom' is expected to release in September after filming finishes next month.

Source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertai...976000.htm

translation credit: Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really looking forward to this movie!!!!

I have always wanted to see Kim Tae Hee in a romantic comedy. We can see how funny she really is :D

At that time of her debut in the entertainment world, Kim Tae Hee shouldered the premium of coming from Seoul National University and there were abundant comments which said 'Her acting ability falls compared with her perfect features'. It's to the extent where the pictures of Kim Tae Hee in which she opens her eyes widely in 'Forbidden Love', 'Love Story In Harvard' and 'The Restless' etc were collected on some portal sites and the pictures gave rise to increasing number of comments 'There is no change in expressions'.

I really agree with this paragraph, especially "Her acting ability falls compared with her perfect features". As much as I love KTH, I find that is soooo true. And while I was watching Stairway to Heaven (before I became obsessed with KTH) her bulging eyes annoyed the heck out me. I am really excited to see if it is true that her acting got a lot better for this movie. :) Only then will I feel safe to say she is a good actress (cuz based on what I've seen of her so far, she still needs a lot of work in that area).

• 2 months later...
Guest znarfuol

This something to look forward to.

I guess, with her experience in the industry, she's become more good at her acting...

it's the package that actually counts.

Loved her in love story in harvard so i guess, this hard-boiled (i like the term) will be very good...

Quarrel Poster filming

KBS Entertainment Weekly Ep 1195 aired on October 27, 2007

the interview looks funny, and i am so glad it's on KBS because we will get the english subs soon. so those who have KBS World, watch out for it. I know I will get this episode on my cable on 5 Nov (Mon).

For those who uses clubbox, you can download the raw version here

let me share some screenshots before i figure out how to edit the video :P but i believe before i do so, the korean fans would have uploaded the video for us :lol:

KBSEntWeekly071027_1.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_2.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_3.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_4.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_5.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_6.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_7.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_8.jpg

KBSEntWeekly071027_9.jpg

source credit http://clubbox.co.kr/moviesamo

screencaptured by beary/www.kim-taehee.com

Thanks for the new footage! Hopefully there will be a trailer soon, since I can't wait to see this movie. Sol Kyung-gu is my absolut favorite actor from Korea after Song Kang-ho and I'm looking forward to every new film he is starring in. For notice, Sol Kyung-gu is currently shooting "Public Enemy 3" alongside Jeong Jae-yeong, Kang Shin-il and Im Won-hee, directed by Kang Woo-suk. The film ist slated for a release in 2008 and of course, I can't wait. :)

PS: This is a great forum about Korean Entertainment. Very interesting and full of information - I'm here every day as a reader. Keep going!

Director Han Ji Seung "Will we see another brave actress like Kim Tae Hee?

[2007.10.15 10:05]

The movie 'Quarrel' (Cinema Service) by Director Han Ji Sueng starring Kim Tae Hee, crank up this week and he shared his views.

In a phone interview on 14th night, Director Han Ji Seung said "I don't know whether I'll be able to meet another gutsy actress like Kim Tae Hee" and "The movie includes alot of very dangerous scenes and I am impressed that each time she is willing to do it and even for many takes."

With this, he added "till now there are many actresses but i doubt i can meet another such brave actress."

The campus couple story in 'Quarrel' is indirectly experienced by Director Han Ji Seung during his days in Hanyang University. The scenario is written and aimed at the love-hate relationship between a man and woman who disagreement with each other, they see each other as enemy, scream and abuse each other verbally and went so far as to fight physically. In the movie, the separating couple sets each other's car on fire and tear their clothes into pieces to express their feelings of hatred. Seol Gyung Gu plays Kim Tae Hee's husband.

Director Han Ji Seung said "In fact, initially I was a little worried that Kim Tae Hee will have trouble doing the violent scenes herself and how she can handle the extreme takes" and "But, the way she thrusts her first and her cursing and swearing is beyond a director's expection. If she herself is not satisfied with any scene, she will request for a retake."

And Kim Tae Hee even took the lead in a blazing fire scene. She jumped into the flames directly and often performed in dangerous situations. By the end of the shooting, she is said to be "daring" and "scary" among the crew.

But Kim Tae Hee is troubled with the high expectations from the public. Director Han Ji Seung said "In my point of view, I am impressed and understand Kim Tae Hee's genuine nature and passion. It is unreasonable to judge a person too soon, but after all it's the audience's view" and "that is why I keep telling and encouraging Kim Tae Hee all the time 'so far in this movie Kim Tae Hee has surpasses her limit'."

A CF model is referred as '15 seconds artiste' but through a 90 mins 'Quarrel', this is how long you can watch Kim Tae Hee. 'Quarrel' is ending its filming on 17th and 19th at Gyeonggi-Do Incheon and Paju set ground. It is slated for mid December release.

Article source http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200710/...0002010401.html

Rough translation by beary/www.kim-taehee.com and please note that not all parts of the article is 100% accurate.

Please take out with proper credits

Thank you so much for the clip and the interesting article. Though I didn't understand everything in the clip, it was very funny but to short in the end. :) I think it is now time to wait for a trailer!

Guest fivemagic

I'm definitely waiting for this movie to be released sometime in December 2007. Tae Hee's acting is not to be missed. Tae Hee's pics from the 'Quarrel' poster filming is so magnificently beautiful and I love her hairstyle.

Thanks BEARY and everyone for updating and giving us all the latest news and article translations.......SUPER thanks!

Guest anne&top

praises for Kim Tae Hee!!

cant wait for the movie to be released.

definitely gonna catch her interview is entertainment relay on kbs world.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived