• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stephypham

0MG. finally, a new LDW drama. <33

100 % sure that i`ma be watching this one (=

not too exicted about the main female lead, but

the second female lead is preetty [: wait, who cares?

as long as theres LDW, hahah.

0MG. finally, a new LDW drama. <33

100 % sure that i`ma be watching this one (=

not too exicted about the main female lead, but

the second female lead is preetty [: wait, who cares?

as long as theres LDW, hahah.

I agree with you!

I am a bit thrown off becuase of the female lead :tears::tears: -- she isn't that pretty looking up to LDW's oozing-hottness status.

The storyline is quite different and very promising tho.

Guest bshater1

I agree with you!

I am a bit thrown off becuase of the female lead :tears::tears: -- she isn't that pretty looking up to LDW's oozing-hottness status.

:blink: what part of Shin Eun Gyeong do you find unattractive? she's a beautiful actress imo. but with that point beside, i think LDW should be ecstatic to be working with someone like SEG. and no offense to LDH's fans (My Girl), but her acting is pretty average compared to SEG. so maybe LDW can learn a few things from doing this drama. hope i won't get flamed for saying that.... :ph34r:

Guest lovegoodfood

i am looking forward to this drama SOLELY for Dong Wook too....i hate drama that always cast an older woman as the female lead.... whenever i see the older woman getting intimacy with their younger counterparts.....its completely a turn off and extremely nauseating and scary to watch.....

a good example is [spring day] and [what's up fox]....she look so so old and fat........she completely kill off any thrills and excitement to watch that drama....

lets keep our finger crossed....such sad cases wont happen in this drama.......

LEE DONG WOOK <3 ive liked him since.. dunno when lols. depends on which drama came out first Land of Wine or Merry go round LOLS. anyways he has perfect genes <3 the main character sounds like an interesting person... wanting a baby out of nowhere and targetting a perfect man [which means he probably has good morals] lols. btw i LOVED come back soonae so CANT WAIT <3

Guest lilgzl

:w00t: :w00t: will be waiting for this for sure! LDW and I don't know any of the other girls but who cares...as long as wookie is in it...and the plots sound very funny

her character name Kang Ja, reminds me of that crazy girl in Fantasy Couple :lol:

HMM....i don't know if the girl's a bit too old for wookie...but i think she's a good actress..well...yippie!! i can't wait..this would be a fun series to watch and hopefully not too dramatic...it would be fun to see a light hearted drama...

Guest baqinardo

:w00t: :w00t: will be waiting for this for sure! LDW and I don't know any of the other girls but who cares...as long as wookie is in it...and the plots sound very funny

her character name Kang Ja, reminds me of that crazy girl in Fantasy Couple :lol:

me too..

Guest jicks

Happy!! LDW in another drama ^___^

Re: Shin Eun Kyung, I think she looks a bit mature for Dong Wook but pls, no "she's not pretty enough" comments. I think she is attractive, plus, she is a great actress, she was brilliant in My Wife Is A Gangsta.

Looking forward to it!!!

Guest babymarzy07

Drama's scheduled to air on the 2nd June 2007.

Again, we have several good dramas airing in June - Air City and Time between the Wolf and Dog with Junki. ^_^

And oh I almost forgot, we also have So Ji Sub's comeback drama Cain and Abel.

We have the return of the comebacks!! Woo hoo!! cant wait. Wookie!! :) after LDH's new comeback, its his turn. i hope he wont get the same critique as they did DaHae. SEG looks tons older than wookie in the pics though. She is a good actress just that im not sure about the chemistry. She looks a bit sullen and sad in the pics as compared to the exuberant, youthful wookie. Well i wont expect high ratings. But look at the dramas. I hope whatever episode number it has though will remain. SBS loves shortening dramas.

sbs is so funny

first.. it was bad wife in 2005

then it was bad family in 2006

now its bad couple in 2007

ahhaha ur right! i didnt notice. lol. :lol:

aww my oppa dong wook is going to have a comeback series..even though the leading lady is more mature than dong wook, the storyline is pretty interesting..it's not ur typical romance/comedy..and i want to see PERFECT DONG WOOK..he is going to look hot for sure!

Guest bwitched

I don't know the actress and I don't think she looks beautiful in those pictures above but I believe she is. Plus she seems to be really talented. With several movies including My wife is a gangster under her belt. I think this going to be another dal ja's spring. With an older woman chase after a younger man. Interesting!!!!

Archived