[drama 2007] Bad Couple 불량커플

Guest ripgal

Guest incarnadine

plus the fact that such an experienced actress will be able to guide/teach LDW - which will be really good for LDW's career.

SEG is really a good actress. can really play that tough, almost tomboyish character as well as that prim and proper lady [from her movie with Jung JunHo].

For some reason, I think LDW did take into account the fact that he will be working with an accomplished and experienced actress when he accepted the role. Knowing his desire to "fly higher," he wouls surely learn a lot from SEG. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

Shin Eun Gyeong is indeed older than Lee Dong Wook, and that's actually the point of the storyline of the drama. I don't think we should judge their chemistry based on their appearances. I've seen SEG in her movies and I must say that she's a really good and experienced actress. She may be older than LDW and she may not be the pretty type, but I believe the writers had good reasos to choose SEG. I think we should stop staying that the actress is not pretty or beautiful enough for LDW. I understand it's just personal preferences and personal opinion..but in the end it's LDW who's gona pair up with her and we've just gotta accept it.

you're right,jo and malou. well. we'll see. i just feel like she is the timid type though. hehehe but surely, she will help LDW lots since she is experienced and knowing LDW he's happy about that. :)

Guest lovegoodfood

ladies I wonder how u feel when u imagine that Dong Wook and the older actress get intimate and smooches....for me, I find it difficult and would normally switch channel for awhile and come back later.....

i find younger guys kissing woman on the lips( at least 7-8 years difference) is very scary........ there are so many classics examples of such pathetic tragedy and I hope they minimize the effect to the lowest....

At least SEG look okok....not too old....imagine he is acting with Gonh Hyun Jung of [what's up fox?]........ i think u gals can die!!!!!!! GHJ is omg!!!!

Guest azuki

what the heck...this is basically the same plot as that book by susan elizabeth phillips, "Nobody's Baby but Mine."

love dong wook though :)

Guest ripgal

aren't there any updates of this drama?

I wanna know more about it. Do they start filming yet?

They will start filming around the end of the month..

About the storyline, it could be an adaption from a book or something. Cos I have seen a HK drama with a similar theme.

But it's something new in Kdrama history, so let's just sit tight, wait and embrace it with open arms!! hahaha..

I can't imagine Wookie on bed kissing SEG yet..I don't want to..haha..:P

Oh, so this one will replace Blue Fish on the SBS Sat-Sun slot :)

The other girl, 2nd lead,... Byeong Jung Soo?

Who is she? :huh: I thought I've seen her somewhere in some drama, not too long ago... hmm...

Can't wait to see Lee Dong Wook again! <3

SEG is a great actress! superb in "My Wife is a Gangster" ^^

Guest incarnadine

Lol I am loving your comments and reactions, guys. Honestly, I don't think they are going to put in any major kissing/bed scenes in this drama -- though being the Perv that I am, I am hoping for some "skin" moments for LDW :lol:

Guest incarnadine

aren't there any updates of this drama?

I wanna know more about it. Do they start filming yet?

Hey post2third chinggu! Filming starts at the end of this month, so probably next week. So far there are no updates yet -- will surely keep this thread posted if there are :)

EDIT: oops sorry, I see that Jo has already replied to your query... mianhe for the duplication :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

wahahahaha!!! his role sounds interesting :lol: professor being hounded by a lady for his "good genes" :rolleyes:

Guest reallyAmused

ladies I wonder how u feel when u imagine that Dong Wook and the older actress get intimate and smooches....for me, I find it difficult and would normally switch channel for awhile and come back later.....

i find younger guys kissing woman on the lips( at least 7-8 years difference) is very scary........ there are so many classics examples of such pathetic tragedy and I hope they minimize the effect to the lowest....

At least SEG look okok....not too old....imagine he is acting with Gonh Hyun Jung of [what's up fox?]........ i think u gals can die!!!!!!! GHJ is omg!!!!

It is kinda weird for me too, especially if you can really tell that she is older then him *shudder* but then it worked out really well in Dal ja's Spring, with Dal Ja being 6 years older than Tae Boong :D. So i'm hoping it'll work out here too!

Guest incarnadine

Ohh cmon guys and gals, let's give it a shot :) like what reallyAmused said, they might turn out to have pretty good chemistry like Dal Ja's Spring -- I'm just imagining the story in my head and I think the dynamics of both characters has a high potential for sparks -- opposites do attract :D

Guest incarnadine

Latest news on Bad Couple^^

(SPN)이동욱, 신은경의 남자로 드라마 복귀

PP07041900008.JPG

Link to Article

신은경, '불량커플' 드라마 컴백!

25927_1.jpg

Link to Article

신은경-변정수-최정윤 SBS ‘불량커플’ 캐스팅

200704190292.jpg

Link to Article

credit empas

Btw, so now we now another actress who's part of the Bad Couple cast -- Choi Jung Yoon :)

Archived