[drama 2007] Bad Couple 불량커플

Guest ripgal

Guest incarnadine

More info on Bad Couple from LDW cafe~

sched1ms9.jpg

Official date of airing: June 2, 2007

Cast: Shin Eun Gyung, Lee Dong Wook, Byun Jung Soo, Pak Joon Gyu, Choi Jung Yoon, Pak Sang Min, Chae Min Seo

credit daum 1004dong

Hope someone would be kind enough to translate the rest :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay. A Lee Dong Wook drama. =D. Can't wait for it. I just finished watching "The Best Romance/Couple" and was missing Dong Wook haha. Glad that he's gonna be in another drama after no appearing in one for so long after My Girl. I wonder if he's gonna have the long hair that he had in The Best Romance/Couple. I find it funny how his movie is "The Best Couple" now his drama is "Bad Couple". Best >>> Bad? Hah.

Iono any of the female actresses but the main lead actress seems to have an impressive resume! =D

Hope it doesn't disappoint! But, I doubt it. =D

Guest ripgal

I ran a search of some of the other casts

Choi Jung Yoon

180px-Choi_Jung_Yoon.jpg

^ she was the one who played Kim Rae Won's love interest in Attic Cat

Park Sang Min

parksangmin.jpg

Chae Min Seo

photo23786nr3.jpg

^ One of the female leads in the Horror Movie "The Wig"

Guest post2third

Thank you for the information of this drama.

I can't wait to see it. In the mean time, I'm gonna dig out LDW's old dramas and rewatch them.

Never heard of any of the actresses but Choi Jung Yoon looks pretty. Perhaps, she'll be playing LDW's love interest (b4 he's pursued by Shin Eun Gyung) :D

Guest ripgal

Article which came with this picture

10386_1.jpg

It's about 3 childhood girl-friends and their life after they enter the society. SEG will play Kang Ja, a fashion editor who only focuses on her work, in short, a workaholic. Choi Jung Yoon will play Han Young, a typical housewife whose life revolves around her husband while Byun Jung Soo will play Na Sak Soon, also a housewife, but with a sassy and cool character. Meanwhile Park Sang Min will play Kim Yoon Seok, Han Young's husband who's having an affair with Chae Min Seo's character.

credits: innolife/ baidu

-----

So I don't think there will be a solid romance rival for SEG when pursuing LDW's character...

Guest babymarzy07

yeahhhh!! SJS will be in this. coolness. something to look forward to. seemingly, im looking forward to the male casts of this series than the partners :sweatingbullets: . hahaha but the female cast is growing on me.

Guest post2third

What does the news posted by angel2nyt says?

Is he (whoever he is, sorry :lol: ) going to join the cast of "Bad Couple" too? :D

Really looking forward to this drama.

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the translation, Jo dear ^_^ Wow, the cast is getting better and better, now I can't wait for this drama to start shooting. Looks like the drama will focus on the friendship among the three women too, though the romantic angle between SEG and LDW, since they seem to be the leads.

Wow Park Sang Min... I agree ay_link, he looks to good for his age, lol :sweatingbullets:

Bad Couple fighting!

Archived