Guest Doreamon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

i like this manga!

but i think its really messed up how the author makes

toji and momo sleep together in the end

but somehow momo and kiley get back together again?

thats really weird but whatever i still love this manga!!

i love kiley's personality

Guest xxflyingcookiez

OMG i love it

I read the last 1 two

lol its awesome rawrr pretty sad how she can only pick 1 both guys were HOT

Guest MizJudge.d

read the first volume, nothing's interesting yet...just regular highschool love and blah blah blah but it may get better later, since seeing how popular the serie is \^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Max_4_lyfe

sae's story is okay... bought volume one... wasn't all that great^^ focuses on her past she's tryig to escape the to wards the end of volume one she retells the story from her POV

Guest Sakura Li

^ Kiley and Kairi is the same thing. It's just that when you write Kiley in Japanese (katakana), it's spelled Kairi. ^^

I hated the ending! I'm sorry but I was rooting for the same couple since the beginning. T___T I think Peach Girl is worth a reading but I wouldn't buy it. =/

Guest heygingersnap

i read the first couple volumes, skipped a bunch, and continued on

into the change of heart series. it was a really good manga, though,

even if i skipped some, lol. one of my favorites.

Guest natsurei

The ending.. was kind of disappointing. I dunno. Woah and there was a Japanese version like, a live action?

I thought only mandarin or sommin. G'ah. Must see then.

Oh wait. you mean aniime?

:: confused:: 8D.

• 1 year later...
Guest kittn

i'm going to bump this.. just started reading peach girl! how evil is sae! it's driving me mental.

i kind of hope momo ends up with kiley, theres just too much trouble caused between momo & toji for their relationship to ever be the same.

Guest ~XoX~

i like this manga!

but i think its really messed up how the author makes

toji and momo sleep together in the end

but somehow momo and kiley get back together again?

thats really weird but whatever i still love this manga!!

i love kiley's personality

I loved this manga! It was definitely extremely angsty... I hated Sae, but ended up warming up to her in the end (kind of :sweatingbullets: )

Actually...

they didn't sleep with each other, I think Toji or Momo had a flashback to that night, and they just slept together, they didn't do anything.

Kiley/Kairi was definitely my ultimate favorite character in the story.

Guest kickbhuttninja

I love Peach Girl! ...although I still have yet to finish x]

The anime doesn't even COMPARE to the manga. xD

I looved Peach Girl too.

I think it's the best love triangle type of story ever. Hana Yori Dango gets kinda annoying, but not Peach Girl!

And I loooved who Momo ended up with. He was my favorite character. And by the end of the story I liked Sae too and I think it was so great how she helped Momo in the end.

There are only 3 Volumes of Sae's Story and it ends abruptly. I think it was because the manga-ka had a baby and didn't have time to continue a story like Peach Girl...too much work or something...too bad.

I loved seeing

Kiley

and Momo together in college and they were both psychology majors! Wow! That's so cool! =)

I can imagine them working together in their own clinic. So cute! =D

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

I read half of Peach Girl in the fifth/sixth grade and finished it in high school. That used to be my favorite manga. I fell in love with Kairi and I almost felt like crying whenever he cried, even though I don't like it when guys cry. I <3<3<3 Peach Girl. I read like the first three volumes of Peach Girl Reverse (IDR if that's what it's called) which is obviously about Sae. I don't like it as much, but I really like the small side story of Momo and Kairi.

• 1 month later...
Guest jacky48

you know at first, when i heard about this manga i was like ehhhhh yeah..no.

loool but when i actually read it

damn, it was interesting.

READ IF YOU HAVENT :D

Archived