Peach Girl

Guest Doreamon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Doreamon

Omigosh, Who DOES she end up with?....Toji or Kiley?

Damn, i could never make that decision >.< i would want them both *lol*

Guest 5imply_5wt

IT'S SOOOO GOOOOOODD =) omg i watch the whole 26 episodes .. i wanted to cry at the end lol.. but won't tell u anithing just in case lol

I bought the box collection so it's cheaper than buying individual ones. It wasn't my first series but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The anime was good, it stayed true to the storyline but somehow the drawing seems stiff? I can't find the right word for it. I didn't like the live action with that guy from F4 though so I only watched 1 episode.

Highlight to see who Momo ends up with.

Momo ends up with Kiley .

Guest niko-niko

@FRUiT JUiCE~ : I know what you mean :( I was up to volume 17, and I couldn't find volume 18 ANYWHERE! Geez, someone just upload it, and put us miserable souls to peace!

I've been reading the scanlations of Ura Peach Girl (so I kinda guessed who she ends up with, even though my wayward hand still couldnt resist highlighting s4r4's post @__@) Not really enjoying it tho, Sae was such an evil character during the original series of Peach Girl.. finding it a hard time liking her (there were times I just wanted to punch my monitor at the things she did T__T)

• 3 months later...
Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I LOVE THAT MANGA TOOO!!!!!

I LOVE KILEY!!! HE IS SO SWEET AND STUFF!!!

AND THAT SAE GIRL. . . WELL. . . SHE CAN BURN IN HELL!!

SHE DOES HELP IN THE END, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

AND TOJI. . . ARGH. . . HE DESERVES TO BURN WITH SAE!!!

AND THAT RYO DUD OR WHATEVER. . . I'M GLAD MOMO STABBED HIM THAT ONE TIME!!

AND MOMO IS A richard simmons SOMETIMES. . .

BUT STILL AN AWESOME MANGA NONETHELESS!!

One of my fav manga. I LOVE the style of the author's drawing. REALISTIC manga rocks!

This manga is realistic? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (I think this is one of the worst mangas I've read in a long time btw)

Guest phuong*

i red this manga. its really gud && cute :]. its the 3rd manga series ive ever red so it seemed fantasic. story was gr8. i red vol.1 ch.1 of ura peach girl. it seems just as cute.

Guest c h r i s t i n e

i read this manga such a long time ago.

SPOILERS: MOMO ENDS UP WITH KAIRI... RIGHT? CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER...

This manga is realistic? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (I think this is one of the worst mangas I've read in a long time btw)

I also think this manga is some kind realistic too, 'cos drawn characters dont looks like children like in other mangas, and storyline's really exciting , like a drama.

I also think this manga is some kind realistic too, 'cos drawn characters dont looks like children like in other mangas, and storyline's really exciting , like a drama.

I thought the art was very generic. =T What do you mean look like children like in other mangas? I guess they are not childish looking if that's what you mean.

The plot is....not much of a plot and the characters....are not much of characters. It just doesn't interest me. :(

Guest catchthesky.

SPOILER! (Highlight at your own risk)

Last volume: Momo was waiting for Kiley at the clock place, but something happened to his brother and he had to go to the hospital with this woman. (I forgot her name) Momo saw them and she was really sad. Then Toji shows up. Momo decides to go to the trip, she planned with Kiley, alone. Then she finds out Toji was following her. They go to the same hotel and have ahem. Then like Kiley was trying to get to Momo but there was a storm and it knocked down a tree. So the taxi couldnt go pass it and the trains were all off. So he started walking towards where Momo was. By the time he got there, which was morning, he saw Momo and toji holding hands. He was soooo sad. Then like he never told her the truth till later. Then like his cellphone thingy that Momo gave him was stolen by this surfers. They throw it into the water and he trys to get it but drowns in a way. Momo comes and saves him and they kiss and blah blah. Sae is so sweet towards the end. xD

The end. :]

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't get to finish reading the change of heart since my library has missing books

i wonder if there is a place online that has scanlations of it?

Archived