Peach Girl

Guest Doreamon

Guest Doreamon

/change of <3Momo, Toji, Sae, Kiley!!
wallpapers_Peach-Girl_mayumi2617_26.jpg
One of the BEST manga ever. Never gets dull, always something going on. Beautiful love story, easy to relate characters. It's just wonderful.

Anyone else read it and love it?

Plot:
 A high school drama centered on character Momo Adachi, her love life, friendships and rivalries, 
Volumes: 18 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1530Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 25*This series has also live action drama released

peachgirl.png

peach-girl-momo-butterfly-peach-girl-191

peach_girl_wallpaper__come_on_by_nene90-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilubTVXQ

man....peach girl is my favourite manga EVER. i got into it in like 10th grade...and i have all the volumes now...even some of the japanese ones. ^^;; too bad i can't read japanese. :( anywayyyy i love it i love it i love it. :D ^^;

Guest FRUiT JUiCE~

ahh~i frikkin` love this manga<333 but i can`t find the last manga anywheree! omigod i still don`t know what happens at the very end --;;

Guest FRUiT JUiCE~

i have up to vol. 9 but i quit buying it...i ran out of money...but i so wanted momo to end up with kiley.

ahh nooo i think Toji`s hotter x] &he sacrificed so much for Momo!<333

Guest sohslub

peach girl!!!! i love that manga ~

i have only one volume though soooo i couldn't finish reading that manga!

later when i have time then i will read them. . :D

Archived