Peach Girl

Guest Doreamon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest watch.the.sky

I want to download the anime anyone know any good sites?

Mangatraders

You have to make an account, though.

Guest itsjennyfer

This series is so cute!(:

I lovee toji !

I read the original peach girl series, but only the first couple volumes of Change of heart... :[

Guest Autumn1430263885

Whats the difference from just the normal peach girl and peach girl change of heart?? is it just the newer look? :/

Guest z(-3-)z

i LOVED this manga, i read all of the change of heart ones while i was at the bookstore

couldnt keep my hands off of it xD an aww-mazing loving story

Guest ~XoX~

Whats the difference from just the normal peach girl and peach girl change of heart?? is it just the newer look? :/

Change of Heart is just a continuation of Peach Girl. The title suggests Momo's change of heart to let go of Toji and move on.

I'm personally a Kairi/Kiley fan, so I prefer the second half of the series. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Autumn1430263885

ohhh i see.

boo hoo and here i thought it was a whole new part of the series :'( me wanna see more kileyxmomo!!

Guest severus

haha, i recently rewatched the manga series,

and it always makes me SO furious with Sae, lmao.

BUT, the Kairi and Momo moments are SOO cute ^_^

Kairi's such a cutie

Guest AiMango

I watched the taiwanese drama version first.. wow I started liking it so when the anime version came out I watched it.. but I dropped it since I got annoyed of all the drama and how Sae was being such a b*** and the guy who was originally with the main char wouldnt just tell her that he was doing it because he didnt want to hurt her.

• 1 year later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I read this manga several years ago.. I don't think it was that great but was okay. The art work was good but the story was interesting.

And there's a drama or anime on it? I've never heard that before. :huh:

Ugh... I have a love/hate relationship with this manga -_-

I didn't really wanna read this because my first impression was that it was shallow, really girly, and honestly- let's admit it LOL it's not exactly intellectually stimulating :D And I was right on all those points.

BUT OH MY GOD. I have never read a manga that got me SO emotionally affected such as this LMAO When I was reading it, I never felt such hatred and an urge to kill a 2-dimensional character. I *HATED* Sae that much XD But at the same time I was sooo addicted to reading it. I marathoned it in one night because I just couldn't put it down -_-;;;

Ugh. This series is my guilty pleasure.

Archived