Quantcast
Jump to content
gm4queen

Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| - Current Drama: Oh My Baby

Recommended Posts

She is so beautiful in Oh My Baby... 

Super pretty and lovely Goddess Nara :wub:

 

EZFmM51UYAEP-YO.jpg

 

EZFoepFU0AApXZm.jpg

 

EZFoeF-U4AE_Kdj.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something to share!! It's been such a long while!

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202006120100119390008025&servicedate=20200612

Jang Nara to appear on Channel A's 'Now on my way to meet you' to surprise her North Korean fan.

Will be broadcast on the 14th June 11pm on Channel A. The show features North Korean defectors sharing their life in NK and how they entered SK.

At first, I thought she would only be sending a video in to the show, or something similar. But it seems like she will appear on the program live to surprise her North Korean fan.

This is a prerecorded show so she had already appeared on the show!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

Jang Nara to appear on Channel A's 'Now on my way to meet you' to surprise her North Korean fan.

Aww, Nara is so sweet to her fans. Despite her busy schedule she still made time to surprise her fan. Her love for her fans is really one the qualities I love about her. :wub:

 

Never heard of Channel A though. Is that a cable channel? Do you know where we can watch this?:D

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shereen said:

 

Never heard of Channel A though. Is that a cable channel? Do you know where we can watch this?:D

Yup channel A is a cable channel but they are more known for variety shows/docus, their more recent know  work is heart signal.

I went to search and found out that they actually provide free on-air streaming on their official website!

Here is the link

6 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Aww, Nara is so sweet to her fans. Despite her busy schedule she still made time to surprise her fan. Her love for her fans is really one the qualities I love about her. :wub:

IKR!! I'm really looking forward to see her as it has been quite some time since she last appeared on variety shows!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

I went to search and found out that they actually provide free on-air streaming on their official website!

Here is the link

Yey! Thanks for the link. :D

 

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

IKR!! I'm really looking forward to see her as it has been quite some time since she last appeared on variety shows!

I hope she appears on variety shows more often. I know I'm gonna have withdrawal syndrome after Oh My Baby ends. :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to watch Nara's appearance at A Channel but my internet is just too slow.:bawling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shereen I'm watching it now! I'm going to try to record the whole part with her as well. But if I missed it, I think Channel A uploads snippets of this program on their youtube, so no worries!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

 I have just subbed and uploaded it (this is my fastest subbing work woah!!), do watch if you all are interested!!

Thank you so much for your hard work my friend! That was such an inspiring story. :wub: A life was changed because of Jang Nara and her drama. Nara must be so happy to learn about her fan's story. And I'm happy for the fan too! I really hope they will get a chance to meet each other in person. That would be so nice. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shereen said:

A life was changed because of Jang Nara and her drama.

The story was so unbelievable for me. I didn't include the part where the defector talked about her journey but she had to flee NK and go through such tough journey like doing manual labour in China while pregnant and needing to give birth on bus, all because she watched a drama. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jang Nara is just as adorable as these kids!~ :heart2:

 

EatBDL3XsAIf0d3.jpg

 

EatBEMlWkAIZL08.jpg

 

 

Behind the scenes from Oh My Baby 2020! Her looks is reminding me of Babyfaced Beauty 2011! :lol:

 

EaiP43QUwAAkKYt.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Behind the scenes from Oh My Baby 2020! Her looks is reminding me of Babyfaced Beauty 2011! :lol:

That's like 9 years ago!! I'm just waiting to finish Oh My Baby before I start on Baby face beauty!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished subbing this talk show she had from 2012 as I found it really interesting. She covered a lot of topics like how she debuted and also a lot about her family members. It's similar to Healing camp.

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

I finished subbing this talk show she had from 2012 as I found it really interesting. She covered a lot of topics like how she debuted and also a lot about her family members. It's similar to Healing camp.

 

Wow thanks friend! I really love watching her interviews. Gonna watch it now.:hypehype: Btw, I think today/yesterday is her 7000th day since her debut. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Wow thanks friend! I really love watching her interviews. Gonna watch it now.:hypehype: Btw, I think today/yesterday is her 7000th day since her debut. 

I never realized that it's the 7000th day since her debut until she mentioned it in her instagram post today! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. I never knew she wanted to work with KNG before. This interview was in 2012 right? Was it around this time also that she was rumored to be dating him? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Haha. I never knew she wanted to work with KNG before. This interview was in 2012 right? Was it around this time also that she was rumored to be dating him? 

Nope, this was way before they were rumored to be together, the rumor came out in 2019. I was shocked when I saw that she put Kim Nam Gil as well...it seems like not many ppl know about the fact that she had kinda admired KNG before or else it would have been super awkward

This fact got to stay within the fandom to protect her:joy:

 

On another news, her '7000th day since her debut' news trended on naver's real time search yesterday! It's at no.10

Image

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

the rumor came out in 2019

They were rumored twice. If I'm not mistaken, they were rumored first in late 2012 or early 2013, around the time Nara was filming School 2013. KNG was rumored to have visited the filming site and even brought a food truck for Nara. That's why the rumor in 2019 mentioned that they're finally getting married after 7 years of dating. Imagine that! :lol:

To be honest, I'm really thinking if there's a slightest truth about the first rumor with KNG. Maybe he really was interested in her before but got scared and backed out because of the rumor?? But Nara was really offended about the marriage rumor in 2019 so maybe it's really just a rumor and nothing else.. I really want them to work together tbh. They are both great actors and for sure the whole s.korea will go crazy if they will pair up. Though the chance of it happening is like 0% :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shereen said:

They were rumored twice. If I'm not mistaken, they were rumored first in late 2012 or early 2013, around the time Nara was filming School 2013. KNG was rumored to have visited the filming site and even brought a food truck for Nara. That's why the rumor in 2019 mentioned that they're finally getting married after 7 years of dating. Imagine that! 

Ohhh right! I kinda rmb abt the set visit, didnt know about the food truck! Why did KNG even buy a food truck for her when they have never work before...

That rumor continuation tho, someone working in this news outlet has a lot of determination in seeing this through

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...