Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Nara-ssi !!!!! You're super daebak!!!

I'm excited for 2015 for you!! Please have another major major drama - one in which you're the main character and with the main story arc :x

The Chinese dramas she had are rather interesting. I wish in Korea she would get cast into a good role she hasn't done yet so we can enjoy her talents to the fullest.

Fighting Nara-ssi!!! Fighting Mr. Back !!! (even though I hardly watch it now)

We love you Nara-ssi!!!!

Edit : my apologies, I shouldn't have posted the spoiler gif below, pl do not click on 'spoiler' for those who wish to avoid spoiler, woke up this morning and just realised my mistake.

Guys, I have been MIA for few days, marathoning another drama. Thanks @anopinion and @hankitae42‌ for the idol link. Here's a gif cr DC from Mr Back Ep 11 preview

photo viewimage-155.gifdoesn't she look adorable ??

@ChelseaS, @KyoRean:
I am a little confused as well. But I think what @Kyorean meant was that she post such articles so that we know what other people think of her character, and everything else is free for discussion. I think she's perhaps trying to say that she doesn't "discriminate" when posting articles? So even if people don't like what's said in the article it's fine. Or something. 

Guest OreoVampire

ChelseaS said: @KyoRean
I have nothing against you posting that article since it talks about JNR. My opinion was about the subject matter "candy" and not about your post.

Guest rainrainy

Indeed, there is lack of her character building in this script. However, she does portray the character to the best with the little air-time she has.

Looking forward to see more great works from her in 2015. I remember how she fidgeted her fingers when nervous and tilted her head with a smile when shy in FTLY. All the detailing; Awesome acting skills.

And more of her songs, please. She has a such lovely voice—unique and fills with overwhelming emotions when she sings.

EDITED: Also, to add that she is more than just a candy girl, unlike what was mentioned in that article. No doubt at all. Well, she has proven so with many great dramas of hers. Fighting! ^__* And thanks to this lovely space at soompi where we could discuss and share our opinions. Thanks @KyoRean‌.

Guest OreoVampire

LOL HAHA @pinaycliza ssii I spot your profile being discussed as hot topic in DC Korea :)) Congrates chingu! Jang Nara ssii will notice you after this and invite you for go stop cards game :))

Here you go the link to your grand price LOL
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=82669&page=1

@rainrainy chingu ah. My first time to watch that clip. Cute kungfu stunt from her. Very energetic too. She looks a bit different from usual look. Thanks for sharing :)

well she did a bit of the kung fu in Bratty Princess but it was mainly what they call posing rather than the real thing and using wires of course, still it left her with a colourful set of bruises knee down and on her arms, you can still see a few when you watch Wedding, so a few must have been pretty bad to last that long. Most who have no training in martial arts are taught the moves as a dance rather than the real thing, ie as long as it 'looks' good the camrea and editing can do the rest. The chinese prefer the actors to do as much as they can, as it tales longer to shoot if they have to keep swtiching out the actors for a stunt double, even with the risk of actors getting hurt and the delay that would make.

'미스터백' 장나라, 표정 연기 담은 '은하수시리즈' 떴다
'Mr. Back' Jang Nara, expression acting "Eun Ha-soo series" 

htm_2014120985511c010c011_99_20141209085

Comments:
1. [+285, -20] I want to follow the blue sky and go to the milky way. How do I do it?
2. [+282, -19] Big eyes, sharp nose and a small mouth. Manhwa character.
3. [+257, -24] Jang Nara doesn't age.. she still looks like when she just debuted.. eating preservatives...
4. [+191, -20] The romcom queen is Jang Nara ~~~ I regard her above Kim Ah-joong. Jang Nara's acting is a must-see ^^
(Kim Ah-joong was the romcom queen? I've only heard of... Gong Hyo-jin before lol.)
5. [+176, -12] Cute and pretty Nara JJang!!
Cr. 일간스포츠, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002298255

@KyoRean said:LOL HAHA @pinaycliza ssii I spot your profile being discussed as hot topic in DC Korea     Oh thank you my dear, but there's @Apheng and @hankitae42 post too. I think someone who is a Korean or someone who knows Hangul and English is lurking on this thread. ha ha!!

Guys i have this request, let us not be afraid or worry when posting something that we will be stepping on someone's toes.We are free to express our thoughts( of course to a certain limit) and if someone disagrees with it let him/her be and not be too defensive about it,, after all we have different opinion on things, And this disagreements are sometimes the spice of this thread.thanks!!

EDIT// @KyoRean i'm aware of what you did!! he he !! now click again the insightful button pls.You know i'm collecting  Insightful 

:)) ;))

@pinaycliza shii, I can read hangul but I don't understand them haha :D  Well I can understand just some words but the context, that I still can't understand.But according to google chrome translation, I think that member in DC is bashing against you, I'm sorry to tell you that.  Just forget about it, because this is the internet, everybody is entitled to an opinion ( Not you, @anopinion shii HAHA! :D )  I think that member is trying to post pictures of Nara-shii and bashing you at the same time, I'm not sure haha!  I think there are some lurkers here from DC, they should be grateful because we always credit them whenever we post pictures taken from them..
PS:  I think it's your profile pic.  It's really funny!!  I actually still laugh whenever i see it LOL! =))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @pinaycliza shii, I can read hangul but I don't understand them haha :D  Well I can understand just some words but the context, that I still can't understand.But according to google chrome translation, I think that member in DC is bashing against you, I'm sorry to tell you that.  Just forget about it, because this is the internet, everybody is entitled to an opinion ( Not you, @anopinion shii HAHA! :D )  I think that member is trying to post pictures of Nara-shii and bashing you at the same time, I'm not sure haha!  I think there are some lurkers here from DC, they should be grateful because we always credit them whenever we post pictures taken from them..

@hanlitae42 wuuuhhh  Google translate kinda sucks so i won't entirely trust it. 
EDIT// let them, be . we're not posting anything offensive here or too personal. and we give credit to DC and it's not entirely our fault, blame it on the SECURITY of that site ( if they have one) that's the disadvantage of public sites that's why it's wise to put your name on pics or giffs.
EDIT 2// yes @KyoRean i saw that, i'm aware of who clicks and unclick on my posts haha!! why would he/she bash me , she/he doesn't know me, personally i mean

Guest OreoVampire

pinaycliza said: @hanlitae42 wuuuhhh  Google translate kinda sucks so i won't entirely trust it. EDIT// let them, be . we're not posting anything offensive here or too personal. and we give credit to DC

@KyoRean shii and @pinaycliza shii I think they are die hard fans of Nara-shii haha but I don't want to speak bad things about them, Nara-shii fans around the world should unite as one!  :)>-
Either way, our Nara-shii will protect us from all dangers~juOawBW.gif
credit / humbly taken from: DC Inside;))