Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

More eopdets..FAqhAtW.jpgMfSqFwR.jpg
lxS95aw.jpg
cr: angeljjangnara via @jeslyn1996
@KyoRean HAHA I was about to sleep too!  ^jeslyn1996 chingu yah why did you wake us up~ =)) =)) =))Her age went back to 20's again, I don't understand.  Nara-ssi is magician~ :-OI want that cat shirt too!  Please give that to us, with your signature~ :))

Thank u so much for share the latest picture of nara sii chingu,i'm so happy to see nara sii again :x

Omo Nara sii looks really good now, she looks younger&younger from time to time (i'm jealous with her lol ) :P

I don't why but Sometimes nara sii picture reminds me with Seohyun SNSD, both of them look so pretty&cute :)

Guest OreoVampire

Can't sleep. I'm back watching Baby Faced Beauty. Nara ssii as So-Young sii. She is a clumsy type. Tries many things but she can’t do anything. lol

Baby Faced Beauty scene recaps in gif.

The Giant Wine Glass.

So-Young ssii she falls into giant wine glass and everyone starts taking pictures. Causes the glass to topple down.

wine?async&rand=0.45014548618929906
Bottomless Fashionista.
She becomes a bottomless fashionista in Baby Faced Beauty. Still look cute tho. lol...Make an attempt to get back her ripped skirt..run for the skirt So-Young ssii !! HAHA
BBFB_-_Skirt_ripped?async&rand=0.0280669
4-8-ec9ea5eb8298eb9dbc?async&rand=0.0744

@KyoRean Hahahaa epic Lee So Young-ssi reaction when there was update~ =))This is me when I was alerted that there was Nara-ssi eopdet~kiDfV9l.gif
=))^KyoRean I literally gasped at the ripped skirt scene, I never see an everyday Nara-ssi without skirt.  Please don't hit me she is just so beautiful haaha~  =P~ Oops wrong emoticon :x =))  Very well done gifs there ^KyoRean. Made me want to watch BBFB again~ ;))
@jeslyn1996 Haha they just credited your twitter and weibo and uploaded Nara-ssi's pics and that's all~ ;))
gif cr: owner

Guest OreoVampire

Alright @hankitae42 I made you one gif with Ms.So-Young wearing bottomless :)) I just need to be funny now, cuz it's hard actually to make funny gif. You need right timing and momentum =))

Hi all,

I need some help here ><
I tried to join http://narajjang.com/ as a member but always faced a problem when they need us to verified our email because I don't receive any verification code from my email. Have any of you here joined this fansite? Thanks if you can help to solve my problem

Guest OreoVampire

lingx2 said: Hi all,

I need some help here ><
I tried to join http://narajjang.com/ as a member but always faced a problem when they need us to verified our email because I don't receive any verification code from my email. Have any of you here joined this fansite? Thanks if you can help to solve my problem

Hello all..thank you for the cute updates (even if there's nothing really happening now LOL) I wish Nara-ssi can discover this thread, she probably would be so amused of everyone's posts. I miss her now...I was just re-watching FTLY a while ago LOLI was looking at some forums after MBC drama awards aired and there are some AOA international fans who appreciated and now know who Jang Nara is because she was the only one happily clapping during the whole AOA performance. Aside from Lee Joon and Nara, everyone there have stoic expressions (which is really common when K-actors watch performances LOL). Well, Lee Joon and Nara are both from k-pop world before becoming actors so they'd probably know how hard and frustrating it is if the audience don't respond well to their performance. And, I'm just happy that she just looks happy that entire evening.

@KyoRean @hankitae42 I might be late with your discussion about New Nonstop. I love your insights and discussion about YDG-JNR and JNR-JIS. I actually like the Yang Dong Geun-JNR-Jung Tae Woo love triangle aside from the episodes where Nara had multiple admirers and had to get In Sung to be her fake boyfriend. This was the episode where Tae Woo saw Nara and had a love at first sight on her but it's gonna be an unrequited love because she likes YDG LOL Nara singing a Britney Spears song LOL (she was dubbed as the Korean Britney Spears then...or is it BoA?)

cr:uploader

It was Tae Woo who posted the picture on instagram when they had a private reunion dinner recently.

@nakatsubebe Omo, there's no late here in Narajjang Soompi Thread, everything Nara-ssi even old news can be talked about at present haaha :)) Well, yes, I agree that I ship Nara-ssi and YDG because they always argue HAHA =)) In Sung and Nara-ssi is not bad, but I feel kinda awkward to see them together.. ;)) Oh my, that episode was really sad.. she really liked YDG so much.. and Tae Woo is not suitable for her because he is so flirty to all girls haha.. and yes, she is dubbed as the Korean Britney Spears~ ;))
I mean, look at YDG and Nara-ssi, don't they look good together in this gif?~ :xk3U5Rtg.gif
=))
Sorry @KyoRean I had to post that gif again haaahaha :))gif cr: DC via ^KyoRean

@hankitae42‌ LOL nice gif. I actually like Tae Woo for Nara but like the other guys who Nara rejected for YDG, he ended up broken hearted LOL YDG was funny in NNS but he was quite a serious guy in real life according to Park Kyung Lim. I saw in Strong Heart when PKL and YDG guested together, PKL said YDG had a girlfriend who was one of the cast in NNS. I assume it is not Nara because that could have been a big news then unless they're really good at keeping their private lives private.

@nakatsubebe Omo, I think this is her girlfriend, HAHA not sure =)) It's a flashback~

cr: jjnara22

At first I hated to see YDG in New Nonstop because of his "dirty" appearance, but when I noticed that he is paired to Nara-ssi, I started to like him for her and even listened to his songs hahaa~ :))

bjharm

said: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964

a japanese blog site of well shoko's lol devoted to Jang Nara, they have a close link to AngelJjangNara the chinese site and often they would sent gifts to JN through AngelJjang, normally when ever JN starts new work, to cheer her up and of course her birthdays, I am a member but been bad and have not posted much at shoko's in recent times. Jang22 the subber was but one of the japanese fans contected though the blog site, though I think they moved on from there now, it been a long time since I had email contact with them.

Guest OreoVampire

lingx2 said: KyoRean said: I also had same problem like you. Too long already can't remember how I finally get through. Will try to provide some steps. Or anyone faster then me who could help ^lingx2 here please come forward. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida. *Thank you!