[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest babymarzy07

thanks jnccrs! the manga looks cute. you know if its available online? i wanna read. are they following the manga to a T for this one? :) gong yoo = adorable!! :wub:

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jnccrs

thanks jnccrs! the manga looks cute. you know if its available online? i wanna read. are they following the manga to a T for this one? :) gong yoo = adorable!! :wub:

no problem :) I think it is but I dont know where to find it.

And nope they wont be following the manga to a T for this one, the PD said that they are going to make it more interesting...

and the author isn't too pleased about that.

:ph34r:

Guest jnccrs

lol ok 2 sexy guys...nosebleed. Both guys are droolworthy which adds to my excitement to see the series. :blush:

since the 2 guys have swimwear pics, I shall post YEH's as well :blush:

f_09010df808m_f5c28de.jpg

Guest babymarzy07

no problem :) I think it is but I dont know where to find it.

And nope they wont be following the manga to a T for this one, the PD said that they are going to make it more interesting...

and the author isn't too pleased about that.

:ph34r:

awww... usually turns out better if it does.. ^_^ two hot hot guys :phew:

Guest jnccrs

awww... usually turns out better if it does.. ^_^ two hot hot guys :phew:

I am afraid that the timeslot will affect the ratings though.

It will be shown on weekends at 10:00 pm...

Guest aalhl

lol ok 2 sexy guys...nosebleed. Both guys are droolworthy which adds to my excitement to see the series. :blush:

since the 2 guys have swimwear pics, I shall post YEH's as well :blush:

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/4/11...08m_f5c28de.jpg

and what if we combine all the swimwear pics.. what do we get? i wonder how that look like? ^_^ somebody wants to try that out? :P:lol:

Guest babymarzy07

I am afraid that the timeslot will affect the ratings though.

It will be shown on weekends at 10:00 pm...

yeah.. it will :( but i think they can do it!

global warming :lol:

ROFL!! :lol: this kind of global warming is the good kind ;)

Guest jnccrs

yeah.. it will :( but i think they can do it!

ROFL!! :lol: this kind of global warming is the good kind ;)

;):P

here's the book cover (credit to: DCYEH)

f_m_8a5c53c.jpg

oh gosh .. get your minds out of the gutter girls ! .. lol haha ill manip something later with gong yoo and yoon eun hye in bathing suits -_- .. just for your sakes .. after school.

im afraid about the ratings too jen, urgh i dont think yoon eun hye is ready to take another critical blow after her hiatus, i just wish this series the best, and hope that at least the ratings are going to be mediocre, and for the production to be stellar (and why not with such an extremely talented cast, lol).

Guest jnccrs

oh gosh .. get your minds out of the gutter girls ! .. lol haha ill manip something later with gong yoo and yoon eun hye in bathing suits -_- .. just for your sakes .. after school.

im afraid about the ratings too jen, urgh i dont think yoon eun hye is ready to take another critical blow after her hiatus, i just wish this series the best, and hope that at least the ratings are going to be mediocre, and for the production to be stellar (and why not with such an extremely talented cast, lol).

heheheh our mind is in the right place :P

if they manage to have a good rating maybe it will be 20 episodes instead of 16...cause didn't they say it's 16-20 episodes? so i guess it all depends on ratings.

credit DCYEH

f_1hom_3f6e7c9.jpg

f_j01m_1178764.jpg

f_11m_c5f03cc.jpg

Guest aalhl

oh.. you gonna do that for us Soy?? wow.. that's great.. Can't wait to see that!! droolsss already.. :) and I'm getting ready to laugh too!! ha.ha.. :lol:

if they manage to have a good rating maybe it will be 20 episodes instead of 16...cause didn't they say it's 16-20 episodes? so i guess it all depends on ratings.

credit DCYEH

well, for once I hope this drama will get on the max of 20 episodes because I wanna catch more on Gong Yoo.. This might be his last drama before leaving for service.. :( And I really hope it will do really well too... :rolleyes:

Guest babymarzy07

:w00t: excited for that Soy! i hate the whole ratings deal, but we cant avoid it. its a necessary in the biz.

oh.. you gonna do that for us Soy?? wow.. that's great.. Can't wait to see that!! droolsss already.. :) and I'm getting ready to laugh too!! ha.ha.. :lol:

well, for once I hope this drama will get on the max of 20 episodes because I wanna catch more on Gong Yoo.. This might be his last drama before leaving for service.. :( And I really hope it will do really well too... :rolleyes:

nnnooooo... sad reminder of that.. i do hope it does well too.. i wanna see GY more, its been a while :)

The series hasn't even started and we are worried about ratings???

A good drama is more important than the ratings.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126683

Seems that this drama by Han Ji Min is also adapted from the same author, Lee Sun Mi?

HJM's drama is scheduled in June...Lee Sun Mi must be pretty good writer since two works adapted into series at about the same time too.

Archived