[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest aalhl

But that girl is Yoon Eun Hye :P No "face-body" PS-ing done. B)

yeah.. my guess is that they took that skinny model out and replace it with a total YEH instead.. :)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ___orangelicious

Kya! I love YEH! Wow what a total shift of character o_o" YEH playing a tomboy?! Going from princess to whiny, girly vineyard girl to...tomboy?! But I can't wait until it airs :)

Guest The Conductor

I really like YEH she has such a cute accent, but she is playing a tomboy, that's an attention grabber right there, I am looking forward to her performance.

Guest jnccrs

I really like YEH she has such a cute accent, but she is playing a tomboy, that's an attention grabber right there, I am looking forward to her performance.

not only will she be a tomboy in this she will also be a master of Taekwondo...so expect to see some Taekwondo moves. :lol:

WOW.. this drama seem interesting....YEH.. acting like a guy.. & nobody gonna find out until the end??really look forward to her image in this drama...

YEH is acting with such a hottie.. goog yoo.. such a lucky girl..

Guest White Star

this series makes me remember the Chinese Mulan Series (not the disney film)....Which have the same concept.It definitely was a fun watch.

+WS+

Guest The Conductor

not only will she be a tomboy in this she will also be a master of Taekwondo...so expect to see some Taekwondo moves. :lol:

I miss that part she will be dangerous as well as :lol: , I think this drama may put her among the top of versatile actresses who can play any role.

Guest jnccrs

I miss that part she will be dangerous as well as :lol: , I think this drama may put her among the top of versatile actresses who can play any role.

I agree:) Hopefully we get to see her do this http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5461998 the PD casted her as the main female lead because of her reputation as the strong "Young Girl Warrior" in X-Man

CoFfeE PRincE No.1 Shop

The title is so inviting. I am so excited. I didn't realize that I was able to follow Eun Hye from her very first drama. I've watched VINEYARD MEN and she did a great job there. I can't wait for her new drama..

She's really charming and I can't help myself from liking her... she's really pretty and talented.

Can't wait Can't wait!

YEH's such a lucky girl. Having this two cute honeys in here makes her more beautiful. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the clips..

Guest jnccrs

She's really charming and I can't help myself from liking her... she's really pretty and talented.

Can't wait Can't wait!

same sentiment exactly! :blush:

f_bym_57307b8.gif

credit DCYEH

The PD of Coffee Prince

f_534m_6e9fc14.gif

per request .. lol gong yoo has a really nice defined body XD .. and well you can kinda see LSG in the back in this pic as a little life guard :)

2ugm1iv.jpg

hey ... do any of the yoogals wanna fill us in, lol i was wondering, what kind of haircut will Gong Yoo be having for this drama ? or has it not been decided yet ? because i was thinking that it was going to be sort of a short business like haircut, i mean he looks gorgeous both ways, and how about LSG, just wondering .. lol im trying to get an image of what the cast will look like in full costume (april 25 seems soo far away), hmm :)

Guest aalhl

hey ... do any of the yoogals wanna fill us in, lol i was wondering, what kind of haircut will Gong Yoo be having for this drama ? or has it not been decided yet ? because i was thinking that it was going to be sort of a short business like haircut, i mean he looks gorgeous both ways, and how about LSG, just wondering .. lol im trying to get an image of what the cast will look like in full costume (april 25 seems soo far away), hmm :)

errr... so far we have no news of how his haircut is gonna be.. definitely not the moppy hairstyle because I don't think his hair is that long yet... i would guess either a short business like haircut or a nice medium cut like the one in Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy (the swimming trunk pics). .:) anyway, he will have a fans meet coming up in Japan on 21st and 22nd.. that's a few days before the photoshoot session for Coffee Prince.. so maybe then we will update you how his hairstyle looks like.. :P

so far his latest pics taken in Japan end of January was something like these...

f_HanryuPia01m_1000034.jpg

f_HotChiliPapm_7672405.jpg

this is him with shorter hairstyle..

f_Ryu04m_5984d83.jpg

Archived