[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest kim08

:D cant wait see this series...hahaha.... a kikay,and naughty eun hye change in totaly different character...hahaha,,, i cant imagine a tomboyish role in that series...hahaha...

aja aja...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found this article at Yahoo Korea. Is that Gong Yoo in the pic???

윤은혜, 데뷔 초 뽀글머리 재연배우 시절 '이런 모습도?'

[리뷰스타] 2007년 04월 09일(월) 오후 12:00

20070409120058783b0_120058_0.jpg

(리뷰스타 박미영 기자) 한층 성숙해진 모습으로 화제가 되고 있는 가수출신 연기자 윤은혜의 과거 재연배우 시절 모습이 공개됐다.

현재 인터넷 포털 사이트 야후, 네이버, 엠파스 등에는 그룹 베이비 복스 시절 이후 윤은혜가 '솔로몬의 선택'에서 재연배우 하던 시절의 모습이 네티즌들의 눈길을 끌고 있다. 사진 속에서 윤은혜는 일명 뽀글머리 펌 헤어스타일에 안경을 쓴 모습으로 눈길을 끌고 있는 것.

윤은혜의 과거 재연배우 시절 모습을 본 많은 네티즌들은 '풋풋하고 앳된 모습이 귀엽다'는 등의 큰 호응을 보내고 있다.

한 편, 드라마 궁, 포도밭 사나이 이후 명실 공히 시청률 퀸으로 떠오른 윤은혜는 1년 여만에 드라마 '커피 프린스 1호점'으로 차기작을 선정해 컴백을 앞두고 있다. 윤은혜는 극 중 태권도 사범 경력을 지닌 똑순이 '고은찬' 역으로 열연한다.

박미영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

신선한 뉴스 리뷰스타 ┃무단전재 및 재배포 금지

please translate this aticle....

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at YEH in lovelyfan's info image, it reminds me of DAl Ja (Chae Rim's char of Dal Ja Spring)...

YEHs hair's so curly and her fingernails were black.. hehhee.. is that a shooting or a disguise?

Guest jnccrs

f_20070409025m_aa0aec6.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 윤은혜·이선균·공유가 한 드라마에 나란히 발탁돼 극중 사랑 갈등을 빚는 삼각구도를 형성할 예정이라 눈길을 끈다.

세 배우는 '에어시티' 후속으로 오는 7월 14일 첫방송하는 MBC 16부작 주말특별기획 '커피프린스 1호점(극본 이정아·장현주, 연출 이윤정)'에 남녀주연으로 낙점됐다.

이선미 작가의 로맨스 소설 '커피프린스 1호점'을 원작으로 한 이 작품은 각기 다른 캐릭터의 네 남녀가 예기치 않은 상황에 맞닥뜨리면서 겪는 사랑과 삶에 대한 갈등을 그리고 있다.

생계를 위해 남장을 하고 커피전문점 아르바이트에 뛰어든 고은찬(윤은혜)과 매너 좋은 겉모습 이면에 불같은 성격을 지닌 커피전문점 사장 최한결(공유), 한결의 사촌형이자 예술가적 성향을 가진 영화음악 감독 최한성(이선균), 한성과 8년간 사귀었던 옛 연인(캐스팅 미정)이 서로 조우하면서 이야기가 전개된다.

2005년 MBC 베스트극장 '태릉선수촌' 이후 이 작품을 맡게 된 이윤정 PD는 "원작과는 다른 설정과 스토리 구성이 곳곳에 눈에 띌 것"이라며 촬영은 오는 4월 말부터 진행한다고 밝혔다.

[MBC '커피프린스 1호점'의 주연으로 발탁된 윤은혜·이선균·공유(왼쪽부터) 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Guest naomz

Found this article at Yahoo Korea. Is that Gong Yoo in the pic???

윤은혜, 데뷔 초 뽀글머리 재연배우 시절 '이런 모습도?'

[리뷰스타] 2007년 04월 09일(월) 오후 12:00

20070409120058783b0_120058_0.jpg

that's not gong yoo. i think that's jae hee. i dunno where and when that was taken. anyway, i still can't believe that YEH unnie is doing a drama with GONG YOO oppa! i was so heart broken when she couldn't make that drama with eric. anyway, lee seon gyoon's voice is definitely hawt! i'm listening to it right now! lol!

I remember Gong Yoo, from Shes on duty, he was quite good in that movie XD .. and plus hes uber hot, great to see them pairing up, haha i cant wait to see what the chemistry is like between the two of them. .. haha and yet another guy with small eyes for YEH, haha it just never ends XD

Guest babymarzy07

OMg!!! this is great. Gong yoo!!! :w00t: cant wait. anyone know if he is second lead or main lead? im so excited now.. i think this will be good. hehhee

Guest naomz

I remember Gong Yoo, from Shes on duty, he was quite good in that movie XD .. and plus hes uber hot, great to see them pairing up, haha i cant wait to see what the chemistry is like between the two of them. .. haha and yet another guy with small eyes for YEH, haha it just never ends XD

i actually fell in love with him in that movie! i remember when i saw is trailer on arirang, i told myself i was gonna watch that movie coz i thought he's hawt without even knowing that he also has a hawt scene there with ksa! i didn't even know he was paired up witk ksa! i thought he was paired up with nam sang mi as

it wasn't until the end of the movie that i found that he was also an undercover for nam sang mi's father!

babymarzy07, hmmm i thik he should play the lead! i dunno i like lsg's voice and all but i think he has a better chemistry with yeh.

oh btw, i thought it's cute that lsg is friends with oms! and utw who is now doing a drama with jjh!

Guest venice

yeh certainly fits the role.. no one else can portray it better aside from her..

a strong willed independent woman? that's our yeh be it on or off screen..

can't wait to see this, since it will be aired on July, hmm i consider it a good gift for me.. haha.. :w00t:

aja yeh!!

Guest naomz

^^venice, is it your birthday in july? coz me too! so definitely this would be a great birthday gift! man i think imana so love my 22nd birthday!

Guest babymarzy07

[babymarzy07, hmmm i thik he should play the lead! i dunno i like lsg's voice and all but i think he has a better chemistry with yeh.

me too, as much as i think LSG is the sexy voiced older guy. i think id like to check out Gong Yoo and YEH chemistry. Gong Yoo is a good actor. also i think they'd look good too.

Guest naomz

^^^ hihihi! his bday is 3 days before mine!

this thread is really moving fast! when the drama starts, i'm sure it's going to be faster!

Guest vivjelly

Whohoo! The new male lead is freaking hot! He was really cute in "She's On Duty."

If possible, someone should edit the headline of this thread, so the new lead's name is added.

Archived