{ Soompi } Visual Star Entertainment ★

Guest Solly

has joon left vse?

i was checking the forum & website plus this thread

and i don't seem to find his name anywhere

Yes i am NO longer affiliated with VSE due to "contract disputes". They just couldn't afford my salary level anymore. Time to move on to bigger and better things. ROFL. :w00t:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Solly

^ :crazy:

ANYWAY...

...o.O just send in my application.... hope I'm still in time? >___<

cuz it's past midnight here already >___________<

sorry, but i didn't receive an email from you. T_T;;; i checked both my inbox and spam, but no emails. if you want, you can re-send it again to me. it's 9pm here, so you still have 3 more hours left. [=

we have accepted one singer right now, and we're seeing if we should accept one more singer or not. results will be up by tomorrow for sure, so please check our forum to see if you have made it or not!

also, i was so shocked by the number of applicants we got from different countries! it truly does inspire me to do better, and tells me that there are people who's watching VSE all around the world! i even got an email from a fan in korea who wished VSE lots of luck! feel so happy!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

thank you guys for the love and support and we hope that you guys will continue to show us the love and support! thank you!

-Solly

Guest minnilu

sorry, but i didn't receive an email from you. T_T;;; i checked both my inbox and spam, but no emails. if you want, you can re-send it again to me. it's 9pm here, so you still have 3 more hours left. [=

we have accepted one singer right now, and we're seeing if we should accept one more singer or not. results will be up by tomorrow for sure, so please check our forum to see if you have made it or not!

also, i was so shocked by the number of applicants we got from different countries! it truly does inspire me to do better, and tells me that there are people who's watching VSE all around the world! i even got an email from a fan in korea who wished VSE lots of luck! feel so happy!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

thank you guys for the love and support and we hope that you guys will continue to show us the love and support! thank you!

-Solly

>___< it was like 4 AM here when you posted.. so I didn't see it anymore T__T ... I still resent it... hope it's okay... if not... I was just not meant to be *lol*

but thank you <3

there are people all over the world here on soompi so yeaaah... the whole world is watching you ^-^

Guest Solly

VSE is going under a huge makeover! Please come join us at the forum for some family packed lovin'! ;DDDDDDDDD

Guest Solly

If you would like to know who won the VIP contest (2 winners), go to our forum and click on the Announcement forum link! ;DDDDDDDDD

Congrats to the two winners!

-Solly

Guest Solly

We have a NEW website and forum layouts designed by Mei, our lovely web designer! Thank you Mei so much for your hard work and dedication to VSE! I will definitely make it up to you somehow. <333333333333

To see the beauties, click on the links below...

Website - http://www.visualstarent.com

Forum - http://visualstarent.18.forumer.com/

Join the forum for some VSE family lovin'! ;DDDDDDDDDD

-Solly

Guest bambishanny

AHHH THE NEW WEBSITE IS SMOKIN'! THANK YOU MEI FOR THE LAYOUT AND THANK YOU YOLY FOR THE INTERVIEW! :)

Guest Solly

Like making graphics? Help us design a button/pin for us!

VSE needs a fresh design for our buttons which will be given out later on when we start having small contests like a riddle contest. For more information, please click on the link below...

http://www.visualstarent.com/?page=contest

Thank you and good luck!

-Solly

Guest jadedbeauty

New Vse Blog posted. (: Vse needs your help with button designs and duo groups names. (: Confused? Check it now poopers. (:

Guest Solly

To all the graphic artists out there, please help us design a button! We want to see YOUR sexy work! ;DDDDDDDD

Guest Solly

Come and check it out, yo <3

VSE has a new artist! His name is the one and only sexy man, Johnnyphlo!

*fangirl scream*

<3

Archived