• Last Reply
Guest midnight sun

^ done. :)

S0000008_gibong_mf_ng_700k_001[X140,105].jpg

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/making/2006/04/gibong_mf_ng_700k.wmv

S0000012_gibong_ed_credit_700k_001[X140,105].jpg

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/making/2006/04/gibong_ed_credit_700k.wmv

S0000005_gibong_mf_olympichall_300k_001[X140,105].jpg

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/making/2006/05/gibong_mf_olympichall_300k.wmv

S0000008_gibong_OCN_700k_001[X140,105].jpg

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/etc/2006/04/gibong_OCN_700k.wmv

Via: cine 21

Guest adikkeluangman

Oh... ok thanks for the explaination rubie. I think it vice versa. ;) Wow, SHJ & LBH when young. :w00t:

The movie still goin strong. Kudos to the cast.

Thanks midnight for more links...

SHJ also in SBS Yashimaman ep. 162 & 163.

Does he involve in any project now?

there was a short clip on Shin HyunJoon on AriRang channel's ShowBiz Extra just tis past Sunday (28 May '06) ~

they mentioned his Private Dvd to be released in Japan tis fall + his recent photoshoot in Italy for Japan's Esquire Men's Magazine ~

here's the LQ clip ~

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...736F9A6736ABE5C

credits AriRang .

Some ScreenCaps ~

untitled10rv.jpg

Guest midnight sun

there was a short clip on Shin HyunJoon on AriRang channel's ShowBiz Extra just tis past Sunday (28 May '06) ~

they mentioned his Private Dvd to be released in Japan tis fall + his recent photoshoot in Italy for Japan's Esquire Men's Magazine ~

here's the LQ clip ~

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...736F9A6736ABE5C

credits AriRang .

Some ScreenCaps ~

^ Great, thanks for the link! He looks really good!

Does he involve in any project now?

^ Actaully, there is another movie in the making. More details will be put here when they are available.

김관장 대 김관장 대 김관장 (Master Kim vs Master Kim vs Master Kim)

Director: 박성균 (Park Sung-Gyun)

Cast: 신현준 (Shin Hyun-Joon), 최성국 (Choi Sung-Gook), 권오중 (Kwon Oh-Joong)

Preview (Downloadable, 15mb, Windows Media) -- the preview is hilarious.

Via: twitchfilm.net

M0020062_kim[W600-].jpg

Via: cine 21

Wah... SHJ's been very busy... already signed up for a new movie! And that doesn't include MTM3 as well. :P As long as he's enjoying his work and doing well... it's all that matters.

Thanks midnight-sis... for the latest movie update. Can't wait to watch the preview.

Though Barefoot Ki Bong is starting to move down in the Box Office chart, it had a full good run at the cinemas... better than the other highly-anticipated Korean releases, too. Well done to the cast & production team! :D

Thanks syah4brit for sharing the clip of SHJ. Glad to know that he's got his own DVD coming out as well. Cool! :lol:

He looks much better these days! :)

yes he does , im also glad tht he's gaining more popularity these days esp wif his movies ! ~ ;)

^ Great, thanks for the link! He looks really good!

^ Actaully, there is another movie in the making. More details will be put here when they are available.

wow thx for the info + preview link ~ :w00t:

June 05, 2006

[K-Film News & Box Office] June 5

The 'family' is back! The third installment of the most successful comedy franchise in Korean History, 가문의 영광 (Marrying The Mafia), completed casting as started its shoot late last month. The film, entitled 가문의 부활 (Rebirth of the Family) brings back Director Jung Yong-Gi from last year's 가문의 위기 (Marrying The Mafia 2: Enemy In Law), and most of the major cast: Shin Hyun-Joon, Kim Won-Hee, Kim Soo-Mi, Tak Jae-Joon and Im Hyung-Joon come back, and we even have two last-minute additions: ad-lib master Gong Hyung-Jin and veteran Kim Yong-Geon (Ha Jung-Woo's father. He's totally gold in comedy mode) have joined the film, with the latter playing a romantic interest for Kim Soo-Mi. The film moves from the usual gangster trappings and features the 'family's rebirth in the Kimchi market. Release is obviously set for the Chuseok holidays. [Yahoo Korea]

Extracted from full article at Twitchfilm.net, credit to X

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for the updates.... :)

syah4brit; Thanks for the short clip. Wow, photo DVD but only avail at Japan hope that it can reach here

too or someone rip it. Duh... He should really consider marriage in his next plan not scuba diving or something.

midnight; New movie! Master Kim vs Master Kim vs Master Kim. I think sure it be comedy one based on title and pic. He with kids again. What will he be. Taekwondo master? The news clip is so dang funny.

rubie; Yeay, Ki Bong doing well. I've read the news. Can't wait until the movie come to Malaysia. 'The family is back'. What a great caption. When is the Chuseok holidays? Want to see the preview...

I found Guns and Talk DVD here. Almost want to bought it but just stop to read the sub. No English sub. Poor me. :tears:

Thanks for the updates.... :)

rubie; Yeay, Ki Bong doing well. I've read the news. Can't wait until the movie come to Malaysia. 'The family is back'. What a great caption. When is the Chuseok holidays? Want to see the preview...

I found Guns and Talk DVD here. Almost want to bought it but just stop to read the sub. No English sub. Poor me. :tears:

Hi N'war! Chuseok is Korea's most important festival like a thanksgiving (on a similar scale with our Raya, I think). Last year the festival was celebrated in September. Probably it'll be between Sept-Oct this year.

Info: http://www.familyculture.com/holidays/chusok.htm

Btw, how come Guns and Talks have no subs? I thought the VCD/DVDs in Malaysia would at least have English subs, if not BM. :unsure:

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks rubie for the info. The MTM3 will be playing during holidays. Sure it will be a blast like the last time.

Oh, the DVD no subs coz it from Korea originally. I even found DVD Marrying the Mafia 2 but no English sub too. After checking at the shop it distributed directly from Korea. Gonna wait until it been subbed into English.

Guest midnight sun

A new poster for the movie '가문의 위기' (Marrying The Mafia 2: Enemy In Law) has appeared online over at Cine21.

M0020002_still[W600-].jpg

Some recent photos.

20060607121606.901.0.jpg

20060607181006.581.0.jpg

Via: cine 21, daum.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^OMG!!! :w00t: He modelled for LV too. I wait for the pics to load and just scroll slowly when saw the 2nd pic. So nice but when see it full... He in shorts. B) Thanks midnight for the pic...

Anyone can write/type his name in Hangul? Thankies...

• 1 month later...

Anyone can write/type his name in Hangul? Thankies...

N'war... copied this from midnight-sis' posting above, the one about Master Kim vs Master Kim vs Master Kim.

Shin Hyun Joon = 신현준

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, he has great chemistry with whoever actresses/actors he worked with, even with Yutaka, hehe

and really happy that all his movies are doing well? Wonder if all his movie will be on big screen in Japan and other Asian countries becoz he is just a good actor.

Archived