Shin Hyun Joon 신현준

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks a lot midnight sun for the pics and the links. This is from their PC for the drama rite. :)

Here is a clubbox link for I'm not sure what the title of the show. :P But have interview with Shin Hyun Joon.

[MBC].Sunday.Sunday.Night.일요일.일요일.밤에.EP846.051127.P2.고맙습니다.(신현준)

Link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sylver/w1at4 [43.0 MB]

If someone can translate or summarize. Thankies in advance. :D

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just would like to pay a short visit to my small family here....Hello to dear chingu Adikkeluangman, Midnight Sun, Rubie and ALL! :D

Wanna Wish Everyone Here A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and MAY the Fire DOggie ....brings more good fortune, good health, everlasting love and happiness to SHIN HYUN JOON & FAMILY and Of Course to Each and Everyone Here..

An Nyong! :)

^

Hi dashuu! Sure, no problem! Happy to know that you like the NY gif. :D It's so simple yet perfect for the occasion, right! :lol:

Hope 2006 will be as bright as the fireworks for everyone, the whole year through!

Guest midnight sun

Hello everyone. :) Many thanks for the best wishes. I hope you had a great Christmas time and I wish you all the best for 2006.

adikkeluangman, thank you so much for the links, I really appreciate them. :) Please convey my thanks to FaRicSyung as well.

Felicia, I'm glad to have you as a part of our small but lovely community here. :)

rubie, my dear, thank you kindly. Thanks for everything you did for us, we really appreciate it. :)

...and thank you midnight sun for sharing the pictures

^ You're welcom. :)

Hello Adikkeluangman, Midnightsun, Rubie & Dashuu :D

Midnightsun....yeah! small but all friendly chingus under one roof...a lovely place we can call HOME! :)

BTW, does anyone has any idea whether SHJ has started filming RONDO....wonder whether he is Japan or Korea now?? Can't wait to see him playing opposite Yutaka and Jiwoo again...heard he is playing a mafia type of role... :blush:

Hi Felicia!!! Good that you brought up the question here... I kept forgetting *sorry* to post the pics here as well. :sweatingbullets: :fury:

SHJ looked better in Rondo than he did in STH but he wasn't the lead... still

1221_04.jpg

1221_01.jpg

Source: shinhyunjoon.jp, thanks to Liz-Sokorean.com

Thanks Rubie for the pictures :)

SHJ looked "clean-cut" ....not like in STH ...where he often looked messy with his hairstyle and clothing! :P

Yeah....lol...as expected, he's gonna be the 2nd love of CJW...and has to fight with Yutaka... :o:rolleyes:B) Anyway, I am glad to see him with CJW again ....even though there are no chances of them to act as lovers... :angry::(

Hi everyone, saw this photo in the news today, that's SHJ... isn't he, the 'hooded' one behind PSY... on his right? :D

ensor200601061933350behind.jpg

A row of actors, from left, Kim Seung-woo, Park Shin-yang, Jung

Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae carry their own portrait scroll in a

rally against scrapping of the screen quota system in central

Seoul in 2001. The Korean film industry was under constant

challenge from outside, especially during the 1980s and 1990s.

/Courtesy of Coalition for Cultural Diversity in Moving Images

For full article, click Behind Rise of Korean Films to read. Courtesy The Korea Times.

Guest adikkeluangman

Wow!!! Thanks a lot guys for the wishes! Luv' ya.

midnight sun; Yeah, I have tell her already. :) Thanks again for the pics...

Felicia Soh; Can't wait to watch his drama too. I think he is suitable for the gangster-mafia-clean-shaved role. :lol: Well, he and CJW been a lovers in a MV. Don't forget that.

rubie; Thanks for the pix. That's him in beanie. Looks cute though. Still in KISS MV mood. Park Shin Yang sure funny look like that. :lol:

Wow!!! Thanks a lot guys for the wishes! Luv' ya.

midnight sun; Yeah, I have tell her already. :) Thanks again for the pics...

Felicia Soh; Can't wait to watch his drama too. I think he is suitable for the gangster-mafia-clean-shaved role. :lol: Well, he and CJW been a lovers in a MV. Don't forget that.

rubie; Thanks for the pix. That's him in beanie. Looks cute though. Still in KISS MV mood. Park Shin Yang sure funny look like that. :lol:

How'dy Adikkeluangman? Oorehmania!! :rolleyes: Long time no hear...he!he!he! ;)

You are correct....CJW did team up with SHJ in the MV as lovers ...in fact I think SHJ collaborated with CJW the most. May not end up as lovers but they spent the most time together .... maybe they missed each other dearly....and meet up again one year after another...to rekindle their relationship. :w00t: Oops! My dreamer's gene is working on me again! :lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys...

Felicia; I also love to dreams like that. Why, all actors that I like being the second lead. :lol:

midnight; Thanks for the link. I will update the profile.

Erm... just want to ask something. SHJ is single, rite? I read somewhere in the soompi that he had broke up with his previous girl due to age difference. Can someone tell me more about this. Well, I just want to know who he had been with. Coz I think he is suitable enough to get married. Same like my other fave ajushi also Park Joon Hyung of god

Hi guys...

Felicia; I also love to dreams like that. Why, all actors that I like being the second lead. :lol:

midnight; Thanks for the link. I will update the profile.

Erm... just want to ask something. SHJ is single, rite? I read somewhere in the soompi that he had broke up with his previous girl due to age difference. Can someone tell me more about this. Well, I just want to know who he had been with. Coz I think he is suitable enough to get married. Same like my other fave ajushi also Park Joon Hyung of god

Hello adikkeluangman!

I'm not too sure whether he is involved with anyone right now but he broke up with Son Tae Young some time ago. At one time, there was another guy involved (can't recall his name...a celebrity too) and apparently there were involved in a "triangle relationship". I'm not sure whether this was one of the reasons they broke up. If I am not mistaken, she was a former Ms. Korea. She is very pretty and much younger than SHJ. I saw one of her dramas (Memories/Remembrance) with Park Jung Chul. :)

Since RONDO is currently airing in Japan, I hope it'll showcase SHJ's talented acting skill and gain him some exposore. aZa! AzA! FiGhTinG!! :D

Hi everyone! Looks like SHJ's going on another MTM trip! :lol:

January 17, 2006

Korean Weekly News - January 17

gamun3.jpg

We already talked a little about the third installment of the 'Marrying The Mafia' saga, 가문의 부활 (Marrying The Mafia 3: Rebirth of the Family), and about Kim Soo-Mi and Kim Won-Hee coming back after the success of the sequel, 가문의 위기 (Marrying The Mafia 2: Enemy in Law). The film, which cost only 3 Billion Won and went on selling 5.7 Million tickets (170% profit) last year, clearly paved the way for similar projects, emphasizing low cost, big stars from TV (Tak Jae-Hoon and Kim Won-Hee are mostly TV personalities, appearing on several extremely popular Variety shows), and comedy focused on the current trends. With big money blockbusters like 청연 (Blue Swallow) and 태풍 (Typhoon) failing to recoup their astronomical budgets, it seems Chungmuro is going back to a more intelligent use of funds, like in the pre-uber blockbuster 'boom'. The script for the film is currently being written by Kim Young-Chan, and -- something rare for Korean films -- the film will be a prequel to the second episode, showing the life of the gang before falling prey to Kim Won-Hee's charm. Seems like the film will focus more on Kim Soo-Mi (a smart move), and all the other major stars of the second, including Shin Hyun-Joon, Tak Jae-Hoon and Im Hyung-Joon will return for the third installment. The film starts shooting this April, to get ready for a Chuseok release. Up for another round of entertaining crap? I sure am.

Credit:

Posted by X at January 17, 2006 05:32 AM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004812.html#more

Archived