♥ 카라 KARA Official Thread ♥

Guest SoompiNice

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest edr49890

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"Jiyoung photobombs Nicole as a baby chick?

20130125_nicole_jiyoungbabychick.jpg

KARA‘s Nicole revealed a photo of a ’baby chick’ Jiyoung.

On January 24, Nicole shared the above photo and wrote, “Kkang-ji was a baby chick today, heh. She was playing with selcas by herself but got into a pose right away (for my selca) heh.” The photo showed Nicole taking a beautiful smiling selca. The photo also captured Jiyoung in a layered yellow dress hopping in right before the photo was taken. Jiyoung was making a comical expression at the camera, and the color and shape of the dress reminded not only Nicole but fans of a baby chick.

Fans commented, “Jiyoung is so cute“, “I can tell Nicole loves Jiyoung“, and “I love this combination!“.

Source: Nicole’s Twitter

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/jiyoung-photobombs-nicole-as-a-baby-chick

Guest edr49890

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"KARA’s Gyuri is proud that she looks like a celebrity

20130125_gyuri_celebrity.jpg

KARA‘s Gyuri expressed pride in herself looking like a celebrity.

On January 24, she tweeted a photo that had been taken from the red carpet of the ‘International Jewelry Tokyo‘ event, and wrote, “I look pretty much like a celebrity here….. hehehe. I’m proud! ( ฅ’ω’ฅ) But I’m sorry to the people who are working hard to be our bodyguards to the side ㅜㅜ“.

In the photo, she wore tight silver dress that showed off her body line and legs, and paired them with pink high heels. She was smiling serenely as she walked calmly through a chaotic crowd, not a hair out of place.

Source: Gyuri’s Twitter

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/karas-gyuri-is-proud-that-she-looks-like-a-celebrity

Archived