♥ 카라 KARA Official Thread ♥

Guest SoompiNice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys let me know if any Kara members on their twitter or instagram or their individual korean personal page wrote anything about Sojin's death? Please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook and Others Celebrate at Park Joon Hyung’s Wedding

g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung tied the knot on June 26, and his wedding ceremony was a star-studded event!

roy-kim.jpg

Fellow g.o.d member Kim Tae Woo was chosen to MC at the wedding, and Park Joon Hyung reunited with g.o.d to sing a special song to his bride at the ceremony.

g.o.d.jpg

Plenty of stars were in attendance, including Park Joon Hyung’s friends Insooni, Roy Kim, Kim Jae Dong, Yoo Jae Suk, and Kim Jong Kook all at one table. Kim Jong Kook uploaded a great video of the ceremony to his Instagram, which shows g.o.d’s performance as well as everyone at the table having a great time.

In addition to posting a photo of her table mates onto her Instagram, Insooni also shared her own video of the performance, with a caption that says she thinks she’s going to get a lot of love from g.o.d fans!

Some of Park Joon Hyung’s friends from his time on the reality show “Roommate” also came out to the wedding! Comedienne Lee Gook Joo uploaded a shot of their table to her Instagram. In the photo, she’s taking some shots with housemates GOT7‘s Jackson and KARA‘s Youngji, as well as guest Super Junior M‘s Henry.

lee-gook-joo.png

Congratulations, Park Joon Hyung!

park-joon-hyung.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/27/g-o-d-yoo-jae-suk-kim-jong-kook-and-others-celebrate-at-park-joon-hyungs-wedding/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

Hara + Ceci August 2015

by kpopbreak

KARA‘s Hara channeled a high fashion sailor in the August issue of Ceci. I totally felt like a Vogue writer using that description. Though I feel like I should have added “Gwyneth Paltrow approved kale” and “to-die-for dye job” somewhere in that sentence. Anyhow, the star looked amazing in an Andy & Debb striped trim jacket, Riccio Anna swimwear, and modern jewelry by Monday Edition and Gemma Alus. I fell in love with her affordable jewelry so I had to do a spotlight feature. Let’s sigh together…(but the correct way, check out goop.com for details! ∗shudder∗)

P.S. If you’re in love with Hara’s golden sandals, they’re the same Aldo pair f(x)’s Luna rocked in the July issue of Ceci.

Look #1
Monday Edition [1] Stripe Medal Single Chain Necklace
($96.00) & [2] Twins Pearl Ring ($45.00)

KARA-Goo-Hara-Ceci-Magazine-August-2015-

The rest here----> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/07/22/hara-ceci-august-2015/

• 7 months later...

Its been 2 months since KARA has disbanded:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/14/dsp-media-confirms-disbandment-of-kara/

Member Gyuri shares a BTS of her debut drama Jang Yeong-shil, with Song Il-gook portraying the title role. She plays Zhu Fuling, the only daughter of Imperial relative Zhu Taikang - but both characters BTW are fictional as they were invented to support the lead. In Korean history, Jang Yeong-shil travelled to Beijing and must've studied the current scientific, mathematical, & astronomical knowledge, like an exchange student. He invented a self-striking water clock & upgraded their astronomical data which were important for royal Confucian ceremonies as well as agriculture & time-keeping.

• 4 weeks later...

Seungyeon was Interviewed by iMagazine she mentioned her debut days, KARA and Produce101. OneHallyu thread for the interview with full caption and pictures.

She said ''There's one thing I want to make clear. I don't think that Kara is disbanded. The members often meet and talk with each other.''

+ Her's and Hara's official profils on their new agency websites specify that they're Kara members.

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone!

I recently did a reaction video for a fairly new series on my youtube channel titled Flashback Friday, featuring KARA's Step! I'm fairly new to kpop, so I decided to create a youtube channel as a way to help me learn more about the kpop world. There's so much out there! Please check out my video and support :)

On 4/2/2016 at 10:52 PM, Julie Sanchez said:

Seungyeon was Interviewed by iMagazine she mentioned her debut days, KARA and Produce101. OneHallyu thread for the interview with full caption and pictures.

She said ''There's one thing I want to make clear. I don't think that Kara is disbanded. The members often meet and talk with each other.''

+ Her's and Hara's official profils on their new agency websites specify that they're Kara members.

Whichmeans, we can expect a comeback stage for the girlgroup in the coming months since their switch to a new agency?

On 29/5/2016 at 7:57 AM, new_breed_asia said:

Whichmeans, we can expect a comeback stage for the girlgroup in the coming months since their switch to a new agency?

Gyuri especially said "While Kara has not disbanded, we are no longer under the same agency and our promotions are likely to be less frequent...I guess that word best describes our situation of being apart. People might get the impression [that we've disbanded], but we are still keeping in touch, and if there's a good opportunity, we're thinking of releasing a Kara album. I honestly don't think that we've disbanded."

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/14/park-gyuri-explains-kara-has-not-disbanded/

All we can expect is a comeback in the next few years like SS501 are doing with SS301 now a days.

• 4 months later...

Sad that Kara has disbanded although was never the same since nicole left

did not enjoy the newer content as much but i did really enjoy nicole's first mini album first romance got as first and only soompi special signed still have it today :) it is a quality album so i dont mind and everyone should fully support a member when they do awesome things and not be sad about leaving

seung yeon may favourite member was in a pretty good kdrama recently age of youth if you have not watched it check it out

everyones doing their own projects now and it will be interesting to see what everyone does

my favourite song of karas would be lupin and also pandora

edit: even though they say theyre still in contact and not ruling out a release but reality is would be tough to organise and would be once a blue moon not every year etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived