[movie 2004] A Wolf's Temptation/romance Of Their Own 늑대의 유혹

Guest MKYOO

Guest Airine Pratama

TT_TT I MISS THIS MOVIE LIKE CRAZIEE!!!

:D You should watch it again then ...

I have to watch this movie! Gaah! *which clubbox?*

cleown ... you can find it in Origins clubbox ... visit 1st page of KDW's thread ... scroll down and you can find the link there ...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goldfish

This was a good movie. I don't really cry while watching dramas or movies, but I cried in this one. I'm not sure if it was because I got caught up with the weather (it was raining when I watched this), but it was sad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i just finished this movie... TT_TT *sniff sniff* imma biggo fan of Guiyeoni but i was hestiant to read this fic since i heard it was a sad ending (i cudnt get over the ending of TMB TT_TT) and i heard it was about someone loving their family member and i tend to stay away from that... but after much debate..haha..i knew i had to watch this cuz i love all her novels. =]

and im glad i did.. haha.. it was a good movie...except for its sad ending....TT_TT. and HaeWon in here is soo hot!! >___<!! and taesung was cute...but omg.. i was confused at the ending tho.. and some parts of it too.. =T

this is what i got outta it;

taesung goes to australia wit grandma to do his surgery...and he died right?? but he gave his eyes to his..cousin or watever..the blind one? so he really died?? and so the blind girl came to korea to meet his sister after he died or during his surgery??

i guess wat im trying to get it.. taesung died.. >____<!!

oh yeh..and about that one girl that tried to break Haewon and HanKyung...so haewon asked her to fake it and pretend that taesung asked her to do it right?? i was confused.. lolz.

omg..i cried at the end.. *sniff* and i felt hella bad with taesung....but i love the movie and now im off to the translated fic.. lolz.

Guest Dr3aMz

I just finished this movie yesterday and i have a question:

What's the difference between "Unnie" and "Nuna". I know that "Unnie" means older sister/ girls who are older than you. But then i got confused when Tae Sung called Jung Han Kyung "Nuna" :blink: i got lost.

Can some1 plz tell me what's the difference between those two?

Guest fangorn

I think (my korean is so-so):

Unni - term used by a girl to a girl who is older than she is

noona - term used by a boy to a girl who is older than he is

Guest leeahh

love this movie!! watched this movie more than 5 times i think... haha don't mind if i watch again harharhar HAN SUN!!! so hot!!! :w00t:

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

ooo..i just finished reading the fanfic or TF.. and omg...i tink watching the movie first and then reading the fanfic is better cuz..i was kinna confused when i watched the movie..there was some parts i was confused..now when i read the fanfic.its like the movie is playing in my head while i read adn it cleared up some stuff.. i tink in the movie..too much was taken out for the full understanding of it....and they didnt add in the last part where hankyung in the afterlife says she had a dream about it adn everuthing... so yeh... anywaise...enuff about my opinion..lol..i still love the movie and fic. =] and daym..i cried lots on both.. lolz. TT_TT

I read the fic first before watching the movie. I liked the movie a lot but it was not as well made as i had expected maybe because many scenes were taken out. nonetheless it's a great movie^^ I loved Taesung so much:) He's so cute in the movie and KDW acted itout very well:D

Guest Airine Pratama

^ snoopy try to use Origins Clubbox ... visit KDW's thread it's on the first page of the thread ... scroll down and find Origin post ...

^ snoopy try to use Origins Clubbox ... visit KDW's thread it's on the first page of the thread ... scroll down and find Origin post ...

wuts club box o_0 i only use bittorent and limewire

can someone who download this already send it to me if u arent busy?

Guest sky.xo

The book was so much better .. . but I didn't really expect the movie to live up to the book anyway. On the other hand, KDW was hot. <3

Guest Dr3aMz

I think (my korean is so-so):

Unni - term used by a girl to a girl who is older than she is

noona - term used by a boy to a girl who is older than he is

That's what i thought too. Thank you for ur reply ^-^

ooo..i just finished reading the fanfic or TF.. and omg...i tink watching the movie first and then reading the fanfic is better cuz..i was kinna confused when i watched the movie..there was some parts i was confused..now when i read the fanfic.its like the movie is playing in my head while i read adn it cleared up some stuff.. i tink in the movie..too much was taken out for the full understanding of it....and they didnt add in the last part where hankyung in the afterlife says she had a dream about it adn everuthing... so yeh... anywaise...enuff about my opinion..lol..i still love the movie and fic. =] and daym..i cried lots on both.. lolz. TT_TT

There's a fanfic for this movie? Can some1 plz give me the direct link to it?

Archived