[movie 2004] A Wolf's Temptation/romance Of Their Own 늑대의 유혹

Guest MKYOO

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airine Pratama

^ Yeah and how he pretends to be so happy in front of his noona ...

is there a clubbox where i can download this? thank you... :P

Origins clobbox ...

Please go to Kang Dong Won thread, just click in my sign ...

It's on the first page ...

Guest just jess

for some odd reason, i absolutely loved this movie. im usually not a fan of the "strange incest love" thing that koreans seem to like... but i really liked this movie. probably bc i love Kang Dong Won... but seriously. the movie was so sad and just i liked it. i have it on DVD, and my friends and I watch it all the time.

Guest Da Xing Di

it's my favorite movie right now (okay for half a year now,lol)

question: does anybody have the Special Edition of its DVD? is it good? worth the money?

i'm so annoyed cause i wanted to order it with my Woo Hyuk CD but when Woo Hyuk's CD came out it was already out of stock...now it's available again but i can't order only after Xmas (need to save up for the presents) and now i'm totally shacking that it'll be out of stock again then T___________T

Guest escents

i am currently watching half of this movie, still dling. i really like the songs in there. does anyone have any songs that can upload cuz the ones on the previous pages were already expired. any is fine.

Guest jeehyun.kim

jo han sung.. its like... fugly.. now.... he ties his hair.. -__- like micky.. haha

i didn't cry.. in this movie... bet.. i never cry in movies so.. yeah

:D

Guest thatlittlegurl

Origins clobbox ...

Please go to Kang Dong Won thread, just click in my sign ...

It's on the first page ...

i found it, thanks!! :D

Guest Airine Pratama

i am currently watching half of this movie, still dling. i really like the songs in there. does anyone have any songs that can upload cuz the ones on the previous pages were already expired. any is fine.

Hmm ... i download the song from the OST thread ... It's pinned ...

Guest escents

Hmm ... i download the song from the OST thread ... It's pinned ...

yes...i went to that. but i went to the search for the name and then i cannot find which page#. i tried a wolf's temptation, attraction, romance of their own, and i still cannot find it. can you post the page or tell me the page number?

i dled the song, 'what can i say' and i made into an MV of hae-won han-kyung. i thought maybe i would share that with you. i like making mvs. :lol::lol: if you guys like it, i will make another one for you.

HQ / WMV / 25 MB

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22FWQQZ...3G0EO2SCDP7G6MD

if you post this out, please credit me. i worked real hard. ;)

Guest Airine Pratama

yes...i went to that. but i went to the search for the name and then i cannot find which page#. i tried a wolf's temptation, attraction, romance of their own, and i still cannot find it. can you post the page or tell me the page number?

i dled the song, 'what can i say' and i made into an MV of hae-won han-kyung. i thought maybe i would share that with you. i like making mvs. :lol::lol: if you guys like it, i will make another one for you.

HQ / WMV / 25 MB

No problem ... But i think you forgot to try another title ...

temptation of wolves / true romance / romance of their own / neuk dae eh yoo hok (3)

so many title for one movie hehehe :P

It's on page 3 ....

it's my favorite movie right now (okay for half a year now,lol)

question: does anybody have the Special Edition of its DVD? is it good? worth the money?

i'm so annoyed cause i wanted to order it with my Woo Hyuk CD but when Woo Hyuk's CD came out it was already out of stock...now it's available again but i can't order only after Xmas (need to save up for the presents) and now i'm totally shacking that it'll be out of stock again then T___________T

Worth it, if you love this movie as much. I bought it last year, still rewatch it from times to times. It comes with a COLOR PHOTO ALBUM, trust me, just that alone is worth your money.

Guest adikkeluangman

HQ / WMV / 25 MB

^Thanks a lot for this. I DL-ing it now. I love fanmade MV. :P How bout make another one with Tae Sung n Han Kyung.

saranghaeoppah!; You can check out fanfic section. I got mine there.

I've read the fanfic. Man... Poor TaeSung. ;) Anybody have MV for this movie beside Lee So Hoon (Go Baek).

And also any NG, clips or everything regarding this movie.

Thankis...

these are just pics i got from the movie :D hott pics of kang dong won ^^ haha

uytuytutyu.jpg

hahah the family photo :D the little racoon boy is so cute x]

lol they're so cute

fgjghjghj.jpg

ahhh hes seriously really hott

erewrwertyyy.jpg

aww when he was leaving to australia

bnyttyutyuytu.jpg

damn, when hankyung didnt trust him and when she left him,,

in the rain too T___T

354534534.jpg

lol at the end in the video thing ^^ little cutie <3

the movie was so sad!! and great <3 hope these pcis were posted before

Guest thatlittlegurl

HQ / WMV / 25 MB

i just finished watching the mv. it's sooo good! great job! i love it... and yes! of course it would be great if you could make another one =P

^Thanks a lot for this. I DL-ing it now. I love fanmade MV. :P How bout make another one with Tae Sung n Han Kyung.

saranghaeoppah!; You can check out fanfic section. I got mine there.

I've read the fanfic. Man... Poor TaeSung. ;) Anybody have MV for this movie beside Lee So Hoon (Go Baek).

And also any NG, clips or everything regarding this movie.

Thankis...

what;s the name on yours in fanfix?

HQ / WMV / 25 MB

please make another one... thanks!!!

Archived