i loved this movie, except the whole

brother loving sister part.. that just killed it

& i hated how he had to die urrrg

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t b a b y

I LOVED THIS MOVIE! why? because kang dong won was soo darn cute in this movie! oh yeah. and the other guy too.

i was crying alottt near the endd. it was so sad. =(

and the girl.. didnt like her to much.. she was... blehh.. that was the part i hated about the movie.

I have the movie on my clubbox, if you can use it. If you can't, it's not hard to learn how to.

uh...can u tell me how? i'm not korean but i think i got part of it but the downloading part...do you need a login name and password?

Guest `starry.night

does anybody know where I can buy it on the internet...I went to yesasia.com but I couldn't find it anywhere...so could you please help me??

Guest --expired.

i loveddd this movie!!

watched it over 5times already :D

the fic was really good though [although i read the translated version]

JOHANSUN!!! ONE SEXYY GUY!!! MWAHHH <333

i`ll upload the movie on yousendit for those that have difficulties with cb so if you want it..PM me

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm having this huge urge to watch this movie all over again lol apparently i don't know where I put it...this movie is very good..i love Jo Han Sung in this movie..and the KISS was just awesome!

Archived