[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest noknok

Okay, I found the translated article at YEH's thread...so credit to whomever translated it:

So basically, this series is just replacing Coffee Prince old time slot. Good thing.

vivjelly

Thank you very much for translated article news :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sang_woo_always

so when will it be airing???..I'm soo eager to see it..I miss this couple...I'm truely happy their acting together again and hopefully they'll end up together this time!!!! ^_^

Guest vivjelly

so when will it be airing???..I'm soo eager to see it..I miss this couple...I'm truely happy their acting together again and hopefully they'll end up together this time!!!! ^_^

I might be wrong about the actually airing date, but I think it will be shown on 7/24 or around that time.

Guest lollipop2000

I believe Lee Jung Jin is the 2nd lead for Love Story in Harvard (2004). He looked pretty hot in that series as a lawyer. Pleased that he get to be the main lead here.

Guest noknok

I believe Lee Jung Jin is the 2nd lead for Love Story in Harvard (2004). He looked pretty hot in that series as a lawyer. Pleased that he get to be the main lead here.

yes, I hope that too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest noknok

Ooh, I like your siggy, noknok! So the airing date is the 14th and not 24th! YAY!

I heard a good news of ‘9회말 2아웃’ will on air 14 July after 'Air City' end :rolleyes:

and data on www.leejungjin.net said ‘9회말 2아웃’ will begin after 'Air City' end too. :sweatingbullets:

and if it ture I'm very happy to see his drama soon...... :rolleyes:

Guest vivjelly

Thanks noknok!

The supporting casts look nice! I think the 2nd female cast is Hyun Bin's girlfriend. I might be wrong though, but it looks like her.

I heard a good news of ‘9회말 2아웃’ will on air 14 July after 'Air City' end :rolleyes:

and data on www.leejungjin.net said ‘9회말 2아웃’ will begin after 'Air City' end too. :sweatingbullets:

and if it ture I'm very happy to see his drama soon...... :rolleyes:

AHHH cant wait <333 im watching air city atm although its not as great as it was hyped up to be its all right =]] anyways lee jung jin <33 ive liked him since getting out of unemployment (and i remember some others before that one but thats the title i remember right now lols)

reposted photo from Daum :rolleyes:

To Love Refill

MBC드라마【 9회말 2아웃 】

http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/19157/200...57293519_rs.jpg

http://cafe.daum.net/2loverefill

i LOVE all the cast <33 SOO AE LEE JUNG JIN AND LEE SANG WOO <33 omgsh heaven hehe~

Thanks noknok!

The supporting casts look nice! I think the 2nd female cast is Hyun Bin's girlfriend. I might be wrong though, but it looks like her.

i thought hyunbin and his gf already broke up. i remember hearing this a while ago. =/ although i wanted them to last longer...

Guest xosandy

It's good to hear about Lee Jung Jin's return to the small screen. Plus Soo Ae hasn't starred in a drama for a while now.

Guest desert_rain

i love ljj...he's my favorite...i'm so glad he's back...i can't get enough of him...and i love su ae..she's a brilliant actress.

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!! I'm soo excited for this drama!!! I haven't watch an korean drama in sucha long time...I'm soo Happy for this pairing!!! YAY!!!!!

Guest cmy_185

the title of the drama is interesting..i actually get it cos i watch baseball sometimes.^^! Lee Jung Jin look hot as ever..heh. i first saw him in Trio, he was reallly cool there! didn't like him much in Lovestory in Harvard though.

i like Soo ae! she reminds me of my other fav actress, Myung Se Bin...

Guest vivjelly

Hahaha...that photo is hilarious! Both Soo Ae and Lee Jung Jin's expressions are priceless. I love the way Soo Ae is holding onto LJJ with her legs. I'm excited because Soo Ae's character will be a feisty one! Can't wait for this drama!

Archived