[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovegoodfood

^^^ so does that mean ji sung is getting out soon?? i cant for his next project as well....

maybe~~~~ hope to see him come back soon

WoW!!! a watch out drama from my two favorite actors, Su Ae & Lee Jung Jin!!! :w00t: this is really exciting coz a lot of their fans are waiting for their comeback on small tube...the plot is nothing extraordinary but the main leads will definitely compensates. :)

hello lovegoodfood!!!

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG YES!!! something i can look forward too!!!!! I LOVE THOSE TWO IN APRIL KISS!!!!! just hope this time they actually end up together!!!! lol..... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Guest vivjelly

I'm so excited to see Soo Ae in another project!

I haven't seen Lee Jung Jin's acting yet, but he looks hot!

Guest noknok

1616zp.jpg

old pic from April Kiss.

SuAe and LeeJungJin

return to work in new Drama '9 End 2 Outs'

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

want to hear more news............ :D

Guest nence

sounds typical but interesting. i really like the cast ever since kiss of april. looking forward to this one.

Guest teardrop

o yea, they were in april kiss together, haha i forgot. i like both of them. looking forward to see dis drama!! =)

Guest sylver

Anyone who watched April Kiss will want to watch this cos this time, (hopefully) they'll end up together.

However, I think the male lead is still unconfirmed. Cos when I checked Yahoo! Korea just now, the name of the male lead is missing.

Guest sang_woo_always

yup, anyone who's watched april kiss will definitely want to watch this...and hopefully they will end up together...ahhaha...but I was really sad that they didn't in april kiss even though I do like the other dude too...lol...can't wait for more news on this...=]

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

I don't mean to be rude but I believe that the title is supposed to mean "Bottom of the 9th, 2 Outs" as in the bottom of the ninth inning with two outs for baseball.

^ I was just thinking that too.

I miss Soo Ae, it's been so long since I've seen her in a drama. I've yet to see April Kiss so I'm missing out on the Jung Jin-Soo Ae thing but I'll catch it on youtube, hehe.

He's not the male lead? Then who is? Who's Ha Jung Woo?

Guest C51236

Anyone who watched April Kiss will want to watch this cos this time, (hopefully) they'll end up together.

However, I think the male lead is still unconfirmed. Cos when I checked Yahoo! Korea just now, the name of the male lead is missing.

^^ so ur saying that lee jung jin is not the lead??? oh but i thought this would be his return drama after the military.... it isnt?? or is it just that he hasnt signed on yet???

Archived