[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vivjelly

any news on this??...I really want to see something new!!!!...

Yeah, I hope we can have new updates on this drama. But since it won't aired until the 2nd half of the year, we probably won't get anything for a few months.

Guest sang_woo_always

oh really??...awww....oh well...i'll still wait....I'm really looking forward to this drama!!!! =]

Guest vivjelly

oh really??...awww....oh well...i'll still wait....I'm really looking forward to this drama!!!! =]

I'll definitely wait too. I'm so smitten by Soo Ae's acting skills that I know I won't be disappointed with this drama regardless of the story plot.

Guest vivjelly

Thanks noknok!!

Lee Jung Jin looks very handsome with the eyeglasses and slick hair!

I know that Soo Ae is offered for the role, but did she confirmed her role as well?

Guest C51236

^^ he confirmed?? yay.. havent seen him in a drama in ages... anyway for some reason i read a post that said that lee jung jin is not the lead... that's not true rite??? he's the lead isnt he???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desert_rain

it's about time he came back...i can't wait to see him star in a drama...he's great at what he does. i like her too. she's been gone too long. they make a great couple. :P

Guest yoonni

oh i didnt know that lee jung jin went to the army.. and YAY Su Ae is back!! i like her soo much! can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bwitched

both leads seem familiar. But I haven't watch April kiss.

The drama looks promising...waves to everyone here

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

both leads seem familiar. But I haven't watch April kiss.

The drama looks promising...waves to everyone here

For me I never watched April Kiss either.... but I can't remember which other drama he was in.

haha, anywho he's friggen good looking =)

the storyline sounds kinda bad (typical?) in my opinion... we'll see how it is~

Guest paulina

I like Lee Jung Jin every since he acted in The Trio. He was cool there. I've also heard about April Kiss though I've never watch it. I'm looking forward to this drama! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vivjelly

I'm sneaking in here from my lurking mode to say that both of my favorite actresses YEH and Soo Ae are in that article. Are they competing with each other for the same slot? If yes, then I'm torn. I love them both.

Guest vivjelly

Okay, I found the translated article at YEH's thread...so credit to whomever translated it:

Yoon Eunhye, out as a pinch hitter for BYJ!

[sports Seoul]6/5/07 18:58

As broadcasting schedule of the drama 'TWSSG' starring BYJ is postponed due to delay in its production, 'Coffee Prince Store #1' was put in as a pinch hitter.

Originally, the 'Coffee Prince Store #1' was scheduled to be aired in the end of July, following weekend drama 'Air City'. As the 'TWSSG' is undergoing difficulty in computer graphic works, the 'Coffee Prince Store #1' was suddenly changed from weekend drama to Monday-Tuesday drama. They plan to replace the vacancy created by taking out 'Coffee Prince Store #1' with 'Two out in the bottom of 9th inning' where Soo Ae and Lee Jungjin will act together.

As the shooting for the 'Coffee Prince Store #1' already progressed since one month ago, it does not have much difficulty in making the airing schedule in time.

However, the 'TWSSG', having already put off its broadcasting schedule several times, is having difficult avoiding arrow of criticism. Original plan to air in early in this year has long become a bubble (went up in smoke), even the plan to air on June 25 also became a bubble (came to nothing).

During the stage of production, disputes did not stop including court battle as a contention was raised that it plagiarized a comic 'Nation of Wind'.

In and out of the MBC, worrying voices are getting high about coming and going scheduling of 'TWSSG' with much talk and trouble.

Reported by Kim Dohoon, dica@

Copyright © Sports Seoul

So basically, this series is just replacing Coffee Prince old time slot. Good thing.

I prefer YEH more than Soo Ae tongue.gif not to fun of SA because she always end up with the other guy >_< *if you are watching April Kiss & EoTS*

Yeah, I noticed that, but she ended up the main guy in Love Letter. I love both (YEH and SA) of them equally, each has her own unique qualities.

Archived