[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest chuck97

I believe Lee Jung Jin is the 2nd lead for Love Story in Harvard (2004). He looked pretty hot in that series as a lawyer. Pleased that he get to be the main lead here.

This is his first leading role. He played the 2nd role in Love Story. He appeared in another series "Bad Girl" also playing the 2nd role, an evil character. He look more fatter in Bad Girl and more slimmer in Love Story, April Kiss.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litt0piggy

yay!!! another serie of soo ae. by the look of the poster, it seems to be a romance comedy serie. can't wait to watch it!!!

Guest noknok

who's the supporting male??? lee sang woo?? is ha jung woo in this drama???

682322378_5951730637_o.jpg

I heard some news....

Ha jung woo rescind in this drama.

and this drama comfirm on 14 JULY.

and next week 9End 2Outs (MBC Official Site)will Open.

but i'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

waiting confirm news again :rolleyes:

Guest sang_woo_always

thanks for all the news update noknok!!! UR AWSOME!!! I really can't wait to get a clip or some pictures of this new drama!!! I hope there will be loads of sweet scenes between these two!!!! :)

Guest noknok

thanks for all the news update noknok!!! UR AWSOME!!! I really can't wait to get a clip or some pictures of this new drama!!! I hope there will be loads of sweet scenes between these two!!!! :)

You're welcome dear. :D

----------------------------

Soo Ae and Lee Jung Jin lead the MBC drama “2 Outs in 9th Inning

SATURDAY JUNE 30, 2007

By CindyW88

6/29/07 – Soo Ae (27) and Lee Jung Jin (29) will lead the weekend drama “Two Outs in Nineth Inning (9?? 2??)” scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/14, following the final episode of “Air City”. This lighthearted comical drama portrays an ordinary love story of the main characters in their 30s.

2007062910424172694_104416_0.jpg

SA plays the role Hong Nan Hee (???) working in a publishing company and is a good baseball base runner. One day, Nan Hee bumps into Byun Hyung Tae (???, played by LJJ), who used to be her elementary school classmate and is a playboy dating many woman now. Then they inadvertently develop love relationship.

A representative of the production team states, “We hope that this drama portraying the life of people in their 30s will elicit sympathy toward modern men and women living in cities.”

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2007...12461958390.htm

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...706291041571113

reposted news : Heading line soompi news

Guest paigehk

yay lee jung jin. I love this guy from Mapado. He's hot. Can't wait for the drama. the girl looks cute

Guest vivjelly

Thank you noknok!! So anticipating this drama! hopefully someone will able to upload the episodes each week.

Guest bwitched

hehehe..it's airing very very soon. Can't wait!!!..I just realised that the lead actor is kim Rae Won's rival in LSIH..hehe. No wonder he looks so familiar

Guest sang_woo_always

YES!!! just a little more than a week left!!! I really hope someone can upload the episodes for us....I can't wait!!! thanx for the article!!!

Guest chuck97

When the actors serve in the millitary, do they have to shave their hair? His hair has grown back pretty fast.

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!! I'm sooo EXCITED!!! those pictures are AWSOME!!! thanx to all for uploading them!!! AHHHH!!!! I can't wait!!!

Guest C51236

so ha jung woo is not in this drama at all??? ok... so lee sang woo is the supporting lead rite??? wonder how all the leads meet each other?? we already know that Nan Hee (Soo Ae) and Byung Tae (Lee Jung Jin) know each other cuz they're old classmates... but how about the other two??? Hwang Ji Hyun and Lee Sang Woo's characters??? anybody know???

Archived