The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I've always wondered.

Was H.O.T. like Shinhwa?

Like Shinhwa being so close as a brother. Is H.o.T. still like that?

I personally don't think they like each other anymore like they don't want to reunite.

Because they never did!!

I remember reading that Andy Lee wanted to be in H.O.T. but he didn't make it but he went in Shinhwa.

I'm proud of Andy that he joined Shinhwa!!! :]

And yes, Shinhwa is truly a legend.

You really posted a lot of pictures!! Thanks for taking your time POSTING IT ALL!

I enjoyed looking all of them :]

LOL and that picture you posted of Shin Hye Sung oppa falling off the stage AHAHA!!!

I saw the video clip of that I still have it actually on my computer omg it was so hilarious!!

And like when he came back, when he was dancing. HE FELL on the stage HAHAHA!!^^

HOT had problems before and yes there's a reason behind it.. (members and with Lee Sau Man) and thats why they broke up.. at that time when HOT broke up.. theres too many news.. there is one time HOT fans glued lee sau man's face on a snakes body (picture) and rallied on front of SM town (this is true events) and the HOT incident even made the TIME magazine,, the issue was about entertainment companies paying under the table when it comes to their talents or something, jang woo hyuk even commented on this in Time. and lee sau man's name was mentioned in the article. (i read the article, u can look for it in timeasia.com) i dont know if it's one of the reason HOT broke up, but it could be one.

HOT are friends uptil now. but i dont know if they ever bear hidden grudges towards each other. lol, we'll never know. They can never reunite with the name HOT becoz (i dont know if it's 100% true) lee sau man copyrighted the name HOT so they can't use it anymore, they cant even sing their own songs before ( i dont know, it just what i heard). JTL broke up becoz LSM had their music videos unaired in music channel. and thats what i know.. haw...

andy did make it in HOT with Tony, but his parents didnt allowed him to join because he's too young so he waited for a year or two and joined Shinhwa.

:D hope i can.. help.. ;D

Guest ByEWaNeY

This is the best topic ever....

thank you soooooo much for doing this..

u really made my day...

i cried after reading the shinhwa story but end up laughing in the end...

i really hope shinhwa will keep their promise n be together until the end of time...

Love SHINHWA sooo much...SHINHWA U GUYS R TRULY THE BEST AMONG THE BEST!!!!SHINHWA HWAITING!!!

2gether 4ever....always :wub:

Guest glamchicdiva

WOW.. u did a great job! it's a lot of hard work there..

i almost cried when reading this. if only my maid wasnt around me, id probably be crying like a baby.

it's kinda weird because just yesterday i was thinking that i kinda lost my interest in Shinwa.. then suddenly i read this thread.. i've decided to support them forever. they work so hard n i've never seen that kinda friendship before. their dedication and love for their fans is overflowing.

Guest outofthisworld

i love shinhwa, this is just so touching. all the things that they went through for the 10 years that they've known each other is what made them stronger and helped create the strong bond that they have right now. shinhwa is just super wonderful!

does anyone know where i can dl alll this video wif eng subs. this is just BEAUTIFUL. thx so much for posting this up. even if u aint their fan, after reading this u'll Shinhwa convert

JUST BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIP HAS FORM!!!!

Guest veraciously

God knows why I hadnt stumbled upon this before now. But glad I did! I'd seen some of these interviews but all of them in one place, organized so beautifully - and with pictures, too! - is just so precious. Kriza, the internet owes you one for collecting all this greatness!

I'm going to link this around. Again, thanks so much for your effort!

I love this thread <3

Thank you for taking the time to make this.

It`s wonderful & touching.

& congrats for making me cry T_T tear.

I will most DEFINITELY miss them when they go off to military </3 Shinhwa.

They`re just the best of the best. Wonderful versatile entertainers, making us smile through the smallest gesture.

Still, there is no doubt in my mind that they will forever be Shinhwa. Together.

Even after they`re old and their children have sons & daughters,

they`ll still be joking with each other and pulling pranks and showing massive Shinhwa Love.

Ack <3

I`m jealous of them.

Shinhwa is practically the epitome of never-ending friendship <3

thank for making this post so much fun to read. i m not biggest fan to shinhwa, i just got to know about them. but wat u have post here make them all sound the sweestest ever. hope all boyband can take a look at them before calling themself a group.

Guest subdwfreaky

wow..i'm so late to reply here...^^;;

Thank you so much for the most beautiful chronicle ever.

i doubt there are any artiste with such a strong relation n power/force

However when we are united together we are the strongest force there is!

^so true!

woah..i dunno what to say?......almost made me cry..

"Are you Hye Joo?!!!!!!"

LOL..sorry..just felt like imitating them..hahaha...

so uplifting everytime i read about how they almost got disband and their failures in the beginning...

Shinhwa shall live forever..cuz they're just too awesome. they have proved it all....and they will keep proving it.

SHINHWACHANGJO!!!!

thank you again.

ahhh..this is too wonderful....i wish my Battle boys would continue being their wonderful selves and they'll create their own legend just as these 6 wonderful guys are doing..

WOW! Great job! Thanks kriza_09!! I totally loved it! ... You put so much time and efforts. Love everything you did.

Let's support shinhwa together and forever !!!!!!!!!!

Guest infinityyy

Gahh, I loveee reading this! I've read it over 8 times now :P

I absolutely loveeeee Shinhwa. --And incredibly jealous. I wish I could have a friendship like theirs.

Seriously.. I'm so proud of them. Shinhwa members had multiple chances to leave the group, but they stuck together. <33 Gah, seriously, they're so awesome<3 ^____^

Again, thanks for taking the time to create this! ^__^

Archived