Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

Guest mikamoui

Yeah I believe that he loves her, I just hope they didn't rush the marriage because of the baby.

His music is amazing and like you said, he deserves to be loved too!

(Too bad he wants Melody's love and not ours xD)

I've been reading his blog entries...[stalkerish, no? lawl] but he loves his fans too (8. I'm pretty sure he wants our love too.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yumi-chu

I've been reading his blog entries...[stalkerish, no? lawl] but he loves his fans too (8. I'm pretty sure he wants our love too.

I've been doing that too *hi 5!* - with eng translations ofc.

Don't worry I was just kidding I know he loves us and he wants our love too. It's just reminiscing, seeing him grow up and change over such a long period of time.. and now he's even going to be a father!

Guest mikamoui

I've been doing that too *hi 5!* - with eng translations ofc.

Don't worry I was just kidding I know he loves us and he wants our love too. It's just reminiscing, seeing him grow up and change over such a long period of time.. and now he's even going to be a father!

Lawl It's surprising! XD He's still fun nonetheless. He just ran onto the stage like how he usually runs..(?) lawl. Man...lately, I've looking at his lives and I want some of his clothes! They're so cool! darn his fans for buying him such cool clothes );

I cried when he sang Kimi ni Negai Wo since that's one of my fav it was such an emotional concert though he even cried too or well tried to hold back his tears when we all shouted his name . Remember he was trying to say something and he stop and we all started cheering Miyavi! Miyavi! ahh good times

Guest mikamoui

I cried when he sang Kimi ni Negai Wo since that's one of my fav it was such an emotional concert though he even cried too or well tried to hold back his tears when we all shouted his name . Remember he was trying to say something and he stop and we all started cheering Miyavi! Miyavi! ahh good times

...Wow I missed out on a lot. ): darn me for not being able to be close.....Now, I'm get kind of emotional when i listen to some of his sad songs lawl. )8

I was really surprised when he started singing only to the piano!! I think it's because you weren't close you didn't see his eyes tearing up ^_^ it's ok he keep telling us he loves us LOL i remember when we were like we love melody too! and he was like uh...she loves you too?? haha XD where you at the Q and A ?? This girl asked him if he didn't become a singer what would he be and every miyavi fan should know lol . I was kinda irritated and thinking outloud and I just suddenly say soccer player! and the row in front of me and the people next to me started laughing lol XD and miyavi looked at me since it was so quite and I kinda answered it for him lol he started laughing at me and then answered her which was soccer player and my friends and the row in front of me started laughing again . The weekend went by too fast!!!

Guest mikamoui

I was really surprised when he started singing only to the piano!! I think it's because you weren't close you didn't see his eyes tearing up ^_^ it's ok he keep telling us he loves us LOL i remember when we were like we love melody too! and he was like uh...she loves you too?? haha XD where you at the Q and A ?? This girl asked him if he didn't become a singer what would he be and every miyavi fan should know lol . I was kinda irritated and thinking outloud and I just suddenly say soccer player! and the row in front of me and the people next to me started laughing lol XD and miyavi looked at me since it was so quite and I kinda answered it for him lol he started laughing at me and then answered her which was soccer player and my friends and the row in front of me started laughing again . The weekend went by too fast!!!

)8 Lucky you! This makes my love for Miyavi grow though haha. He's actually quite an emotional person despite his playfulness :P. I wasn't there for the Q&A ); Tell us about it! lawl. My friends didn't really know about Miyavi, but since the concert, they've been spazzing about it haha. Oh, has anyone ever sent Miyavi fanmail...? XD Did he every reply back?

I sent him fan mails when i want to lol mostly when i think about something too much and have trouble in my life and stuff lol xD but he doesn't answer it would be unfair to his fans if he answered one and not the other. Though during the world tour when he was about to do the show in San Fran i think O_o i was like don't over work yourself! And the next day he blogged saying how he's pumped up and stuff and the last sentence was like and don't worry i won't over work myself. It gave me a good laugh when i read it. Ughh about the Q n A it was just kinda eh it's good seeing him but there was too many fan girls questions and comments went to waste like will you adopt me? can you sign this? and well you know he didn't say no so he sign this girl guitar and oh yea! he hugged his one girl in the front she was like O__O lol it was cute lol I'm trying to remember more stuff so i can tell you lol

Guest mikamoui

I sent him fan mails when i want to lol mostly when i think about something too much and have trouble in my life and stuff lol xD but he doesn't answer it would be unfair to his fans if he answered one and not the other. Though during the world tour when he was about to do the show in San Fran i think O_o i was like don't over work yourself! And the next day he blogged saying how he's pumped up and stuff and the last sentence was like and don't worry i won't over work myself. It gave me a good laugh when i read it. Ughh about the Q n A it was just kinda eh it's good seeing him but there was too many fan girls questions and comments went to waste like will you adopt me? can you sign this? and well you know he didn't say no so he sign this girl guitar and oh yea! he hugged his one girl in the front she was like O__O lol it was cute lol I'm trying to remember more stuff so i can tell you lol

Lawl darn. Lucky fangirls XD. I wish I was there...[i would have asked the same thing] The unfair part does sound true though.....how many fan mails have you sent him...? O____O.... you might be more obsessive than I! haha I kid x] Actually, because of his epicness, I cut my hair like his :P kind of.

Well i don't send him mail that much just every now and then lol just once in a couple of months but i don't do it anymore no time . Ohh~~ show your hair cut!!! XD but did you have any favorite part in the concert?

Guest mikamoui

Well i don't send him mail that much just every now and then lol just once in a couple of months but i don't do it anymore no time . Ohh~~ show your hair cut!!! XD but did you have any favorite part in the concert?

Lawl I loved his sexy poses during the songs, but to be honest... the whole concert was my favorite lawl. Well the fact that I was in the back sucked because my friends said Miyavi stuck his tongue out a lot, but i didn't get to see. Maybe I should have looked at the screen more rather than Miyavi?....D:! Just to make up for that, I'm gonna go to another one of his concerts XD.

My hair doesn't look too much like his, but I like it ;D

Miyavi72.jpg

I went for that style :P

ohh!!! XD i don't have the right face shape so i can't pull it off hehe XD Miyavi been spoiling me lol i've been seeing him live ever since 2007? but this time it's him as a solo artist and you know what i loved it!!

Guest mikamoui

ohh!!! XD i don't have the right face shape so i can't pull it off hehe XD Miyavi been spoiling me lol i've been seeing him live ever since 2007? but this time it's him as a solo artist and you know what i loved it!!

I don't have the right face shape either. I was actually planning on cosplaying as him, but IMO I thought I kind of looked like Kanon cosplaying Miyavi );. Wow..whenever you go to see another live of his, take me with you (; I'm light and compact.

Guest strawberrylove

OMG you guys talkign abt seeing miyavi live T____________T"

while im sitting on the other side of the world getting emotional cus i missed out on it.

it sounded so fun D:

:tears:

:tears:

Guest yumi-chu

Lawl It's surprising! XD He's still fun nonetheless. He just ran onto the stage like how he usually runs..(?) lawl. Man...lately, I've looking at his lives and I want some of his clothes! They're so cool! darn his fans for buying him such cool clothes );

Ehh, he wears his fan's clothes? ;o

I love his immaturity, some people disagree.. but it's what makes MYV himself!

Aww I wish I saw that last concert and the Q&A..

I wanna live in Japan now T-T

That's so cute, about the blog thing. I wanna try and do that now xD and that lucky girl.. getting a hug from him!

Guest mikamoui

looking like kanon isn't bad!! now you just look like a love child of miyavi and aoi XD

Where'd Aoi come from? XD I guess it's not bad, but I wouldn't have been recognizable because I didn't want to go through the trouble of doing all his tattoos.

@yumi-chu I read that he either gets clothes from his fans or from photoshoots...i hope he opens a clothing line to sell his clothes lawl and his last concert was at an anime con in Texas lawl.

@strawberryloveD: where do you live? this was actually my first concert, and I'm glad it was Miyavi's concert lawl.

Guest yumi-chu

Oh I thought you were talking about the 5th April one, darn it. xD

Ahhh, couldn't stop watching Senor Senora Senorita~!

The making of it cracks me up, and the backstage dance he did with the girls is just lol.

Guest mikamoui

Oh I thought you were talking about the 5th April one, darn it. xD

Ahhh, couldn't stop watching Senor Senora Senorita~!

The making of it cracks me up, and the backstage dance he did with the girls is just lol.

o__o....-goes to watch it now- haha

-edit-

lawl it looks fun XD.

V how did he answer the downloading question? o-o

omg! me too i was soo irritated that someone wasted a question like that lol

i was surprised that someone actually aske dhim how he felt about downloading and stuff like that

Archived