Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

Guest paranoidtrash

oh my gosh, i am SOOO miyavi'izing my bedroom :lol: , along with other jrock but im sooo going to decorate my room!!!, XDDD!!

and now for a clip of miyavi slappin on his guitar, watch and drool

Miyavi slappin on his guitar

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ROAG3ZUQ1ZI801GLZGC1CUNZQ

i play the guitar but damn!, how the hell does he do that!??? T_____T

Lots and LOTS of practice (:. I'm ordering my acoustic probably in a week : D.

I think I might make a big order again soon >_____>. Hmmmmmmm... I want that new photobook + Miyavizm scorebook. Plus a bunch of secret things ... ~~

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ the lip ring

eyeliner can do without. perhaps the brows too.

but i fink its real nice attempt without going over board. like. omg. i hv seen some .. so sick that i wanne bash their heads for ugly-fying my miyavi... !!

ummm. oh ya. i am here to remind everyone to check out myv's video!! its updated!! its been almost a month ... TOT!!! so ya~! everyone go see!!

Guest _snowbunniee

^ me too T_T

i really want all 3 its soo tempting but yeah too much >_<

so i'm trying to decide which i should buy too ! *sigh*

Guest Myvs_wife

^I third that..*sigh*

my wannabe miyavi pix ahhahaha

FAKE EYES!!!!!!

imma get the real thing soon

111111118.jpg

11111.jpg

originals here...

8.jpg

1.jpg

opinions please? XD

I like it better without, the contacts scare me...^^;;

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

ah man the guitar slapping thing is done by properly learning bass guitar

then you transfer that over to acoustic, its not too dificult but getting ur fingers to adjust to 6 instead of 4 or 5 is a little hard.

also i just saw part of Are you Ready to rock and i'm like

hahahhahaha

i couldn't help laffing MyV looks so cute stomping and yelling like that

Guest paranoidtrash

then you transfer that over to acoustic, its not too dificult but getting ur fingers to adjust to 6 instead of 4 or 5 is a little hard.

also i just saw part of Are you Ready to rock and i'm like

hahahhahaha

i couldn't help laffing MyV looks so cute stomping and yelling like that

Or you could just learn it on guitar (:. If you've been playing for long it isn't too hard. Learning on acoustic.. yes if you want to save pain for later.

I'm considering trying to get the Uka photobooks. They're the only ones I'm missing.. Well besides the USA one which I have to get as well. Does anybody have them?

Guest paranoidtrash

^LOL. Well you shouldn't think about it like that. Think about it this way. He's been playing for close to 10 years ^___^;;;.

Besides, don't expect so much so soon! Just work your way up in your own style (:.

Guest chigusa707

^hahhaha... XD...that's scary..i wouldn't want any of my stinkin brothers to smell like him *shudders

is... Im so gonna buy him a different perfume. XD XD *I have no money though~ XD

oh my gosh, i am SOOO miyavi'izing my bedroom :lol: , along with other jrock but im sooo going to decorate my room!!!, XDDD!!

and now for a clip of miyavi slappin on his guitar, watch and drool

Miyavi slappin on his guitar

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ROAG3ZUQ1ZI801GLZGC1CUNZQ

i play the guitar but damn!, how the hell does he do that!??? T_____T

beats me~ I play both bass and guitar and I still have a hard time when I try and do that.. but yea, as miyabi-chan has mentioned MYV's been playing for so long whereas Ive only been playing for 5. XD XD

hahaha.. I played (bass) 5 strings first (using a man's bass) then I switched to 4 (using a girl ver. bass)

It was uncomfy at first.. fewer strings and the weight and tab width change. hehehe.. I never had problems doing acoustic though..

Archived