Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miyavizt

Nono, I was just saying : D. It just came out today.. So I don't think anybody has it unless you live in Japan. Because if you live in USA it takes about a day or two for it to be shipped then they sell I think.

I'm 4 years old~

Nope I'm not 14. I'm 4

Someone upload the LFX where he play guitar please? Like the tube one~~

wow...honestly... you're 4???? ermmzz............

ARGH.... it's impossible to find Miyavi merchandise in Vancouver!

Guest bluecarrot

i screen capped some pix from teh site cuz i'm a loser like that. ^^

m016gs.jpg

m028xo.jpg

m034kt.jpg

m043sz.jpg

m067wl.jpg

m073uo.jpg

m084hm.jpg

m090xi.jpg

m108rb.jpg

*FLIPPED OUT~ i totally forgot to check out the site yesterday.. THANKERS~

Guest Reichi Desu

X_X Tear for the old thread.

C> ~~~

Anyhoo. >> Am I the only one who doesn't like the Easter-egg inpired pastel dye job here?

miyavi_th.jpg

Nono, I was just saying : D. It just came out today.. So I don't think anybody has it unless you live in Japan. Because if you live in USA it takes about a day or two for it to be shipped then they sell I think.

sometimes, when i pre order. yesasia gets it to my house on the day it releases... of coz u can agure that i live in canada n its like 12 hours behind.. but then to me, its fresh n hot... so ya... <3 hehe~~

but then those were chinese cds.. so ya... ah wells :rolleyes:

there is a store here which i know will carry this cd (perhaps in 2 weeks time..??). but then i m not sure if i wanne buy frum there coz i am starting to believe they're selling ~high quality~ priated stuffs.

i brought from them a couple times and real happy with the quality. but then when i really look into the stuffs, it makes me pounder

maybe i am too much of a worrier and doubt too much ... :rolleyes:

p.s. so.. who has it...?!?!?! who who who!?!?!?!??! tell me about the quality and what it saids on the edge n stuffs...!! >3<!!!

n ahahha. myv is getting me wanting to marry early again ...

there was a trend in hk about 2 years ago to get married real young n stuffs... n i was really into it.... i even bought bridal mags @_____@!!! but then it faded away...

now, seeing myv so handsome as the groom.. i reli wanne get married asap again..!! hahahaha!!

Guest paranoidtrash

^In a few days time I can tell you, my order's been shipped out ^___^;;;.

I don't know about Taiwan presses. If you really want the official presses you should order from cdjapan or something.

I think it weird this single didn't come with posters hm?

^In a few days time I can tell you, my order's been shipped out ^___^;;;.

I don't know about Taiwan presses. If you really want the official presses you should order from cdjapan or something.

I think it weird this single didn't come with posters hm?

no poster??? :(

i really would love to have a big myv groom in my room ... :wub: :wub:

i know i should buy from cdjap .. but then .... i dun hv a credit card n my mom will never ever let me use her credit card to make jrock cd purchases... TOT'''!!

she thinks its "dangerous" .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha i bet you that itl get a real special edition with poster in two weeks?

with all the songs in one cd ..

and an extra photobook ...

perhaps even the cover page signed by miyavi himself ..... :wub: :wub:

okayyy. i am real dreaming away ... thinking of stupid hk music industry instead. hate it when they do that.

i buy the very last version most of the time... coz i want all the goodies.. lol ... yups. i m cheap. but hey. at least i m buying them. =PPP

Guest paranoidtrash

no poster??? :(

i really would love to have a big myv groom in my room ... :wub: :wub:

i know i should buy from cdjap .. but then .... i dun hv a credit card n my mom will never ever let me use her credit card to make jrock cd purchases... TOT'''!!

she thinks its "dangerous" .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL. If you mail me a check/money order/or cash I could but it with my credit card for you if you want.

Guest bluecarrot

X_X Tear for the old thread.

C> ~~~

Anyhoo. >> Am I the only one who doesn't like the Easter-egg inpired pastel dye job here?

miyavi_th.jpg

yeah..i don't like it either..but the music video makes up for that...

it's just so pleasantly cute of miyavi~

*loves the new layout of o-re-sa-ma~ *dancing like a fairy~

Guest chigusa707

n ahahha. myv is getting me wanting to marry early again ...

there was a trend in hk about 2 years ago to get married real young n stuffs... n i was really into it.... i even bought bridal mags @_____@!!! but then it faded away...

now, seeing myv so handsome as the groom.. i reli wanne get married asap again..!! hahahaha!!

... ehehehe.. same here.. I want myv to be mi groom. just like everyone else does.

Archived