Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@mmac80 agree they need to but I think it's not possible this year( though I wish)may be next year and beside minyoung I think both Lee jong suk and Krystal dramas haven't got any broadcast date yet,so let see. Have watched both the lead actors drama I liked Zhang zehan work more.

Busted season 2 where are you :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Min Young has become a new model of mini-massager. Representatives of the company promise the commercials  June 15. Min Young commented on working with the company: "I am very happy to be a model for my beloved mini-massager"

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Park Min Young has become a new model of mini-massager. Representatives of the company promise the commercials  June 15. Min Young commented on working with the company: "I am very happy to be a model for my beloved mini-massager"

I love that our girl is busy with lots of endorsements, but also hope she rested well between jobs! I know it’s better to busy than idle! I need one of those mini massage! Lol

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

YASSS! Our QUEEN has a new endorsement! How many active endorsements does she have now? 6 or 7?

I'm still waiting for that shampoo endorsement :lol:.

Yes its great, but I'm wait for news about new drama, she said about another project this year so maybe on winter?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

I haven't listened to this yet. She's so shippable she has so many OTPs (should be MTP - multiple true pairings) :joy:

Podcast #69 The Battle of the Park Min Young OTPs

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2019/06/11/podcast-69-the-battle-of-the-park-min-young-otps/#more-93837

MTP lmao:Dbut this is so true she indeed have chemistry with all her costars and as a result everytime a new shipper thread opens after drama ends.

Hope she will have another project at the end of year and literally praying no romance genre please:rolleyes: I will take anything over it 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

MTP lmao:Dbut this is so true she indeed have chemistry with all her costars and as a result everytime a new shipper thread opens after drama ends.

Hope she will have another project at the end of year and literally praying no romance genre please:rolleyes: I will take anything over it 

Agree with MTP! The chemistry is just natural. Can’t blame the fans wishing for her to end with her leads.

I also want that type of project for her (no romance angle). That’s why I’m looking forward to Busted S2 because it’s a nice break for her and shipper fans :lol:. I badly want a movie for her too! Why is it she only has 1? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kenrei said:

Agree with MTP! The chemistry is just natural. Can’t blame the fans wishing for her to end with her leads.

I also want that type of project for her (no romance angle). That’s why I’m looking forward to Busted S2 because it’s a nice break for her and shipper fans :lol:. I badly want a movie for her too! Why is it she only has 1? 

Yes movie would be a better choice for this end year project,I want her to try out of box characters kinda greyish,she can try indie movies too,women centric movie there are so many director n writer team that I want for her lol as I first look out for the team behind the drama.My least favorite genre is romcom and believe me I watched wwwsk and hpl just cause of pmy,main characters chemistry otherwise I would have dropped both.My favorite pmy dramas are 7 days of queen,remember,healer,city hunter even though they ruined the original manga.Wishing her new project would be something that she never tried cause it will be challenging to see her nailing it.

• Like 1

Park Min-yоung's brokerage company, Namoo Actors, has more than 100,000 YouTube channels and is certified by YouTube. The number of Namoo Actors subscribers is now 130,000.

DPC Facebook Update Park Min-young DPC Skinrub Spa Promotional Chart

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love her new Klug endorsement vid and pictures! She looks so gorgeous in very simple makeup. Her beauty glows within. :wub: Is she still in the US? Hope she’s enjoying her vacation time.

9 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Yes movie would be a better choice for this end year project,I want her to try out of box characters kinda greyish,she can try indie movies too,women centric movie there are so many director n writer team that I want for her lol as I first look out for the team behind the drama.My least favorite genre is romcom and believe me I watched wwwsk and hpl just cause of pmy,main characters chemistry otherwise I would have dropped both.My favorite pmy dramas are 7 days of queen,remember,healer,city hunter even though they ruined the original manga.Wishing her new project would be something that she never tried cause it will be challenging to see her nailing it

I’m really not familiar with the directors & writers but hopefully she’d be able to team up with great ones. Yes, movie for her please! I’m actually hoping she can portray a single mother role. I know she’s still young but I think this will be a good break from romance-centric project.

For me, I actually like rom-com as it’s my stress-reliever but I don’t really watch a lot of kdramas unless it’s PMY...lol. So I really enjoyed WWWSK and HPL.  My fav still are Healer, SKKS, and QF7D. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kenrei said:

I love her new Klug endorsement vid and pictures! She looks so gorgeous in very simple makeup. Her beauty glows within. :wub: Is she still in the US? Hope she’s enjoying her vacation time.

I’m really not familiar with the directors & writers but hopefully she’d be able to team up with great ones. Yes, movie for her please! I’m actually hoping she can portray a single mother role. I know she’s still young but I think this will be a good break from romance-centric project.

For me, I actually like rom-com as it’s my stress-reliever but I don’t really watch a lot of kdramas unless it’s PMY...lol. So I really enjoyed WWWSK and HPL.  My fav still are Healer, SKKS, and QF7D. 

I was just going to mention how gorgeous she is looking :wub:wherever pmy is I hope she is enjoying to the fullest!

I watch a lot of dramas hahaha not just k drama but Japanese,Chinese,American series too but I tend to pick 1-2 dramas at a time. YESS a mother role if backed by a strong writing it  would be a breakthrough role for her.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kenrei said:

Single mother, nurse who takes care about sick hero, detective she never was it this role in drama, but I miss her in costume one

and this time hope it would be woman in revenge... well, if  she enjoyed work in romcoms all be happy to see another one too.

I think we need wait a couple days more and hope she will gives us any tips in new Marie Claire interview.

But as she said in her last interview ' If possible, I'll take another project this year, we always have to take the opportunity and make people happy, right?"

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Single mother, nurse who takes care about sick hero, detective she never was it this role in drama, but I miss her in costume one

and this time hope it would be woman in revenge... well, if  she enjoyed work in romcoms all be happy to see another one too.

I think we need wait a couple days more and hope she will gives us any tips in new Marie Claire interview.

But as she said in her last interview ' If possible, I'll take another project this year, we always have to take the opportunity and make people happy, right?"

A revengeful character would be interesting! I remember the imagination scene in HPL where she’s pointing a gun to Dir Eom in the hospital because she felt betrayed. She was so good in that scene that I thought  she should  have a drama with serious dark theme B) 

I’ll really be happy if she’ll have another project again this year whatever genre she chooses. It’s good though that she has new cfs and magazine pictorials to tide us over until then. 

• Like 2