Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@vvxen - It would've been so much fun if PMY offered for the role. The minions and Dorota are always fun on whatever they do. Especially Dorota doing the deeds and extra jobs for her schemes. Besides being her nanny, of course. LOL. I love Blair's fashion. "TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS".  =)) I still remember those iconic lines. Her fashion sense are always chic, polished-style and exploring variant of colors. PLUS the HEADBANDS. <33333 But Serena's a kind of laidback too me. Sometimes sassy, sophisticated but always in the trend. Dunno how to explain it but whatever she wears, she glows. 

@xoxoforme Serena's fashion is effortlessly chic while Blair's is more put-together. But I think both of them look great in their respective styles. :) Haha and apart from Dorota and the minions, I'd like to see MY torturing a "Little J". 

Thanks @xoxoforme for the videos. Now more than before I wished if only PMY would play Blair. Nevertheless I'm sure I will love her Serena. But I would've liked her to be beitchy and sassy like how we saw that a little in her CYS. Who knows maybe there's no Blair in the remake maybe Serena is both of the characters combined [-O< . I just love Dorota she's hilarious :D I wonder if there will be also 3 leading men also! I loved Chuck more than Dan (he irritated me with his idealness and clearly he was far from perfect) my feelings for Nate is neutral I felt nothing with him just a pretty face.

@springpebble Here is my story.It is a long story so I will cut it short.
I saw her in SKKS back in 2011.I have loved her since then, but she truly won my heart last year.Actually last year was a horrible year for me. I didn't do well in the exams and I had basic depression symptoms.Back then I just wanted to smile so I watched SKKS,CH and all MY's videos that I found. MY's smile brings happiness to me and her personality gave strength to me to rise up again.She was my inspiration from last year.Min Young is doing her best in what is she doing, she is smiling whatever happens in life and she is beautiful in both inside out.
This quote always comes to my mind whenever I see her pic.                  The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even be touched-they must be felt with heart.-Helen Keller
I learnt a lot things from her and from her fans too. Ensuns are totally different from other fans. They are humble, unique and they have different class just like Min Young. :)

Hi @Springpebble  thanks for sharing your wonderful story..... here's mine...
I don't like watching long drama series so it was only by accident that I came accross SKKS in 2010 via youtube.  I got curious, tried 1 episode and fell in love with PMY.  After SKKS, I started reading everything I can find about her.....and that brought me to soompi.   It took me 6 months to delurk here hahahaha.  
I think I've shared this before in the healer thread.... I like PMY not because she's pretty or talented, I don't go for those kind of stuff.... cause I find beauty fleeting and what is essential for me goes beyond what the eyes can see.  PMY. for me, represents what a woman should be....honest, beautiful inside, strong, smart, caring, hardworking and bright.  She's a rare find... a diamond in the dust, 
Wish nothing but the best for her... both in her personal and professional life. :x

Guest springpebble

@xoxoforme, thank you for the videos, now at least I have a picture of PMY's role in GG. I am definitely sure she can pull that one with aplomb, remember in her previous IVs that she wanted to act someone who is with a villain character or a bad richard simmons and someone who is spoiled rich...guess, she was talking about this role then and was preparing herself for it. Go girl, your loyal fans have your back covered. We maybe few but you have our heart rooting for you.  =D> :-*

Hello guys...Thank you for sharing the videos. I'm now curious about the original GG. I have no idea about the series but reading your comments make me want to watch just maybe a part of it. I'm pretty sure PMY can pull off whatever character she would be given. I'm so excited! While this drama is on process, I hope she gets more CF and IVs in the future. Still waiting for her Kdrama proj. 
*Too bad LJK got her female lead for his vampire drama and SJK confirmed with SHK. I was hoping that our PMY can be paired with any of the two. No luck, maybe JCW in the future.

@rushcute same here, LJK is one of the oppa actors I'd love to see her work with. :) But based on the description of the female lead, it's another cross-dressing role so it will most likely resemble her character in SKKS.

@saved2K  What you said about... "She's a rare find... a diamond in the dust", I totally agree with you. A diamond' is lit by its clarity. Just like MinYoung, she shines so bright even when surrounded with cloudy situation. Such a strong woman. 
Can't imagine Healer without Park Min Young or SKKS or the rest of her dramas. She's certainly the best choice! Why settle for anything less.
To everyone who posted videos and pics. Tenk you!

Guest dreamotp1992

Has anyone heard that Kim Bum also casting for the GG in China? I wish the male co-star with her in GG will be JCW.

@vvxen - One thing I don't like in the plot when Blair tortured Little J in all her might. Maybe they went too far? Though at first it was exciting to see how Little J managed to 'get in' to become one of Blair's minions and was on top after the following season. But later on the writers destroyed a potential character. Little J is an artist with immense talent. Her creative designs of her own clothing at such young age is extremely outstanding. I wish they could have explore her character. Buuuuut damn, they didn't. That's one of the many disappointments I see on the show. Yet with Serena too. They haven't completely let her grow and mature. Maybe they focused more on Blair and Chuck? Ugh. Chuck really isn't my cup of tea.
@ReemKanabta - I'm liking your idea. Maybe after all, the remake of the series won't be that much of a copy. Maybe the Chinese Entertainment will only use some plots of the series and integrate it with a new and much better version of the original series. They can use the spot light, the fashion updates, the undying-shopaholic, the wealth, the power and maybe a stir of Serena-Blair issue? Hmm. Having hot and intense scenes might be an additional. Because GG is scandalous after all. PLUS, THE GOSSIP. <3 The only thing I like about Chuck is his fashion. His ability to think sharp is exceptional. But he's not my fave character. Mine is Blair and for the male lead is Dan. He's my type of underdog. :) His intellectual skills always gets me by. I do hope Chinese Entertainment will find a suitable 'Dan Humphrey' to be partnered with PMY when she plays Serena.
@springpebble - It's quite of a 'sweet and bitter' kind of series though as you go along. But it's a highly recommendable, I guess. tehee! I haven't seen PMY doing the b--tchy kind of role. I wish though. So I could see a new dimension of her. I've only seen her dramas in City Hunter, Glory Jane and Healer. And she's a pretty impressive actress.

Guest springpebble

@xoxoforme, thank you again , that was informative...if you've seen also Dr. Jin, her acting there is quite impressive but the drama was not that so popular. It is though appreciated in the medical field. She's a versatile actress and I believe she'll do her best to earned again the respect of naysayers. I just hope the plot line of the story will not destroy it for her, so, given a good story line and good exposure time shel'll nail the role with spirit and pluck and  win her more admirers. ;)

@xoxoforme You've got a point there. I think the fact that they're dealing with the wrath of the rich and the famous added more fuel. Blair and her minions are no doubt powerful given the extent of their wealth and I believe that they were raised in a way in which they acquired the mentality that $$$ can control everything, even if it meant ruining the life of someone like Little J. I have to agree that they did cross the line at times (well, most of it lol) in ridiculing poor Little J. Like you said, it was such a shame that her character was poorly developed. I wasn't too keen on how she crossed over to the dark side and stuff. Actually, the entire series went downhill after three seasons or so imo. My track record of Chinese drama viewership is close to zero so I don't have a clue how they usually broach the subject of bullying. As long as it won't be that extreme, I think it'll be fun to see MY acting all mean haha. Omg, I thought I was the only one who is on the fence about Chuck (*high five*). I mean, I've got a thing for bad boys, but Chuck is on a totally different caliber. Among all the guys, I liked than the most even though the revelation in the end was just downright ridiculous. Putting all the insane intertwined love lines aside, he and Serena made me swoon. And I expect nothing less from MY and whoever will be cast as the Chinese counterpart of Dan.  :P

@springpebble - Choosing this project is good. I see the potential of her growing. I'm just hoping the writers of the new remake series will do it more than the original. Add more twist and good plots. I can't wait for her to be 'Serena'.  B-)

@vvxen - So do I. I never seen her doing all the b--tchy act. It will be fun if PMY does all the schemes like what 'Blair' does, giving orders for her minions and tracking any possibilities to be one step ahead. LOL. This will be my second time lurking over Chinese dramas after Jerry Yan's "Unforgettable Love". So I don't know how Chinese drama will give it into details with this kind of story. Hoping they'll serve it right. I'm also into bad boys turn good. But, Chuck is a no no for me. He crossed the line when he traded Blair for a hotel.  ~X(  Anyone with a normal state of mind wouldn't dare to do that. (Sorry guys, to anyone out here who likes 'Chair'. Peace yo.) I thought first Serena and Nate had chemistry. But Nate gave up as soon as Serena doesn't want to continue their 'thing'. So Dan came in. Then, he's a perfect match with Serena. As much as I'm a pro 'DAIR' (Dan/Blair), I also like Dan to be with Serena. After all, Dan's first love is Serena. tehee!

@xoxoforme So true, Nate strikes me as a coward--a boy who doesn't really know what women want. Given that, I'm fervently wishing that they'll cast a likable actor as Dan. MY deserves it.  :D