Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest treasure51

Helllo.... This thread move so slow. Any news from minyoungie??

Where is she now??

I hv read abt the leader cosmetic, it focus on mask. If i am not mistake, MY said in her iv before abt her skin. She said that she like to used mask, that was before she became the leader's spokeperson rite? she has beautiful skin .

Why there is no news abt the GG china version? Who are the other stars. It will be a big project. I am sure MY will put her thought abt the Serena character. It will hv little change from the original vers. (They hv to adapt west to east cult).

hello @treasur51 yess its so slow.... well sometimes if your feeling down... you can't let it out whats in your mind and if there is so many rules how can you express your feeling so you might as well just keep it to yourself.....hope you understand some of us not posting all the time... :)>-

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd
This is what I got from Google Translate.  Remember google translate is not our friend.Yangttol bolttagu waeke giyeowo ㅋㅋ.  It makes no sense to me what so ever.......but i tried.

omg yoochun's brother! that would be interesting..
i hope the cast gets confirmed soon and the updates begin!!! even though there's a while until the end of april.. i'm impatient. i can't wait to see pmy acting again it hasn't even been that long but i'm feeling deprived :((

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

im' really excited to know whose gonna be the partner of our sweetest Minyoung...

Thanks for sharing, @rachelpark26! They are all very good-looking indeed. I'm getting some Dan Humphrey vibes from Park Yoochun's brother, but the dude in the middle does too given his gentle and boyish features. I think they will all look good with MY. :)

Guest treasure51

@rachelpark26 , the middle one.. Omo... From all the pics why u choose that choco abs, u make me become byeontae ahjumma.. =P~

Uri MY is a lucky girl, of coz it still rumour not offic yet, but it gonna be an enteresting drama.. Looking forward for the drama, this time not " two huge shoulders" but "three hot dudes" ( and they look cute too)

:\"> :\">

Guest Eileen531

I know that Park Yu Hwan can speak English really good.  Could be a plus since they will be in New York too plus working with the production team.....are all the other actors Chinese then?

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

i choose Zhou tang hao for PMY ..i think they will look good together...thanks a lot @rachelparks 26

omo! I saw a pic of Jiang Jinfu and it echoes a lot like MYs other male lead (JCW) in her previous drama.

JiangJinfu.jpg

and Yoochun's youngest bro to be also considered for the new drama? LOL!
MYs just surrounded by handsome men.
I'm so happy to be hearing good things about her new drama.
I hope that we'll start seeing BTS pics soon.
Can't wait for more good news ^_^

@treasure51 - purposely posted that one because i am rooting on his abs.. LOL  =)) =)) =))
@tessabella15 i choose Zhou tang hao too coz he is quite close to MY age, anyway whoever they choose hopefully they can pull it off since chemistry is important.. /:) :|

Guest treasure51

@ rachel , Me too, but park yu hwan looks cute.

Don't worry, pmy is a queen of chemistry.

@pnay, do u think so? He looks like Ji? Hmm "Choco Ji"

The male cast:Zhou tang hao:     Nate  (25 years old)Park Yoo Hwan:  Chuck( 24 years old)Jiang Jinfu:          Dan (  23 years old)In Gossip girl - US version, Serena had love line with Dan along timeDan is so handsome but his face more younger,like baby (Ji Chang Wook is the best choice -  for me)That an amazing couple :-j X_X Park Min Young Fighting!!!! :-h