Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Awwww, the shaka hand gesture.  Hang loose to you too Minyoung. She looks beautiful. Shaka, brah!Aloha Minyoungie, thanks for letting us know everything is alright. lol

She looks so radiant. Her skin is seriously glowing. It's good to know she's having a grand time in Maui. She deserves to take a break before she immerses herself in another long period of filming.  :D

Guest Eileen531

I never notice hands or fingers on anyone ever........but when I see Minyoung it's one of the first things that catches my attention. She really has very lovely and dainty fingers and hands.   So feminine and I love it. lol  She could be a hand model, ya know if the other career doesn't pan out. lololololol

Just kidding we all know she is headed to bigger and brighter things.

Wow, she has a new cf? That's so cool and she deserves it. More cf in the future pleasse. I really wanted to know her next proj in Korea. I'm eager to see her again in dramas or movies. I am also wondering who's her main lead for GG remake. My life is getting boring after Healer. I can't even bring my self to watch kdramas these days. Thank you for all your posts, gif and MY pics. You make this thread happy for fans like us.

Guest JzzMeen

Hello...Hello... MinYoung friends...  
tumblr_inline_n3y2f7vY9t1ry07hw.gif
cre: http://sweetlybuh.tumblr.com/
Hope everyone is doing fine while waiting for updates on GG. Thanks @all for the posts...

Park Min-yeong chosen as the new face for Leader Cosmetics

photo582593.jpg

Leaders Cosmetics has chosen actress Park Min-yeong as their model.

The company along with actress Park Min-yeong will pull together to promote their products in domestic as well as global markets.

Park Min-yeong has emerged as a Hallyu star in China and other Asian countries thanks to her gorgeous image. The company has chosen her as their new model because her recent accomplishment matched the brand image of Leaders Cosmetics that also has rapidly gained its global popularity.

An official from Leader Cosmetics said, " Park Min-yeong has the refined classic image and has been showing the versatile acting performances" and "We hope we will grow even more along with our new model Park Min-yeong through the various promotion events in order to communicate better with our consumers".

Meanwhile, Leader Cosmetics is known to be one of the leaders, who brought up the K-cosmetic trend in China in 2014.

cre: HANCINEMA

tumblr_inline_n3y2jwgggF1ry07hw.gif

cre: http://sweetlybuh.tumblr.com/

...Really ..really hoping to see her more in 2015 doing all those promotion events..not only in Korea but other countries as well.. 

can I see you in my country, Min Youngsshi??? :D

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young looks really lovely in her latest display picture :x
She deleted the following photo from her IG. Don't know why. CCQLxdKW4AA5ofH.jpg

@JzzMeen love your gifs. She is so young there :-*

Guest blossomnagr

I do hope PMY get paired with LJK for one of her projects. they are cute together. It seems LJK also likes having fun while working. we'd get to see lots of goodies if these two are coupled :)

cre: M-JG weibo
005C2NMYjw1eqym4degaxj30b207bq3d.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym4i1340j30b407dq3e.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym7h8t2jj30bg0bw3z7.jpg

005C2NMYjw1eqym4aj229j30b30goab8.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym4g6hnvj30b307e74m.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym77ps61j30bg0bw0tu.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym4lw0jsj30b307cwev.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym4no5vkj30b207d74p.jpg005C2NMYjw1eqym4qpmnhj30bg0bwgmf.jpg

@blossomnagr They're my dream pairing too. If it weren't for the fact that MY already portrayed a cross-dresser in SKKS, I would've pined for her as LJK's leading lady in Scholar Who Walks The Night.