Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

She looks stunning at the press conference :heart:

On 29/05/2018 at 3:31 AM, minwoojin said:

Is that really MY, 3rd on the right? I thought that was her, but not quite sure. If its truly her....this is really RARE people. I don't remember seeing her having dinner/outing with her co-stars posted on IG (we all know she doesn't these things on her IG account), but even in other dramas we don't see her eating with them...LOL.

I LOVE that MY looks more happy and confident nowadays (as compared to the past), whether shooting photo shoots or shooting new dramas..she seems more radiant and just so cheerful! Even in BUSTED! I was a little worried that she might be quiet and overshadowed by the comedians.....boy was I wrong! She was one of the most intelligent (if not the smartest) and outgoing one on the team. Brains, beauty, charisma, and the list goes on....a delight to watch her on her first variety...or should I say second...I loved her in My Ear's Candy as well.

Can I say thank you again to NAMOOACTORS? They really are good in promoting her. So many MY goodies since she joined them.:blush:

Fighting MY!!!!!!

I agree. I loved her Queen for Seven Days and was disappointed to see how underrated she was (The drama as a whole was sadly underrated). The decision to move to a new agency seems to have done wonders for her. She looks so happy lately and they are promoting her so well too :)

(Wish some of my faves would take a leaf from her book and leave their crappy agencies)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, raziela said:

She looks stunning at the press conference :heart:

I agree. I loved her Queen for Seven Days and was disappointed to see how underrated she was (The drama as a whole was sadly underrated). The decision to move to a new agency seems to have done wonders for her. She looks so happy lately and they are promoting her so well too :)

(Wish some of my faves would take a leaf from her book and leave their crappy agencies)

Yes I am really happy with the way NamooActors are handling her career.  This agency knows how to support and value their talents.  All of their artists are treated so well.  Good decision to transfer.

I hope Busted Season 2 will retain all it's original casts.... it's really fun to see them grow so close and comfortable around each other.  Through Busted we were able to see another side of Min Young.... more and more came to know and love her thru this show.  2018 indeed is Min Young's year :heart:.  I hope there will be more good projects for her after WWSK.  

Queen for Seven Days maybe underrated but this drama has gained her a lot of love and respect.... she was able to show how good of an actress she is.  Her best work so far in my humble opinion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Yes I am really happy with the way NamooActors are handling her career.  This agency knows how to support and value their talents.  All of their artists are treated so well.  Good decision to transfer.

Yes, yesterday NamooActors CEO was on WWSK's press-con  for support our girl!

I hope Busted Season 2 will retain all it's original casts.... it's really fun to see them grow so close and comfortable around each other.  Through Busted we were able to see another side of Min Young.... more and more came to know and love her thru this show. 

I hope so too. Its absolutely amazing show with such good plot and great cast.

I hope there will be more good projects for her after WWSK.  

Me too. She needs more good progects like was QFSD, I hope for melodrama but not with tragic story.

Well okay here is new stills from Secretary Kim, she remained me In Ah from Remember

DegZkveV4AEatxz.jpg

DegZj2mVwAAmp0G.jpg

• Like 2

On 31/05/2018 at 7:29 AM, saved2K said:

I hope Busted Season 2 will retain all it's original casts.... it's really fun to see them grow so close and comfortable around each other.  Through Busted we were able to see another side of Min Young.... more and more came to know and love her thru this show.  2018 indeed is Min Young's year :heart:.  I hope there will be more good projects for her after WWSK.  

Queen for Seven Days maybe underrated but this drama has gained her a lot of love and respect.... she was able to show how good of an actress she is.  Her best work so far in my humble opinion

Yes, she definitely made the right decision to transfer to Namoo.

Totally agree about Queen for Seven Days.  Even though I haven't posted in PMY's thread recently I became a fan after that drama and I'm happy to see her doing so well and looking so radiant.  You won't remember me but I was one of the regular posters on the thread last year where we all use to hang out and chat, wait for the live recaps, frustrated by the ratings and get educated by the always knowledgeable @gerrytan8063 every week lol!. Do you know it was the 1 year anniversary of Queen for Seven Days yesterday? I didn't realise until I saw a post on instagram but it's quite the coincidence I posted on PMY's thread for the first time and mentioned 7DQ  this week without releasing the auspicious date!  7DQ drama will forever be in my heart even though it broke my heart too :bawling:

Looking forward to What is Wrong with Secretary Kim? next!:grin:

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/park-min-young-smiles-behind-scenes-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

Park Min Young Is All Smiles Behind-The-Scenes Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is about a narcissistic vice president of a company Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and his loyal and efficient secretary Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) and the romance that ensues when she quits her job.

Park Min Young is receiving a lot of love through her bright portrayal of girl crush Kim Mi So. Not only is she a source of positive energy during the scenes, but she embodies optimism behind the scenes as well. In the photos, she is seen laughing with her co-stars Pyo Ye Jin and Hong Ji Yoon, and she stays bright even when she’s filming by herself. When she’s not smiling, she’s glued to her script, focusing on her lines.

Park-Min-Young-11.jpg

A source from the drama stated, “Park Min Young and Kim Mi So’s visuals, personalities, and charms are surprisingly in-sync. It’s to the point where on site, she’s called, ‘the real-life Kim Mi So.’ Park Min Young is immersing even more so into Kim Mi So, who is similar to her, gaining empathy from viewers. Her bright positivity and sunny smile bring a good energy when filming. Please look forward to seeing Park Min Young’s charms on the drama.”

• Like 2