Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Watch: Netflix Variety Show “Busted!” Reveals Some Of The Special Guests In Latest Trailer

busted-hong-jong-hyun-park-min-young.jpg

The upcoming Netflix variety show “Busted!” starring Yoo Jae Suk and other Korean entertainers has unveiled a new main poster and a trailer with glimpses of special guests.

One shot in the trailer shows actor Yoo Yeon Seok, who has already been confirmed as the first guest. Other guests spotted in the trailer are Park Hae Jin, Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo, Seo Kang Joon, Gong Myung, and Hong Jong Hyun, as well as brief glimpses of Lee Jae Yong, Park Na Rae, and Kim Shin Young.

“Busted!” stars a main cast of Yoo Jae SukLee Kwang Soo, EXO’s Sehun, Park Min YoungKim Jong Min, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, and Ahn Jae Wook. The seven cast members attempt to solve a new mystery every episode in the show, which is produced by Jo Hyo Jin, Jang Hyuk Jae, and Kim Joo Hyung, who have worked on classic Korean variety shows like “X-Man,” “Family Outing,” and “Running Man,” in partnership with streaming service Netflix.

The trailer also features a look at the kind of mysterious and dramatic situations the cast will be thrown into, as well as a look at some of the funny scenes involving each cast member and their interactions with one another.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/netflix-variety-show-busted-hints-special-guests-trailer/

• Like 2

Upcoming Variety Show “Busted!” Reveals Details On Its Format And Special Guests

Sehun-Kim-Sejeong-Lee-Kwang-Soo-Park-Min

Netflix has shared further details on how its upcoming variety show “Busted!” will unfold.

Consisting of 10 episodes, “Busted!” is a new type of detective variety show that has a plot. Each episode works with the other to create an intricate story, revealing a shocking truth at the very end. The mysteries on the show will include a forewarned murder, mind tricks, and even a murder in a guesthouse. Various themes such as vampires, magic shows, and races in the city center will also feature on the show.

The filming site will also change every episode with locations ranging from Seoul to Jeju Island. The main cast of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Min Young, Kim Jong Min, Ahn Jae Wook, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, and EXO’s Sehun will transform into detectives and strive to find out the truth behind the mysteries that occur all over the country.

Another thing to look forward to on “Busted!” is the appearance of the special guests. The seven detectives will be joined by special guests every episode, adding intensity to the show. A total of 56 guests are set to appear on “Busted!” including variety show stars and entertainers who rarely participate in variety shows.

Guests who have been spotted in the previously released trailer are Yoo Yeon Seok, Park Hae Jin, Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo, Seo Kang Joon, Gong Myung, Hong Jong Hyun, and more.

Ahn-Jae-Wook-Yoo-Jae-Suk-Kim-Jong-Min-Ki

“Busted!” premieres on May 4 with two episodes being released every week.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/26/upcoming-variety-show-busted-reveals-details-format-special-guests/

• Like 2

Park Min Young Expresses Her Passion For Acting Remains Unchanged

Park-Min-Young12.jpg

Park Min Young is currently filming tvN’s upcoming drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” (literal title). The actress looked beautiful in the photos for the pictorial that had a dreamlike feel. Her expressions and gaze put the finishing touch on these stylish photos. Park Min Young reportedly received applause from the staff on set for her versatile facial expressions and natural poses.

In the accompanying interview, Park Min Young said, “I think I must really like acting seeing that I’ve never had a slump in my acting career. Actually, as more time passes, I feel like I’m going to be acting forever.”

Park Min Young will appear on Netflix’s variety show “Busted!” which is set to be released on May 4, and in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” in June.

The rest of Park Min Young’s photos and interview can be found in the May issue of Esquire.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/28/park-min-young-expresses-passion-acting-remains-unchanged/

• Like 2