Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Lee-Tae-Hwan-Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joo

Park Seo Joon will play vice-chairman Lee Young Joon, and he had everyone enthralled at the script reading. He not only perfected his character’s narcissism, but he also made sure to go over every small detail to create the perfect scenes. Along with him was Park Min Young, who was energetic and lively as “the legend of the secretary world” Kim Mi So. Despite this being her first romantic comedy drama, she surprised everyone with her lovely charms and her chemistry with Park Seo Joon will be one to watch.

Joining them is Lee Tae Hwan, who plays best-selling writer Lee Sung Yeon, and Kang Ki Young, who plays Park Yoo Sik, the head of a company who is also best friends with Park Seo Joon. Kim Hye Ok and Kim Byung Ok played a realistic couple and cast members like Pyo Ye Jin and Hwang Bo Ra, who will play employees in the drama, had everyone laughing with their funny line delivery.

The first script reading was full of energy, and director Park Joon Hwa stated, “It’s a good drama. I hope we’re able to complete it with no incidents. I hope everyone has fun filming this.” The production staff stated, “All of the actors worked very well together despite this being their first script reading. The project is now in full force, and the cast and crew will work hard to happily greet viewers in June.”

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” is set to begin airing on tvN in June.

Spoiler

Whats-Wrong-With-Secretary-Kim.jpg

• Like 3

Park-Min-Young1.jpg

In an interview that followed, Park Min Young expressed her excitement over the upcoming tvN drama, “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” (tentative title). Set to air in June, the drama tells the story of a workaholic female secretary who looks back on her life and sets out to find her true identity.

Park Min Young plays the leading role of Kim Mi So, the energetic secretary. Referring to the drama’s plot, the actress said that many women, especially those around Kim Mi So’s age, would be able to relate to the drama.

Other cast members of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” include Park Seo Joon, Lee Tae Hwan, Kang Ki Young, and 2PM’s Chansung.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/20/park-min-young-says-new-drama-with-park-seo-joon-will-be-relatable-for-many-women/

• Like 1

Dbbo46uUwAAYwF5.jpg

Park Min-young, who showed a strong performance with drama 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', 'City Hunter', and 'Healer', joins and shows off the excellent sense of art that has never been seen before. Park Min-young, who has been attracted attention as the first fixed entertainment after her debut, is a detective from a former crew, and shows a charm of anti-war with excellent reasoning ability.

In particular, Park Min-young, in a situation where the investigation is blocked, plays a big role in solving the case with a sharp reasoning. She plays a role of brain of the detective, and catches the eye with an intimate and human figure that makes a mysterious guess.

Park Min-young, who hopes for the birth of a new artistic gem with up-and-coming performances, is going to add fresh vigor to the "Busted!

Cr. Naver

• Like 2

NamooActors fb page: 

The more she accumulated, the wider her gazing toward the world. The world shown by Park Min-young in 2018 will probably be more spacious and colorful. However, there is a solid value that can not be shaken even after more time than the time which has lived as actor so far in the future. It is not half the year yet, but obviously the last day of the year will be very different from the last day of last year. "I think I'll be laughing at the end of the year. I will be working hard this year. I hope it will be a good year for me. "

• Like 2

Park Min Young then described her character Kim Mi So as a “legend amongst secretaries.” She explained that her character was more active compared to passive secretary characters in past dramas.

After reading the lines, “I’m now 29 years old. I should date and get married,” she revealed that her character has never been in a relationship before. “She only worked, so now she wants to find her life,” said Park Min Young

Park-Min-Young4.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-and-more-get-into-character-during-1st-script-reading-for-new-tvn-drama/

• Like 1