Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

Jin Sung deleted the first pic on her instagram. I think it was really cool one, and seeing them having fun was good too. hehe . Anyway, I wonder where they are heading. Chinese fans found out that the airline is Cathay Pacific and sits are business class. 

As @mimi26 suggested Chinese fans should be hired as secret service agents. They catch all info about PMY whenever and wherever it is LOL 

Deleted photo of Jin Sung and Airline photos 

B_v1-laUIAAWrUs.jpgB_v4nbxXAAEtMPR.jpgB_v4na-XAAEL9UO.jpg

Guest lovekayla

Why does Minyoung look so cute with every guy she's paired with - even here, with SIG?!!!   :x =D> This is why it's difficult for me to completely ship her with any one person  - the moment i see her on screen with someone else i get equally besotted. 

Why does Minyoung looks so cute with every guy she's paired with - even here, with SIG?!!!   :x =D> This is why it's difficult for me to completely ship her with any one person  - the moment i see her on screen with someone else i get equally besotted. 

me not equally, im shipping any of my two biases hehe but I admit it they look cute too :P

My looks cute and funny doing a dancing move =)) =)) =))

Min Youngshi looks perfect with her City Hunter GF. I wanna ship them too. :D No pics with Sica yet and I didn't see her with SKKS GF long time oh my shipping heart =(( :( But anyway seems like she is still enjoying vacation, so I'm happy for her :x 

Min Youngshi looks perfect with her City Hunter GF. I wanna ship them too.

:D
No pics with Sica yet and I didn't see her with SKKS GF long time oh my shipping heart =(( :( But anyway seems like she is still enjoying vacation, so I'm happy for her :x 

aigoo her charm and personality make her shippable, even @PiyuMiUmesha ships her with jinsung.... sismance ya....

My big HELLOOOO to all!
Love that teaser with SIG. And all pix that was posted. Thank you for sharing... 
Also the IG update. Just wondering about the caption, why did YJS (her GF in CH) delete it? Something weird? I guess they are having a lot of fun. She's taking time to enjoy cuz when she gets back in reality to film, shoot, back to back IV, and all... There's not enough time for her to rest. 
:)

@dramamama5 @swcheeks Please kindly remove pics while quoting. it is against soompi rules :)

@OO1230 can you please translate the caption of Jin Sung (PMY co-star in City Hunter) IG update? Thanks in advance :-*

1. 사랑하는 언니 박배우님 행복한 선물을 주고싶었는데.. 좋은것만 마음에 담기. 사랑해 언니 늘 언니가 있어 좋다

2. 언니와 스파스파스파

I wonder if this is the caption that was deleted? Can anyone with a good heart translate... Can't wait what it says. Thank you guys!

@OO1230 can you please translate the caption of Jin Sung (PMY co-star in City Hunter) IG update? Thanks in advance :-*

1. 사랑하는 언니 박배우님 행복한 선물을 주고싶었는데.. 좋은것만 마음에 담기. 사랑해 언니 늘 언니가 있어 좋다

2. 언니와 스파스파스파

1. I wanted to give happy present/gift for actress Park (Min Young) Unnie that I love.. only good thing captured/added to heart. I love you Unnie, it always nice when there's you. 

2. with (PMY) Unnie spa spa spa (I think they went to spa together)

*sorry if there's mistake in the translation..

1. I wanted to give happy present/gift for actress Park (Min Young) Unnie that I love.. only good thing captured/added to heart. I love you Unnie, it always nice when there's you. 

2. with (PMY) Unnie spa spa spa (I think they went to spa together)

*sorry if there's mistake in the translation..

Thank you for translating. Really appreciate it. Nothing suspicious about her caption lol but somehow it was deleted? I love these ladies. Both are very pretty..

Guest blossomnagr

@OO1230 Thanks for trans :)

SBS late-night Entertainment with PMY &SIG is postponed until next Wednesday (March 18). please pay attention!

Gifs from DUANI Film Making
d1950697gw1eq1z9h07gng208w0504qp.gifd1950697gw1eq1zaa92r7g208w050qv6.gif

d1950697gw1eq1zaumoi6g208w050qv5.gifd1950697gw1eq1zcackihg208w050h8k.gifd1950697gw1eq1zcnocypg208w050hdu.gifd1950697gw1eq1zcy9zhjg208w050hdt.gif

d1950697gw1eq1zdenbwcg208w0507wh.gifd1950697gw1eq1zdrpnbdg208w050kjl.gifd1950697gw1eq1ze3q8yrg208w0504qp.gif

@OO1230, thanks for the translation!

@everyone, so yesterday, I spent my night looking for a hat because of Jin Sung's IG update.

Today, I could careless LOL!

Anyways, I wanted to ask, if MY is out of the country, per Jin Sung's IG update, how is she going to do the DVD Commentary for Healer?

I don't know anymore. I'm going to dwell on my thoughts tonight LOL!

@everyone, so yesterday, I spent my night looking for a hat because of Jin Sung's IG update.

Anyways, I wanted to ask, if MY is out of the country, per Jin Sung's IG update, how is she going to do the DVD Commentary for Healer?

Lol, Im thinking that too since yesterday where she really is gahhh! we have to hire a csi :-?

Why does Minyoung look so cute with every guy she's paired with - even here, with SIG?!!!   :x =D> This is why it's difficult for me to completely ship her with any one person  - the moment i see her on screen with someone else i get equally besotted. 

Just don't take your ship too seriously cause she always has good chemistry with any of her male leads :)  Do everything for fun,  as for me in any of these ships, I only have one constant ..... PMY hehehe

@saved2k, i also only have one constant, PMY and her skin.

I want to know what she uses. I want my skin to glisten like hers. LOL!

@cecileV, after last night, I might retire from CSIng for this week.

But I might reconsider if I do find something interesting. I'll let you know HAHAHA!

There's an article about SHK considering Descendant of the Sun with SJK. I was hoping a reunion with PMY and SJK will happen soon. But I guess, I'm way too wrong. But at least I got SHK unnie to cast along side with SJK. It's double the fun... 

Now, I just have to endure the wait for MY's movie and drama and her leading men lol. 
Thank's to all who posted new stuff about our MY.

Park Min Young Instagram Update

11049372_1573525406261895_438234739_n_zp

힐러코멘터리_기억을 걷는시간 #힐러#영신#마지막인사#감사는제가#thankyou#미뇽갤#힐갤

Healer Commentary_The time of walking on remembrance #Healer #Youngshin #Last Farewell #I'm Grateful #thankyou #Minyoung Gall #Heal Gall

Actually I think someone posted the translation of Jinsung insta here, and per her translation they went to the spa together :)