Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest pariG

hey all this is my firts post on this thread.....please take care of me...HEALER make me fall in love with changmin..JCW & PMY acting is DEABAK....cant get enough of them.....#good bye....i cant say good bye to CYS i cant PMYSII unni.......i am gonna miss her.....perfect character , perfect show,.perfect chemistry that shiver your skin too..#healer has set mark for me PMYSII.....its not easy to move on...

god bless you PMYSII...keep up the good work & keep shinning, spread more love & KEEP SMILING AS SMILE IS IN YOUR NATURE....SARANNGHII PMYSSIII UNNI..

@rushcute - oh shucks, I wanted uri gal in that drama with SJK, though I didn't know anything else about it. (SHK and SJK seem an interesting combo) LOL I'm such a fluzzy fangurl sometimes, ahem, well :-B I want PMY in a down straight villainous role, though I think her sweet face wouldn't exactly suit such a character, but there's always make-up.

Anyone here seen her horror movie? I'm preparing to watch that in the week-end (with JCW's one too LOL, I hope to see them scared and dead from a really gore and bloody death, don't ask me why :)) >:) , probably vengeance for my sleepless nights because of their Healer)

Well, at least we know for sure that she's gearing up for another drama this year. Her Chinese movie will be probably released much later, maybe even next year, so that's too much waiting. Plus, most of these productions are so cheesy, hopefully not her project, though. It could be an action or historical genre knowing it will be mostly filmed in New Zealand?

Guest blossomnagr

I want PMY in a down straight

villainous role

, though I think her sweet face wouldn't exactly suit such a character, but there's always

make-up

Anyone here seen her horror movie? I'm preparing to watch that in the week-end (with JCW's one too LOL, I hope to see them scared and dead from a really gore and bloody death, don't ask me why :)) >:) , probably vengeance for my sleepless nights because of their Healer)

Here is with make up, :P 

11041811_452130861610382_649421633167494

10312750_452130898277045_68137858653920810410388_452130908277044_62195897939283311050297_452130938277041_812127011210876

Concern PMY's horror movie, I've watched it recently. It is not dead scary and there is a message the movie carries. As hancinema, @mimi26 and many more stated, they had to advertise it in a different genre smth like psychophysical thriller. Anyway, though I am not into horror, I did enjoy it. watched it on youtube with subs and pretty much good quality.   

@saved2k, i also only have one constant, PMY and

her skin

I want to know what she uses. I want my skin to glisten like hers. LOL!

hope for the next interview, the interviewer will ask minyoung how to treat her skin since her previous interview, the interviewer has asked her how to maintain her body (how to diet) .... hehehehhehe

@rushcute - oh shucks, I wanted uri gal in that drama with SJK, though I didn't know anything else about it. (SHK and SJK seem an interesting combo) LOL I'm such a fluzzy fangurl sometimes, ahem, well :-B I want PMY in a down straight villainous role, though I think her sweet face wouldn't exactly suit such a character, but there's always make-up.

Well, at least we know for sure that she's gearing up for another drama this year. Her Chinese movie will be probably released much later, maybe even next year, so that's too much waiting. Plus, most of these productions are so cheesy, hopefully not her project, though. It could be an action or historical genre knowing it will be mostly filmed in New Zealand?

@FemaleQuizote

I know right? I thought it's PMY and SJK's drama. I've been waiting for that time to come. Saddd.:((.. But fortunately SJK ended up with my fave SHK. So no regrets. Still not sure if I want to see PMY to play as wicked or unpleasant villain guy in drama. Though I know she can pull such character with conviction. It would be interesting I guess. I'm used to see her as the girl next door. She could definitely do different characters with different genres as well. But how about manhwa? Well, she said she wanted to try everything to prove her worth as an actress. And there's no doubt she'll stand out and make it to the top. I wish her success...

I've never seen her horror movie. I'm planning to watch it this weekend too. I still can't get over with Healer. Very hard to forget, but at least I'm getting there. Getting there to put my sanity back in its usual place :)) Healer did ruin my sanity, really! lol. 

I know we got confirmation for her Chinese project. Any update? She seems to be very busy. Back to back IV and photoshoots. Gaah no time to date...

Guest lovekayla

I dont mind these two (SIG and PMY) acting in a romcom drama or a movie as well. Seems like they have really good chemistry and are comfortable enough with each other. Plus, they look kyeopta together!

I dont mind these two (SIG and PMY) acting in a romcom drama or a movie as well. Seems like they have really good chemistry and are comfortable enough with each other. Plus, they look kyeopta together!

Yup, they look good together. MY will always have chemistry regardless of who she may be partnered with. Horror, rom-com, saguk, action, name it and she can play it. I wanna see MY with LJK also.

Guest blossomnagr

Is that so @blossomnagr ?

psychophysical thriller... aigoo actually i prefer horror (ghost) than kind of psychophysical thriller.... but i'll give a try...

It is horror mixed with thriller...

@ blossomnagr PMY can look so daring with that smokey eye makeup up. Just love the way she stares. As a girl, just staring at her could be very intimidating. But if I were a man, I would fall for her at first sight lol. Thank u for posting. Btw, any idea about her future projects? Thanks again mafren.

Guest blossomnagr

SEO IN GUK AND PARK MIN YOUNG OVERFLOWING WITH CUTENESS: LOOKING LIKE LOVERS IN THEIR SELCAS 

[NEWS] 
 Translation of 박민영, 서인국 옆 뿌잉뿌잉 애교.. 연인 의심 셀카

03-13 09:28:35 

screen-shot-2015-03-12-at-7-23-42-pm.png

Warm friendly selcas of Seo In Guk and Park Min Young released. 

Seo In Guk and Park Ming Young are attracting attention with the photos released by a clothing outlet on March 13th. They show overflowing cuteness (ffooing ffooing aegyo) and playfulness with each other as though they are lovers. The pictures are special because they make us smile looking at them being their natural selves: always refreshing and bright.

The photos are from the set of the outdoor clothing brand name Isenberg. Working together as their models since last year they make a handsome couple playing up the lovers’ concept for the Spring Summer catalogue.

From the start to the end of the lengthy film set not only did they take care of each other but they also created a happy and productive environment for the staff with their light-hearted and up-beat personalities. (Photos=On the left Seo In Guk, Park Min Young provided by Isenberg)

[Translation of the video] Seo In Guk says “we started with ‘dissing’ each other.” Then Park Min Young says “we have a good relationship.” Seo In Guk follows with ‘I’ve never seen you do that noona (older sister)’ and then she says ‘you are joking around too much’ and then Seo In Guk does the dance moves we saw from ‘the King’s Face’ set calling Park Min Young noona (older sister) at the same time. 

Guest Eileen531

I've seen Minyoung's Horror movie "The Cat" and I would mostly say it's more a Psychological Thriller than a slasher type horror flick. Minyoung's character has a phobia that plays into the story and yes there are some "what the heck did I just see" freak out scenes that made me jump. lol.  Her co-star Kim Dong Wook, praised Minyoung in a very glowing manner. Here is a link from PmyIFANS blog with the article. It's a good read.

Edit:  sorry wrong link. Thanks dandellonjd. That's what I get for cooking dinner at the same time.  

https://parkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/kim-dong-wook-no-matter-what-anyone-says-park-min-young-is-still-the-number-one-for-me/

Guest RachelPark_95

Hi Everyone! Newbie here from California. It's my first time to join Soompi. I fell in love with Park Min Young in HEALER. Four days straight I marathoned the drama. Good thing I found this forum and decided to join you. I love all your posts. Thank you.